Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: punam2712

FIRST

great start
so they are already in love
now her family also knows
pls update soon

yup in the intro and and  teaser they are in love  and  coming chaps you c how it happens will update soon thanks
Fiza28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Destiny-

Exactly  what I  feel

thank you dear been so long how r u  😃
Fiza28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pri01

Hey Fiza awww kya teaser hai ❤️❤️ Nidhi and Ashu are really made for each other true soulmates kya prem kahaani hai.  I love the new intro also and you are gifted writer do continue soon and thx u for the PM🤗intezaar mat karwana

Priya 

yup they r the remo juilet leela majnu type there  luv will just as great ...gald u lik e it and thank u sooo much dear 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳love when my work is appericated as long as i keep my viewers happy thats what matters it worth me writing  .. i will update asap  u r on them pm and thanks again
aqsam thumbnail
Beautiful character sketch and different storyline...😊
Do continue...
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like a full on 'dirama' (mamiji style😆) ishtory ahead👏
Waiting eagerly
PS: Where did you get that Armaan siggy from Fiz...
Can't say who is cuter Armaan or the baby
Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome start
they are in love
loved teaser
continue soon
Fiza28 thumbnail

Chapter 1: Ms. Hottie  meets Mr. Haughty

7 am a tall young beautiful  with a high pony tail wearing this

grabs her I phone and  leaves the house she  jogging trough the park and is listening to her ipod which is playing is playing Sheila ki jawani but the girl is singing

I know you want it
But you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi duniya
Yeh saari, mere ishq ki hai deewani

Hey hey,
I know you want it but you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi duniya yeh saari
Mere ishq ki hai deewani
Ab dil karta hai haule haule se
Main toh khud ko gale lagaun
Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya
Main toh khud se pyaar jataun

what's my name
what's my name
what's my name
My name is Nidhi
Nidhi ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani
Na na na Nidhi
Nidhi ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani

Suddenly from the back a tall  young girl in high poney tail is wearing this and calling Nidhi from the back

Di , di , di wait up tum itne fast run kar re ho di says the the girl she finally ctahes up to her and sees her singing she takes her di's earphones off .

Nidhi looks up at her Ayesha tum yahaan kab aaye asks nidhi

Oye mere nidhi di aur uski jawani ,please di don't sing your ahorrible singer, and if so want sing na then sing in bathroom warna just lookaround all these people will chase out of the park  laughs Ayesha

Ek minute Ayesha madam ji haan nidhi ki jawani poori duniya hai ndhi ki dewaani after mein ek model hoon and that to indias next top model just wait and see and hello

Ayesha ki bachi what did u say  really chease me out park  for my singing huh first let me chase you bachu I wont leave you says nidhi she starts running after Ayesha and cheasing her finally they stop running    since they are out of breath Ayesha is drinking water fromher bottle when nidhi looks at her from head toe and whistles Ayesha your looking really hot koi bhi yahaan pet um pe mar re ga wait and see mere choti bhen tum  bhi na india ki super model hogi I promise she hugs her lil sister

Nidhi looks at the time shit Ayesha jaldi chalo its 8:30 we have go home I have shoot at 10:00 am and you have college to na lets go they run home

When they get back home

Mano bua and neha chachi are waiting for them with  juice and a towel

Thank you sexy says nidhi (hugging her chachi) how doyou both know when we are back asks nidhi

That's becayse we know are girls very well says neha ab quickly drink your juice

Wow mano bua your looking thin looks like my weight loss tips are working tease Ayesha*winks at nidhi* while drinking juice.

Really  sachi , no Hello ,no hi just ,bye bye fat wat  Ayesha beti says mano bua

Then vikram and arnab come running inside

Good moring papa vikram chachu says nidhi

Morning says the guys

Just then Kunal comes inside the house with some grocises 

Arnab chachu papa tum dono kahaan se aa re  hai asks Ayesha

Jogging se says arnab

Jogging kahaan  asks nidhi

Joggers park mein ghar ki pass says vikram

Kya but how can that be we just came from there we didn't see you both jogging there right Ayesha says nidhi

Haan says Ayesha

Nahin we were there jogging you bothwere busy listening to your ipod says arnab

Madhu brings them water

O really jogging huh  kitna jhoot tum dodno bhol ra ho(from the back the guys are waving not say a word) , nidhi ,ayesha  you both are right Madhu mami , neha mamii ,pata hai mere do mamu na  raheem kaka ki jalebi  ki stall ki samne  they were eating jalebis  isaw them when I went get the things you asked me for mami . laughs kunal

They  all burst out laughing

Arnab  jalebi I told you na no sweets the doctor said you are boarder line diabetic  says madhu 

and tum holding vikrans ear you know I love jalebis you couldn't bring be back any says neha

girls  go inside to get ready

they all are at breakfast table ready to eat breakfast

Are  anand kahan hai  asks madhu

Shezada is still sleeping says vikram

Kya  mamu let him sleep he is so tired he works so hard  na says kunal

Don't worry chachu ill wake him up says nidhi she has mishecviouse smile on her face

