Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WannaBeMyChamakChallo (Page 41)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

hmm KW and Aamna - that would have been cute! Embarrassed

Aamna and Rajeev in KTH were my first love. It was a real Pride and Prejudice story in the beginning tll Ekta put her stamp on it?

And Aamna is just so gorgeus. I think her and KW would have been so interesting! Trust him to sign a show at the wrong time!LOL
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Farruu HugHug

TVD was good - but idk this season seems a bit off - the season premiere of greys was pretty awesome tho!!!

I dont watch Greys but have you seen ringer? Merry suggested it and ive really enjoyed the first 2 epis.

Anyway sweetie how have things been with you? It seems like ages since Ive chatted with you.

I love greys - everytime you think - oh its dull now - they come back with a fabb epi!!! I am once again caught up in all teh melodrama that makes up greys LOL

Ringer is also pretty good. - i am totally loving for Andrew and Bridget - and the fact that all the actors are amazing makes the show even better!

i know - i hardly come online these days - my timing doesnt tend to match up with anyone elses - i am usually online later in the evening my time - and no one is around. Disapprove  BUt im good! Whast new with you?

Im excited to watch Mausam - will go tomorrow !
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Sidra I just came back from watching Mausam. Do you want to know what i think or do you want to go without any preconceptions?
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

hmm KW and Aamna - that would have been cute! Embarrassed

Aamna and Rajeev in KTH were my first love. It was a real Pride and Prejudice story in the beginning tll Ekta put her stamp on it?

And Aamna is just so gorgeus. I think her and KW would have been so interesting! Trust him to sign a show at the wrong time!LOL

i never watched all of KTH - back then I didnt want much indian soaps - my fam wud watch paki shows - and i think sony and zee (didnt have starplus)  My mom used to rent kyunki and kzk - so watched those...but not KTH - but i feel ya Aamna is beautiful!!!

yea thats true - but this boxing show seems pretty good - now i want a nice girl opposite him.
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Sidra I just came back from watching Mausam. Do you want to know what i think or do you want to go without any preconceptions?

oh really - okay give me a very ambiguous/vague review - i;ve heard the movie is okay - but a bit slow - something like that LOL
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
okay farru - i gotta run - need to get to work soon.

byebye Hug
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
The boxing show does sound interesting and I hope we get an amazing actress opposit him too!Tongue

OK my review for Mausam. It was a pretty nice movie. Some scenes were definately too long and some scenes could have been edited out completely. Shahid was really good and Sonam just looked stunning. And they both had nice chemistry together.

Overall a sweet movie which could have been shorter.

Let me know what you think when you watch it.

Edited by -Farrah- - 23 September 2011 at 10:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SidraLennie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index