Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

7thHeaven IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishty_shona Senior Member

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Shika--

Originally posted by mishty_shona

Originally posted by --Shika--

Originally posted by uglyduckling_f

wow i loved it so much!!!! 

i dnt believe i cnt stop crying ...i had stopped reading sad things because it makes me sad fr a long time...nd my sister actually told me she dint see me cry fr nything fr a long long time!!!! i ws indeed really emotional...Cry nd beautiful...

ufff...i am such a stupid idiot...i have a twin sister ...we r completely opposites...she likes to be with always ...quarrel all day..nd i stay alone ...whole day i read books..!!! nd lately everyone in family started to tell me how far i m getting frm thm specially frm my sister...

yesterday ws our birthday!!!! nd eid/...nd that day also i ws doing the same...nd i anger told her that u jst always come behind me all the tym...nd she ws hurt nd cried nd next aft 5 minutes she ws again lyk my boo my boo...she calls me boo ,,,nd  it ws her first words..nd mine ws nw i call her by her name...she still calls me that...

surprising she has  a power to read my thoughts...i dnt..hehe
before coming here reading this she ws telling me to sketch a frnds  picture fr her bday is i jst came here nt listening to her...nd nw i m crying...

i dnt post many comments even though i lyk many things a lot...nd this is myu biggest post...nd nw i see i have a lott...i dnt write bt when i do i cnt jst stop...hehe...actually i have to stop my crying...nd going to my sis!!!!!

loved it very much!!!!

Thank you so much. Happy b'day to you and your sister. I am really glad to receive a reply from you but I didn't mean to make you cry on your B'day. Sorry. Intentionally or intentionally i did. Sisters are the most beautiful things that happen to us. I am no social person either. I keep to myself and most of the times I do receive such comments but there will be certain people in your life who will get you out from being alone. We always have some gems like them. I do. You do too. Evethough we show our anger at sometimes it is still to those whom we love so much. We don't get angry on a stranger. Do we? No. We don't. We get mad on people whom we have a right on. And it's our right to get angry on our sisters. It's our right to irritate them, to annoy them. to fight with them and at the end to hug them and to cry with them. Having a sister is like having a best friend who won't judge you.. who'd never leave your side. I'm lucky to have found my sister. It was late to find her but i did anyways and I'm glad. Once again happy belated B'day. To you and your sister. And Thank you so much :)

though i'm kinda a silent reader in dis forum, i cudn't stop myself from commenting on dis particular post..very well said shika...i have 2 elder sisters n am a much pampered one at home..having 2 elder sisters, i nevr even had to wory abt any thng as they wud b wid me during any troubled times...but after reading this i'm terribly missing my sisters n i feel like going home...Cry(i'm staying at hostel...i 4gt to mentionWink)...
hats off to u dear for having portrayed sisters'  feelings and attachment towrds each other so beautifully...Hug

PS:: i'm a fan of all ur works... Smileu r juz awesome!!!!!Thumbs Up

Thank you so muchHug
It's indeed a blessing to have sisters but am glad that you have two elder sisters!
According to my Younger sister, being younger is the best. She says she enjoys getting things done her way. I never replied when she said that particular thing. Cuz May be younger sisters et that love and pampering but truth to be told Elder ones would love to pamper them as much as possible. When you go home in holidays a give both your sisters a tight wala jhappi.
And thank you so much for opening upSmile

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Omg i Got a Pm From My Friend to read this ..And now me CryCryCryIt was so touchy CryIm the Youngest one and i really Touched with this and Missing my sistersCry...There is no better friend than a sister...and there is no better sisters than Mine! <3 n Yeah There is No one can Love like a Sister!!! 

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ammu5 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
beautiful, superb, fabuls n above all awesome os. it was really painful. i dont know much abt sisters love as i dont have one whom i always miss.

PRINCESS19 Groupbie

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

alfik Groupbie

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
i cannot see the letters on the keyboard because my vision is blur...before going to sleep you made me cry that is really unfair...i can never imagine even in my dreams anything happening to my sister...

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
nice one Smile

Go to top