Are baap re kuch tho maza hoga chalo Ayesha lets see ki humare chulbuli pandey  kya kar the says kunal

Nidhi grabs some ice cubes in one hans and hot tea in another hands and  goes in the room  kunal and Ayesha follow nidhi

Anand wake up its 9:15 everyone is waiting at  the breakfast table for you says nidhi

Kya di let me sleep na I went bed at 2:30 am iwas working on a project mumbles anand

3 ,2 , 1  says kunal

Nidhi puts the ice cubes down his back  he jumps out of bed

Kunal Ayesha are laughing

Kya di tum bhi na is this the way 'how you wake someone up  says anand

Your right actually I thought that this(puts his finger in the hot tea)  was very flimy that's why ice cubes laughs  nidhi

Kunal put his hands on anands shoulders jao jaldi go get ready no winning with nidhi hurry up  says kunal

At the table

Kya ma no yuck  I cant it this poori its so oiliy if I eat this I have kiss my modeling career good bye waise im getting late im grab something  later says nidhi she runs out the door when leaving

She gets in her car  and is driving   on way she stopped for sum to grab a cold coffee from her favorite shop she starts driving again he radio is on  and is listening to the song character   dheela hai when suddenly she slams on the brakes really hard when she sees a a little puppy the from the back she heard a car hit her car . A man gets out  and walks to her car

Nidhi get opens the door and gets out of the car wearing this  a white off the shoulder dress  and sunglasses  holding her cold coffee in one hand    he look at her from head to toe.

Im really sorry laken yeh mere fault nahin hai  actually  before she could finshes

The fault is your generation it self  the irresonable selfish generation who never wants to accept there ,mistakes . says the guys

Excuse me but what does this have do with my genratiom and eh hello me irrespobles  excuse me but .again before she can finshes her sentce he cuts nidhi off

But what tum jaise youngesrter I know very well.he hears the song character dheela playing , this song is just perfect for you madam.  Looking at the way you dress che disgusting aise chote clothes ' you think you look very hot and  wearing such cheap clothes , and sunglasses , one hand cold coffee and all this your generation , only want look nice and be cool but when it comes to values, principles and being mature you guys have nothing. You cant even accept it your fault for this . sad very sad Says the guy

It was accident im  sorry  but actually again he cuts her off says nidhi

Oh really accident huh  sorry saying sorry wont make my car better , wont give back my precious time. Oh yes your generation You think sorry fix's everything huh ok fine he grabs her coffee and throws it on her white dress. Im sorry says the guy see just bye saying sorry things don't go back to how they where your dress wont turn back to white just by me saying sorry.

Nidhi looks at her dress  which was white was now all caramel color before he knew what happened she gave him tight slap around his face.

This slap  was to knock some manners In to you .How dare you do this since then I was listen to your nonsense quietly what did you say im character dheela, I have no values, just by judging by my clothes and style. You assumed this made up a set image in your mind . im a model this dress was  for my shoot it was a ritu kumar dress she will kill me ., I have values till now my values had stop me from being rude to some one older to me but you crossed the line you kept on insulting me and didnt even let finish why this all happened , look at that puppy he came  front suddenly. That I slammed my brakes and this happened but you '.your not the only one that can tell people off I can too .now listen to this once in  a while stop and give person a chance to explain them self before you jump to conclusion and look like a a haughty egostistic jerk mere nahin aap ka character dheela hai t tum intna haught head ho that you are  mr.Haughty ,Mr.arrogant   says nidhi .

she getting  in her car and is about to leave  when he stops her by grabbing her she looks up at him

pull her hand away and is about to slap  him  

just a min  young lady not so fast  (he stops her hand in mid air)  here take this (puts a bundle of money in her hand ) this for ruining your designer dress its  1 lac  and how dare you slap Dr.Ashutosh Kapoor says the guy .

well dr. what ever one slap wasn't  enough huh  how dare you touch me  and what is this you can't buy your way out of things here take this hands him the money back   yells nidhi

ok I guess that's not enough here  gives double the amount  says the guy

listen I don't want  your money take this money and go learn some manners , you say my generation doesn't know how to act these days you being old school is trying to buy your way out of things is just sad . I mean in your time  Gandhi was teaching so many good things  and you never listen to them . us youngsters still respect and go by his teaching in a new way but you being old school  use your power and money just get your way disgusting  says nidhi she gets in the car and drives home.

Precap ch 2: god bhaiya I hate him he is so arrogant ,haughty and a money mined Buddha he ruined my day god I hope I don't have to see is face again .

In his office damn it who the hell is that  Ms. World itna attitude im not that old for her to think ki mein ghandi time  mein tha '. I Dr.Ashutosh  Kapoor need to learn manner my foot.

thats it for now do comment and press like buttion

Edited by lalmirch28 - 12 years ago
maria_awan thumbnail
Haha the slap and nidhi was great thanks 4 the pm
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
what a slap
way to go niidhi
kya entry thi aur kya meeting thi
they will not forget each other now