Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WannaBeMyChamakChallo (Page 68)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Yeah, joining the club...After watching 1st Episode...I really wanted to watch the 2nd Episode like nowww...But my nikamma net is buffering so slowly and also its mega videos link Sidra gave me.

Reetu...How is Mausum? Many bad reviews on TV? Did you liked it?

I am planing to watch itConfused

yup i liked the movieEmbarrassed they should have made it bit shortLOL and editing is not so goodOuch if they had fixed this two things movie had been a blockbuster for sureOuch plus Sonam should have portrayed it a bit well too but i was not expecting anything from her anyways so i was not disappointedLOL Shahid was awesomeEmbarrassed he portryaed every phase so wellEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
maryam is Sidra on FB??Ermm

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

sudhan i can give u another link... the one i sended to reet. they have many links to watch one epi.. maybe megavideo is a bit slower

sudha ..andrew is hiding something... but is probably something to do with his business
or maybe his wife..lol i wouldnt mind. i mean she is such a bitch..sorry for my language... he was soo shocked.. when bridget is all nice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan-x-Reshu-x-

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Maryam if you don't mind, R u in FB?????
yes i am ...
u should definitly watch the 2nd epi.. more andrew and bridget scenesLOL

yeah sure i will send u my account link.. pm it to u
CryCryCry

My nikamma netttAngryAngryAngry, I wish i watch it atleast by nightOuch

Send it MaryammmBig smile
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Okay first of all sorry for being thup for SO long..I dont even know if everyone remembers me but this time I had a valid reason for being gayab..I was shifting so didnt have internet and when finally i got internet my laptop stopped working! :/ My luck I tell you is awesome! (sarcasm)

Secondly, I need a small favour ..Is there anyone over her who is ArHi fan? If you are and read ff then I need to know all their after marriage good ffs Plzzz!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan-MERRY--x-Reshu-x-

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

sudhan i can give u another link... the one i sended to reet. they have many links to watch one epi.. maybe megavideo is a bit slower

sudha ..andrew is hiding something... but is probably something to do with his business
or maybe his wife..lol i wouldnt mind. i mean she is such a bitch..sorry for my language... he was soo shocked.. when bridget is all nice.
Sureee send me the other links Maryammm.Embarrassed
Yeah...Bridget is so nice and its like the sisters r completely the reversal characters...Yeah may be Andrew knows abt his wife and hides or something else ... Really love these kinds of shows.

Don't be sorry for the language...Yep She is a Bitch for sureAngry

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

maryam is Sidra on FB??Ermm
i dont know .. i dont have herConfused..
but no matter wat i still love andrew.. and all the characters i like r grey shadedLOL..
but even if he is doing stuff.. its only to makes the show more interestingLOL..
i wonder if he finds out that his wife is bridget.. i dont know wat will be his reactiionLOL
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Reet I will post his wedding pics later.right now I am using my phone..lol u should see their interviews they r soo funny.

yeah Henry is the 2nd important character after bridget/siobhan..
the thing I hate the most abt it that he had two kids and he still cheating..and his wife loves her.
I think something happened to Siobhan that she turned out like this..

hey sudha..loljoin the club

i was watching some of their interview will watch more laterEmbarrassed

and henry's wife love him so muchOuch she know he is having an affair but still she is not able to leave him just because she loves him so much and that makes me hate henry moreLOL
i dont think bridget will everh like him in future epi..
but maybe he will end up with siobhan

-x-Reshu-x-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index