Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

WILL THERE WILL BE ANOTHER FOREST TRACK????

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
After seeing recent episodes where lots of tracks were like repeated or imitated on past track like be it Dutta Dhoka dialogue and ruckus, or Deegu-Dutta bullet scene(Baaji-Suds bullet scene)...now my fear is will there be another forest track between Dutta-Nakusha to strenghten their love??????
Earlier in FIRST FOREST SEQUENCE Dutta started felling for Nakusha nature(that was really a classic love track and one of the best tracks in LTL)
SECOND FOREST TRACK their love and relation went to next level and they both chemistry was simply superb at that time...in second forest track Dutta lost his eye sight and he was preparing to fight against his sister...
In these both forest tracks TRP'S WERE TOP I.E in first forest sequence LTL has outclassed YEH RISHTA serial and gained a TVR OF 5 and from that track onwards LTL played a crucial role in channel TRPS...in second FOREST TRACK LTL became TOP SERIAL FOR COLORS CHANNEL AND CONSISTENTLY WAS IN TOP10(2-3 occassions in TOP5)...
now TRP's are low and in order to gain TRPS will Channel and PH will keep another forest track for Dutta-Nakku??????
I hope it dosent happen as first 2 forest tracks were simply superb, Mishal-Mahi chemistry was simply superb at that time...now Shabbir-Mahi chemistry is just average so I think CV'S MUST TRY ANOTHER TRACK instead of forest track...the two forest tracks were classic and dont spoil the beauty of forest tracks...

Edited by phaneeswar - 20 September 2011 at 12:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaara

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
coming to today's epi...I think actually Deegu will shoot Dutta saying that I have tried to snatch everything from you through good heart but everything went against and he accepts the thing that he oly kidnapped himetc etc...Deegu will be thrown out of house and all will start hating him and Deegu things by wrong confession I did right right by uniting Dutta-Nakku...after that Kala will challenge Deegu but he says I lost and in order to give fire power to Deegu our Kala and suds say that I HAVE ONLY KILLED YOUR MAYEE AND THEY MAY ALSO SAY THAT THEY HAVE KILLED THEIR YOUNGER BRO some thing like that and they will kill Dutta-Nakku something that on lines...and starts gloryfing on Deegu heroics...so Deegu character wont end today...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top