Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vampire Law? Gimme a break , Abhay. (Page 4)

jeegu Newbie
jeegu
jeegu

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
you just nailed it ...infact it was looking quite odd Confused

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol after seeing ur siggy i feel Stefan ne Damon ki laga di hai in season 3 Big smile yipeee...i m still stuck in season 1 btw TongueLOL

anyways sorry for diversion...back to ur topic Tongue
u r the only person her who makes topic on supernaturals rather than just Abhiya...and thats why i love ur posts TongueLOLLOL

Abhay is a leader bcoz he is more powerful than rest of the clan...i guess as in Twilight they showed, Volturi members possess special unique powers...and Chand doesnt fit the bill...Chand cudnt even fight a Werewolf? Confused...whereas Abhay beat Sid, Werewolves, even strong ones like Dipu n Jeh LOL

PS: i loved the way Alina said in front of Jeh and Pia that she loves Abhay Day Dreaming...Jeh ki to lagi padi thi, now i kinda feel bad for Jeh, bechara! Tongue...loved his bg music when he has heading towards Abhiya in precap (kaha se mara hai? LOL)

Lol. Poocch mutt. Season 3 mein sabki lagi padi hai. Klaus ne Stefan ki laga rakhi hai. Stefan ne Damon aur Elena  dono ki laga rakhi hai. ROFL...Thanks for coming to my post.Hug...i agree with you. But Chaand ko leader banaake Abhay se saario maar-peet karwa sakte hain. LOL...Its just that Abhay is too human and emotional to be a leader as it has been proven time and again.

Why feel bad for Jeh? He treats Alina like garbage , like real garbage and is he so dumb that he cannot see that Piya loves Abhay? Ek ziddi bacche ki tarah behave kar raha hai , yaar. The BG music in the precap must be from some western music. Chori mein ye sab sher hain. AngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Nice Post Clap
U are absolutely right & i agree with u. Chand has more strong mental than Abhay & he does not care emotion any time. Other side, in spite of vampire Abhay's emotion is as like as more than human( Angle). If we think like this... it is true that Chand is more eligible than Abhay as clan leader.
But,if Abhay will be clan leader, he could change many odd rules amidst his clan. One of changing rule would be, "vampire would not suck any human blood." And this is possible only by Abhay... not by any another vampire.    

Edited by nab_012 - 20 September 2011 at 3:12am
PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by mish18

Completely agree with you. Infact the whole scene seemed useless to me.  I thought they had already shown that Chandeena had killed NeelConfused
It did nothing else except reconfirming for the nth time Abhay's humanity. 
I have always thought that Abhay wasn't meant to be a vampire leader. He is too humane for that.Wink

It was a useless scene because it was not even in sync with the storyline. ROFL...Abhay ko humangiri hi suit karti hai. Laeder banke aone poore clan ki waat lagaa raha hai ye ladka. AngryLOL

I know... Chand bhi sochta hoga akal ghaas charne gayi thi kya jo Abhay ko leader bana diya.LOL
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Very nicely put poco Clap Clap

Yesterday when Abhay was going on and on about how one person had broken a rule of the Vampire world -- I was like "Hello mister -- you are the one who breaks them to the max". He has till now done everything that a Vampire shouldnt be doing and he will do that because somewhere down his Vampire exterior the human still lives. As for Chand -- he is the most suitable to be on the throne -- because he understands the basic nuances of what Vampires are and how they should be. Abhay on the other hand is still a human deep inside and personally he will continue to be one -- He will be an angel, a savior --- he is NOT Vampire leader material in its truest sense except yes if its his powers we are talking about. He just does not have what it takes to be a vampire only! I have always said that he is more human than any other human on the show -- how can he practically be a leader of a supernatural clan -- i.e meant to be ruthless!?

LOVE :)

Edited by @nup@m@ - 20 September 2011 at 4:30am
priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Very nicely said poco di. Wink

When abhay was preaching n lecturing about rules n regulations to hasena , i was like dude , practice what u preach.LOL.. 

I agree with u , abhay is better being an angel in black to evryone.  Though he is powerful n strong , he is more emotional n less practical. n leader shud be a balance of both. Abhay's heart rules his mind n a leader cannot afford to think from the heart always. 

Some1 like chand will be well suited for this leadership post.  

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Nice analysis Nitica di.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index