Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
interesting update ,waiting to see geet safe and sound.
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

chalo chalo jaldi karo hum wait kar rahe hai πŸ˜ƒ

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Part 22 (I)

He rushed to his car leaving behind Pinky to go to her flat and see to Mohinder.

He rushed to the area and on his way he talked to his friend Daya who was a CID inspector and send him Geetiika's picture by his mobile, he died with every passing second, he asked the driver to hurry, it looked like eternity, he prayed to the heavens above for her safety, he called Daya again and was told that they were searching for her, he also tried her cell number but it was not responding, he tried to assure himself by saying that maybe her phone has broken, but she will be fine.

His cell buzzed and he grabbed it with force, it was Daya, he was asking where exactly has she gone, MK told him the exact plot number where she should have been, he waited for the cop to call back and urged the diver again to drive fast, when they reached the area the police did not allow them to enter the as the area was all sealed, he called Daya and told him, at the cop asked him to stay there he will send in the CID jeep to pick him up, MK restlessly waited for the jeep, next 15 mins seemed to be like 15 years, he hurriedly got in the jeep, Daya was sitting in it.

Looking around at the injured people MK had bad thoughts and he constantly prayed.  Soon Geetika was found in one of the shops hiding with rest of the people, she was brought to the CID team and MK had been waiting for her, he rushed to her, she was in a state of shock, she had minor injuries, but she looked horrified, there were injured people all around and the sight made her more uneasy, her wounds have been cleaned and neatly bandaged and an ATS has been given, she was in a shock to realize that MK standing near her

When he took her hand assuring her she jerked feeling his touch and hugged him and cried her insecurities out, he held her firmly and assured her, he later helped her sit in the car. He thanked Daya for the help and looked at Geetika, and led her to the car,  and again thanking Daya, he asked the driver to take them to her flat, all the way to the flat she rested her head on his chest, and he firmly held her.

Dev was at her place consoling Baba, MK has called him to tell that she was safe, they were waiting for them. Everyone was happy that Geetika was safe and Dev thought maybe this will inject some sanity in MK's mind. Much later when Geetika has changed and was quite normal, MK said, 'happy birthday Geetika' she smiled sadly and Dev said, 'it's your birthday, good, Baba why don't we have a hearty meal as today Geetika has ditched a major accident' Baba nodded.

you are angels for dropping a comment for hungry me   they always are send in your love in form of comments ...this is mine for you

hit the like tab😍
comment on as to what do you think about the this part
waiting to hear from you

part 22(II) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/48026128
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow i loved it !!! didi i have a question .. y is it that accident plays a major roll in all ur ff's ???
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank god she is safe and waiting to see if maan;s mind have changed like dev thinks.
-memorable- thumbnail
good geet is safe
am with dev in this hope this will knock some sense in MK's mind 
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Yay...she is safe...thank god...
Ha ha Daya...thanks Daya...

Waiting for more...
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘THANKS DEAR THAT GEET IS SAFE.. SO NOW THE TIME FOR CONFESSION. WAITING πŸ˜‰
-memorable- thumbnail
where is part 22 (II) πŸ˜•
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i hope maan vl accept geet openly in ds party or atleast to geet..!
beautiful part..!