Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WannaBeMyChamakChallo (Page 133)

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by arp04srocks

Arps, that dude wrote another post int he C/V discussion thread lol, i dont know what to say to him/her lol

ROFLmaybe we should point him towards the haraam fans as they understand the logic in his illogic...ROFL...bechara needs so glasses...clearly the thread says C/V not G/V...i dont understand why you would come to our lamba lamba bak baks if you dont care for the ppl we bak bak about...guess we shall just haveto ignore

Thats what i feel like saying, it clearly states C/V bak bak lol

Honestly the comments on that forum does make you laugh in the sense, do they not get that he IS gay ConfusedLOL

clearly that is why the show is called BOLD b/c ppl like them have SUCH a hard time accepting it...while the rest of the world gets it and accepts it and moves on

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Pragz...yeh it's pretty sweet once you start to figure it out (i've had it for like a year and still dont know waht 3/4 of it is for as i find new stuff it's soo cool)...but it's also complicated...(i've had it for a year and only know a 1/4 of wht it is ROFL)...but i will say it's annoying cuz u have to keep re-renderingConfusedROFL everytime you edit...(i think they fixed it in the new one..or the new FCP not sure)...but eh pay for beauty so they say
i was watching a final cut pro tutorial for time pass and i notice that even after you adjust the picture in picture you have to render it ShockedLOL I am looking forward to learning FC though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocks

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Yeah I heard Blair is pregnant ...
lol.i can't keep up with so many shows..i will catch up in Christmas  break

@,pray ur a chair fan me tooo.they have good chemistry.
But I agree with Lennie.the only problem  I had with chuck was that he never learned from his mistakes..and the directors should make him more mature..he isnot a teen no more
Chuck needs an woman who will lift him up, and its not Blair - because both of them together, are headed to one way destroyville

Chuck traded her for a hotel, Chuck acts like he owns her, and demeans her, and he went totally physical on her and punched the glass window and cut her face - i am sorry but for me i dont see CB as an relationship
arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

Pragz...yeh it's pretty sweet once you start to figure it out (i've had it for like a year and still dont know waht 3/4 of it is for as i find new stuff it's soo cool)...but it's also complicated...(i've had it for a year and only know a 1/4 of wht it is ROFL)...but i will say it's annoying cuz u have to keep re-renderingConfusedROFL everytime you edit...(i think they fixed it in the new one..or the new FCP not sure)...but eh pay for beauty so they say
i was watching a final cut pro tutorial for time pass and i notice that even after you adjust the picture in picture you have to render it ShockedLOL I am looking forward to learning FC though

you have to render for EVERYTHING...even if you accidentaly slide the clip over a little...Confused

i will say when you are using music create an aiff file for it (itunes does it google how to do it)...and it will prevent you from having to render BOTH the vid clips and music file when you change something..

Pragzie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

@lennie di-i need to catch up on GG..I have watched till season 2 and as you know i am a Chuck Blair shipper but they are just nto made for each other :(
They arent made for each other, he doesnt 'get' her - and some of the thing he has made her feel is beyond disrespectful as a woman

I never been into CB and never shipped them, but i got the whole dynamic of them and they worked in that excitement aspect, coz obviously they were in there in teens and the ppl they were but they are growing up, and adults, and Blair is maturing

She needs an mature love... that fulfills her wants and needs, her heart basically and i dont see that being Chuck

Also i suggest starting with Season 4 to get more Dair build-up, i hope Season 5 is Dair season
I agree that he was disrespectful towards her especially after his father died but some where deep in heart he did love her and that is why i loved them..  i guess i should give  a chance to Blair and DanEmbarrassed 
Pragz i think Chuck has done much worse after that...

Pragzie

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Hey shrutiiiBig smile
me and loriLOL
hey everyone
Lennie,arp,zarqu,Lori,pragzyy

Yes u and LoriLOLLOL
arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
K all i'm out gotta study send positive thought to me tomorrow got a big exam...will be free starting tomorrow nite Big smile (hopefully we'll get some even better news to celebrate withWink)

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Arps, that dude wrote another post int he C/V discussion thread lol, i dont know what to say to him/her lol

ROFLmaybe we should point him towards the haraam fans as they understand the logic in his illogic...ROFL...bechara needs so glasses...clearly the thread says C/V not G/V...i dont understand why you would come to our lamba lamba bak baks if you dont care for the ppl we bak bak about...guess we shall just haveto ignore

Thats what i feel like saying, it clearly states C/V bak bak lol

Honestly the comments on that forum does make you laugh in the sense, do they not get that he IS gay ConfusedLOL

clearly that is why the show is called BOLD b/c ppl like them have SUCH a hard time accepting it...while the rest of the world gets it and accepts it and moves on
Exactly

And the comments about Cheenu, i dont get it (for me i see Cheenu as a understanding person who is there for Vidya, more then looks wise and oh no he looks like a kid and so on, its what they share counts) - do they not see it how it looks from Cheenu's pov and a friend's pov, what he is suppose to be to Vidya in terms of that - they really need to see what they would do in that situation if their friend was stuck in this marriage and so on

Cheenu still maintains his certain distance in a way, but he is frustrated with this situation

Good luck Arps Embarrassed

Edited by Lennie - 27 September 2011 at 10:08am

arp04srocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index