India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Mohan to Suffer (Page 2)

JugniPH IF-Sizzlerz
JugniPH
JugniPH

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
this may be future line...bt as per the imagine article the story focus on the journey of mohan to success and the role of his dharampatni kastur in that success...she is all with him...so i hope DP will take the usual love stry after marriage

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
i hav a doubt tht this is gonna be the future story..but i dnt wnt this...i want smething unique.
But yaa i want to see my pagal premi mohan...hayeee how he will be doing all tht Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv.Harshiti

i jst loved the way kastur give answer to mahan... 
lets hope it continue on coming days too... cozz it don't want to see that tipical gal who will tolerate every aatya char of her husband... 

After watching kastur anger towards mohan's word... its sure that wen mohan will fall for kastur he is going to suffer a lot...

here it goes,
before mohan fall 4 kastur...
1. KAstur will sufferCry

2. she wil tolerate every aatyachar of him..Cry

3. she will b ready to sacrifice her love too...Cry

but after mohan will fall 4 kastur... (Smile
 ( sarre dukh ka badla chuun chuun ke legi wohh...Angry)

now it will b his turn to suffer...Cry

1. WEn he will fall 4 her, her old GF will make entry on the show to ruin their happinessAngry Cry

2. Kastur will not share nor tolerate other girl in his life... due to which she will leave him...Angry Cry

3. Mohan will b shown as pagal premi...Confused and will do all crazy activities to bring her back on his life..

4. Kastur Bohat jayada bhau khaye gi Shockedand will think mohan as badest person of the world( though she knew this b4 mohan loved her but will react after he start loving her ...).

ITs all decided...

but yesterday episod was really superb guys...
it will b real fun to watch it after their marriage...Clap

@bold : ???
Mohan isnt any villain to do "atyachar" on kastur LOL he has a heart too and we have seen it he is really good at heart even if he is "spoilt" ... he will respect her after marriage even if he wont immediately start loving her ...

And OMG the mohan's some gf coming back BS is so not going to happen ROFL This show is abt mohan and kastur and mohan transforming himself and then transforming the society ... not abt gf kaa appear hona biwi ka roothna pati ka manaana ROFL

luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

I agree with Nads...you're forgetting that the prime focus isn't so much just the love story of two people but the love story of a man who will later bring about social change, and his wife who helps him get to that path. Karma's already biting him in the behind for his mistakes by planting him in a situation where he is forced to marry a girl  he doesn't like especially when he's not ready for marriage at all. The story arc will only reach it's theme adequately if it focuses more on Kastur's innate ability to track  what is good in Mohan  and bring it out. Her leaving him will neither fit the core concept of the show - the 'Dharampatni' - or the main theme, which is the 'behind every successful man there is a woman' theme.

i understand wat u want to say...?? and u r rite this is the main concept of the show and 
i haven't too forgotten the main theam and concept of the show..
these things will happen only till mohan gets on right way.,...

and m talking abt that track which will b proceed wen mohan will fall for kastur..Smile

he will come on the right track... and wen he will fall for kastur deeply and madly.. these all things will surely happen...Embarrassed

ye serials hai yar... yaha pe kab  or kaha se main  concept of show gyab ho jate hai naaa...hum viewers ke alwala kisi ko pata nahi chalta...Angry

till then lets enjoy the show... as it is very beatifully presented... and lets hope CV"s don't change their focus and lead Dp to top of trp chart.

luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Originally posted by luv.Harshiti

i jst loved the way kastur give answer to mahan... 
lets hope it continue on coming days too... cozz it don't want to see that tipical gal who will tolerate every aatya char of her husband... 

After watching kastur anger towards mohan's word... its sure that wen mohan will fall for kastur he is going to suffer a lot...

here it goes,
before mohan fall 4 kastur...
1. KAstur will sufferCry

2. she wil tolerate every aatyachar of him..Cry

3. she will b ready to sacrifice her love too...Cry

but after mohan will fall 4 kastur... (Smile
 ( sarre dukh ka badla chuun chuun ke legi wohh...Angry)

now it will b his turn to suffer...Cry

1. WEn he will fall 4 her, her old GF will make entry on the show to ruin their happinessAngry Cry

2. Kastur will not share nor tolerate other girl in his life... due to which she will leave him...Angry Cry

3. Mohan will b shown as pagal premi...Confused and will do all crazy activities to bring her back on his life..

4. Kastur Bohat jayada bhau khaye gi Shockedand will think mohan as badest person of the world( though she knew this b4 mohan loved her but will react after he start loving her ...).

ITs all decided...

but yesterday episod was really superb guys...
it will b real fun to watch it after their marriage...Clap

@bold : ???
Mohan isnt any villain to do "atyachar" on kastur LOL he has a heart too and we have seen it he is really good at heart even if he is "spoilt" ... he will respect her after marriage even if he wont immediately start loving her ...

And OMG the mohan's some gf coming back BS is so not going to happen ROFL This show is abt mohan and kastur and mohan transforming himself and then transforming the society ... not abt gf kaa appear hona biwi ka roothna pati ka manaana ROFL

OMG the mohan's some gf coming back BS is so not going to happen ROFL This show is abt mohan and kastur and mohan transforming himself and then transforming the society ... not abt gf kaa appear hona biwi ka roothna pati ka manaana

m quoting it...because dear... ye track hoga.. dekh na.. bohat jald hoga..
one day the new article will b published as " ------------------ will b enterring on dharmpatni as mohan's ex-GF"

m damn sure abt it... ye serial hai dear, and it won't remain untouchable frm same old gisipit track of all the remaining serials...Cry
this track will surely b telecated wen they will b shown very happily married couple.. 

and jab tak mohan kastur par aatya char nahi kare gaa, uuska dil nahi tode ga...
.. tab tak.. 
how will he b show to get back on the right track.. 
hOW will he b shown as good man...?????/
 how will he realise his mistake and love for kastur..??
so till then lets enjoy the show.. and much m excited to see that even rude side of mohan...

jitna rudly behave karega.. uutna hee.. uuska pyar badega...Clap
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I agree that when Mohan falls in love with Kastur, he's going to have to work hard to get back the love and respect that he lost.

And I hope that it does happen.

But come on, an old gf? That's so blah and if they go that cliche, unoriginal route, I'll tune out.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I agree that when Mohan falls in love with Kastur, he's going to have to work hard to get back the love and respect that he lost.

And I hope that it does happen.

But come on, an old gf? That's so blah and if they go that cliche, unoriginal route, I'll tune out.  

hmm... that's for sure yar... on the very early.. its said that mohan's character is womenier...

so.. his gf willl surely b introduced by the show later...
harshadfanalwyx Newbie
harshadfanalwyx
harshadfanalwyx

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
poor mohan Disapprove... his bad deeds will come in his way of love life .Broken Heart.. when he'll start to like her .. she'll go boom .. Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index