AWESOME is less for this postClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Shilpa, Beautifully written...Navya the innocent is unaware about the bitterness of life which Renu knows better...Eventhough she will have Anant on her side, situations can arise when she will have to fight alone...May God bless her...

@bold
Exactly Reshmi...
Sometimes there comes situations that even having everyone that u have faith in n love ...u just became the lone soldier fighting the battle...We can only hope in such times Anant can atleast provide his presence n moral support if not anything else ...

Thanks for the reply Embarrassed

-Reshmi-

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara990

Awesome post Shilpa. Loved it.

thank u zara...(love ur name btw)Embarrassed
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

Aww Sajni...this is a surprise indeed...uve again done it...pick one of the most sensitive topics...n what a way to detail it... Clap Clap Clap...in fact its quite some days since u made ur post...so thanks for coming on with a beautiful one...what renu said is so v true n these r the v things that people in love tend to take lightly...its like 'ill cross the bridge when i come to it'...but not always...for many things cud happen which are beyond our control n when circumstances go wrong, even love could fade or falter

And this is exactly wat Renu's expressions said when Navya said that she will have Anant by her side...even tho she agreed to her...she was apprehensive of the thot! Sometimes...u just become lone soldierOuch
And Navya...my only fear is these unpredictable circumstances that can engulf such tremendous power that it can destroy the that very ground of love...trust...support n companionship. No I am not being a sadist Navya...but m just putting out in alphabets that realities are much much more harsh than those pink bubbles of dreams n glass globe of hopes.

...this is esp v true in hindi soaps...all the wrong things happen when the beloved is not around...n loved navyas confidence in ananth n her love...shes ready to face anything...n we all can forsee her slowly winning the hearts of BD n CSB...but with Rama the chudaail around...im so scared...equally scared abt ananths sudden hugs in college...as Aanchal said in one of her posts in another thread, me too felt that prinici's last warning...it comes back loud n clear to my mind every time i see them n the gang n the shor of their anyaland in college...

Yup!!...That witchy witch can go any limits n has the ability to create rifts of all sort possible...I only hope that Anant truly be Navya's backbone as she perceives him to be Embarrassed
well...so finally our ananth is so strong...just as we all wished to see him...touch wood...hope navi's confidence is always as high...
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

AWESOME is less for this postClap

U humble me sweetz Embarrassed
barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
hey shilpa..wonderfula post..you are back with renu's word of advice, her inner concern that probably she wants navya to see and understand, and be prepared for...what an apt title..Ameen..may god give our Anya the strength to pass all the hurdles of life and come out with a smile on their face..
Yes the unpredictable circumstances, make such an unexpected turn in your life..that you are left alone on mercy of time to lets things get normal..you stand alone admist crowd of loved ones..and probably at that time Anant being by her side wont be enough..but i just hope the trust and the sincerity in their relationship always gives them strength..and that love will surely be enough to face all the challeges.May god bless and protect our love birds ANYA forever...

Edited by barbie2011 - 20 September 2011 at 9:32am

sajni786

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Another wonderful one Shilpa.
Renu's advisory words are absolutely correct. It is the unexpected unpredictable circumstances that guides the future course of action. Only time can tell what hurdles are there in the lives of Anya and how they overcome them.

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

hey shilpa..wonderfula post..you are back with renu's word of advice, her inner concern that probably she wants navya to see and understand, and be prepared for...what an apt title..Ameen..may god give our Anya the strength to pass all the hurdles of life and come out with a smile on their face..
Yes the unpredictable circumstances, make such an unexpected turn in your life..that you are left alone on mercy of time to lets things get normal..you stand alone admist crowd of loved ones..and probably at that time Anant being by her side wont be enough..but i just hope the trust and the sincerity in their relationship always gives them strength..and that love will surely be enough to face all the challeges.May god bless and protect our love birds ANYA forever...

So very simply n aptly put Urmi...
Ameen to ur wordsEmbarrassed

barbie2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index