India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Barkha and Amba?

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Do u think it is Amba who is with Barkha.
Abma the LOYAL servant of the great DDg, only wants to see her masters wish coming true, RPji wanted Dev and Barkha together. So her innerself still wanting Dev and Bak but pretending to be happy seeing DevRadhika!!!

afetr seeing yest episode, when Padma says about Bak-Rohan she doesnt seems tooo happy. she loves Bak, she would have been happy to hear Padma's words, But she was not.

So my doubt is Abma would be the one who is with Bak.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreimissourichymanju7Smiley-786..yajnaseni..viprakshisigridsia_lovelyashna26PutijaChalhovlavalinamisti73fatssrilanka

chymanju7 Senior Member
chymanju7
chymanju7

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
i don't think it will be amba as she is like a grandmom to dev and she is the one who brought up dev...how can she think -ve abt her own lalan...Niha she might be wid barkha as anything can be possible with CVs...hope amba don't turn -ve as there are a lot of -ve character in CB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreNiHa24

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Niha I also felt the same thing after watching yesterday's episode and also posted on Misti's post she also posted something similiar. The way she was praising Bh and did not like Padma talking about Rohan Bh jodiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreSmiley-786NiHa24sia_lovelyfatssrilanka

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Niha I also felt the same thing after watching yesterday's episode and also posted on Misti's post she also posted something similiar. The way she was praising Bh and did not like Padma talking about Rohan Bh jodiLOL

ya that was the hint i think, she was praising Bak but was not happy when Padma said she wants to make Bak DIL of the house, because it was for Rohan...
So she's is also playing behind to get Dev- Bak together.

Confused  Will Abma back to her old avatar( CB1)??? Ouch
hopefully not!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreSmiley-786sia_lovelyPutijaChalhovfatssrilanka

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chymanju7

i don't think it will be amba as she is like a grandmom to dev and she is the one who brought up dev...how can she think -ve abt her own lalan...Niha she might be wid barkha as anything can be possible with CVs...hope amba don't turn -ve as there are a lot of -ve character in CB

manju,    Daima once herself, was showed to be cold hearted towards Dev, when Dev needed her support she rejected him and said even raising him was just her dharam, she was not and is not emotionally attached to Dev... ...for her, she only gives importance to RPji and his wishes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrechymanju7Smiley-786

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
actually i m also thinking the same that the partner of barkha is amba..b'coz in cb2 she wants be again vishakha's dadi..and u know barkha almost look like vishaka..she is the double of vishaka as her body weight also..so as cb1 amba will turn into -ve...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreNiHa24

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
I'm sure Amba is the supporter of Barkha, she might even told Barkha to go after Dev. Remember how she blessed Dev and Barkha, and she said she made a mistake, yeah right,  Amba  is no fool. She always knows what she is doing? Today when Padma said she wants Barkha for Rohan she doesn't seems happy. And always praise Barkha etc. ? I think she is the main player for sure, she was always Dadaji puppet. She is just continue his adharma ruining people life just like Dadaji did?

Remember when she took baby Dev from his mother she was cold towards her? When Dev needed her support the most she turned it down and told it was duty to take care for you for RP and Dadaji? To be honest Dev never had parents who loved him and make him secure in lfe. Always treathed as a servant, he always did what others told him to do. Never really had his own opinion on things!

I understand why Dev is so weak and scared to tell the truth?  Just look at the environment he grow up. With parents like Dadaji, Daidma and insecure Padma, evil and selfish Maheswari. There is not one truthfull person in the house! Maybe Maheswari husband but he is living in his own singing world and is weak.
Dev never was loved everyone used him for their benefit? For me even Dadaji was selfish  and used Dev, he told him he was servant son because he was scared?

I think only Radhika can make Dev a strong and honest man remember Choti Bahu will make everything oke. But first she need to come out  her own world that is lying is best thing to do because of Dadaji and RP. Otherwise both Dev and Radhika are lost.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vikramkrishna.kimissourimystifyre..yajnaseni..sigridPutijaChalhovmisti73fatssrilanka

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

I'm sure Amba is the supporter of Barkha, she might even told Barkha to go after Dev. Remember how she blessed Dev and Barkha, and she said she made a mistake, yeah right,  Amba  is no fool. She always knows what she is doing? Today when Padma said she wants Barkha for Rohan she doesn't seems happy. And always praise Barkha etc. ? I think she is the main player for sure, she was always Dadaji puppet. She is just continue his adharma ruining people life just like Dadaji did?

Remember when she took baby Dev from his mother she was cold towards her? When Dev needed her support the most she turned it down and told it was duty to take care for you for RP and Dadaji? To be honest Dev never had parents who loved him and make him secure in lfe. Always treathed as a servant, he always did what others told him to do. Never really had his own opinion on things!

I understand why Dev is so weak and scared to tell the truth?  Just look at the environment he grow up. With parents like Dadaji, Daidma and insecure Padma, evil and selfish Maheswari. There is not one truthfull person in the house! Maybe Maheswari husband but he is living in his own singing world and is weak.
Dev never was loved everyone used him for their benefit? For me even Dadaji was selfish  and used Dev, he told him he was servant son because he was scared?

I think only Radhika can make Dev a strong and honest man remember Choti Bahu will make everything oke. But first she need to come out  her own world that is lying is best thing to do because of Dadaji and RP. Otherwise both Dev and Radhika are lost.

Yes Ashna there is a reason why Dev is insecure and clings on to  Radhika because she is his only emotional support...and Radhika is the main key here.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

imissouriValini..yajnaseni..sia_lovelyashna26PutijaChalhovfatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index