Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vampire Law? Gimme a break , Abhay. (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Chand may be the best clan leader as he just do what he thinks right as you said takes emotional steps while chand is practical, he breaks the rules so many times n he was saying to his clan who broke the rule n i m sure he will save danish as well against the rules n chand's will coz he do what is right, he better to quit from the leadership, he can't be the desired leader by his clan

True that. Chaand's decisions are always in line and in sync with the clan's welfare but Abhay fails there. Chaand aakhir Abhay ko kitni tuitions dega? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

redwitch1987hukshila--Anna--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

I dont agree that Abhay is a hippocrite for going against killing a human...
From the beginiing Abhay has abided to only one rule, that of humanity...thats why he always became the angel/knight/saviour for humans...
I feel breaking all other small small vampire rules of secrecy should not be counted as Hippocratic , they werejust rebellious acts...

Thank you. Big smile...Of course there is nothing hypocritical about saving a human being. What am saying is that sermonizing about laws and then, breaking them yourself is hypocritical. Humanity is a universal rule but it doesn't work in the supernatural world, definitely not in the vampire world at least.

Rolzz

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by hukshila

Chand may be the best clan leader as he just do what he thinks right as you said takes emotional steps while chand is practical, he breaks the rules so many times n he was saying to his clan who broke the rule n i m sure he will save danish as well against the rules n chand's will coz he do what is right, he better to quit from the leadership, he can't be the desired leader by his clan

True that. Chaand's decisions are always in line and in sync with the clan's welfare but Abhay fails there. Chaand aakhir Abhay ko kitni tuitions dega? LOL

chand k tuitions deny k b koi fayda nai, Abhay ne pehly kb suni jo ab suney gaWink LOL
LOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

That dialogue about vampire laws had me in splits and I was so hoping may be Haseena will give him back by saying, which vampire law had he himself not broken in order to protect Pia. 

I was laughing too. ROFL... Khud clan ka band bajaata rehta hai aur yahaan lecture de raha tha , aur woh bhi apny mummyjaan ko. LOL

..Bournville..

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Pinky Completely agree with U...Thumbs Up Abhay is more like human than a vampire...and especially wen it cums 2 his lady love he never thinks before breaking any rule...LOL
I Know Abhay will really suit as Vampire leader but before dat he needs 2 at least get a grip over his emotions...which r like human...LOL and not 2 forget he is our Tyagi typical bahu..ROFL
And Regarding leader of d Vampire Clan...Chand is d Best 4 dat Position...Embarrassed especially we have seen many times how he handled d situation with so much of ease and his mind power is simply fabulous... Clap
Haseena is also suitable but sumtimes she also gets emotional...but Chand he is just Outstanding...and Abhay need 2 take coaching classes from his father in dis field...Cool

Edited by --Anurag-- - 20 September 2011 at 2:17am
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Agree with you completely Poco Di. Nothing more to say.

HugHeartHug
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mish18

Completely agree with you. Infact the whole scene seemed useless to me.  I thought they had already shown that Chandeena had killed NeelConfused
It did nothing else except reconfirming for the nth time Abhay's humanity. 
I have always thought that Abhay wasn't meant to be a vampire leader. He is too humane for that.Wink

It was a useless scene because it was not even in sync with the storyline. ROFL...Abhay ko humangiri hi suit karti hai. Laeder banke aone poore clan ki waat lagaa raha hai ye ladka. AngryLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index