Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely part.👏.. ...
loved possitive dev...
kangan is quite important roll playing in this ff😆... 
but shruti😡...
i m not happy now a these days as ...
 u start giving us very very small updates now a these day...😉 
we don't approved it dear...

so better next time a biger one like my smile😃...
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Part 12

Dev had been watching all this while flipping the pages of a magazine, as soon as Geetika left he said, 'so she is the lucky one' Mk looked at him and said, 'Dev, stop it' Dev smiled and said, 'she's nice and polite too, even Baba would have liked her' MK just had a broad smile on his face.

Dev smiled seeing him that way, but was worried what he will do when he will know who Geetika is? But he decided not to tell him anything and to let the things move on their own accord, he also noted the way Sasha was behaving and was now sure that not only he himself but other's also saw them as a couple.

As days passed, MK went with Dev for initial site visit, then second time they took Adi, Geetika, Pinky and Sasha with them. They visited the slums and took the measurements of the sites available for construction, as they proceeded Dev suggested they divide in 3 groups to make things move at a speed, so he said, 'Adi you cover that part and take Pinky with you, and MK, I'll see to this part and Sasha please oblige me by grouping up with me' Sasha was flattered by the way he said and agreed; this left Mk and Geetika to work together;

The whole day long they measured the sites, drafted rough sketches, talked to the people living in such surroundings, MK loved to watch Geetika talking with the locals, she was fluent with her Marathi and was quite comfortable with them, even they related her well, she also talked freely with him, as they were outside any restricted area, he too felt at ease with her, he thought what a wonderful place for the first date, but checked himself.

Geetika was talking to a couple who had a son and they wanted that someone should adopt him and give him a secure future, Geetika said she will see if she can find someone who could be interested in adopting the child, this irritated MK and he almost forced her to move, after a while when they were out of that area she asked him that why did he do so, he said he will tell her some other day, when she insisted he told her how he was adopted by his Father's friend after his parents died, and how he loved that man just like he adored his own parents and throughout the old man's life he too loved him back, but when he died and his will was read he gave the most precious thing to his own child, and he came to know that what he thought was his was never his, it was always someone else's, he was just enjoying the sunshine while standing at its edge, neither that sun nor its sunshine ever belonged to him,  he always stood at the edge of the sunshine and as soon as Baba died he was pushed and the actual owner crushed the love he thought was his.

Geetika was touched, she asked, 'Sir, who snatched and what?' he sighed and said, 'I will tell some other day, but to tell you the truth I hate that person very much' she nodded and said, 'it's clearly written on your face'

In June,

Pinky and Geetika returned to Nasik for their final training viva, they were both informed that they can join KK as full time junior architect from mid of June, the girls were overwhelmed and so were Adi and MK, Sasha had to call them as they were very good workers and very devoted too.

but please send me your love in form of comments ...this is mine for you

hit the like tab😍
comment on as to what do you think about the this part
waiting to hear from you all not like Zoombie but like your SHRUTI DI

part 13 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47451580
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail
mee second on shruti 's update loved it dear ...
shruti sweety...
if u have time can u plz update the older ffs also...
as all of them r very close to our heart... 
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
srilu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hai

this is awesome
update soon
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Nice part...

Dev playing a cupid...good...

Updt soon...
krndr thumbnail
So this kind of a first date was too good with Geet and Maan spending their whole day together

And both opening upto each other and talking freely and Maan telling her about how he's precious thing has been snatched away from him

What will he actually do when he'll come to know that the person who he hates so much is Geet

Continue soon Shruti Di
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...
wow dev is sweet.. playing cupid for maneet..
wonder how maan would to react on knwing tht the girl is geet..
continue soon
zaara2212 thumbnail
wow awesome so Dev playing the cupid 😳
hmm what will maan do when he knows geet is the person hmmm
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awsome update deaer...
loved it
t_areeb thumbnail