Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing OS..
U hv writtn it so beautifully dat when end up readng..i was litraly crying..although i hvnt any sis r neithr any bro b8 i can sense what a sistr luv means...
Owsm wrk..
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hate u 4 makng me cry,its so beautifull emotional...luvd it
thnxs 4 pmng such grt work
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
um speechless...tears came into my eyes...The way you penned down the relation
b/w two sisters is mesmerizing.,really loved your work...a big thanx for this OS... 👏 👏...I am the youngest in my family and have an elder sis...she really cares for me alot

P.S-Thanx Nidh for telling me about this FFEdited by sur001 - 12 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGG

shiku i am crying buckets hereee...

it was beaytifull...sacchi!

i dont have words to describe it!

it was freaking awesome!

but i hateee  u!! aisa koi karta hai kya?? u DONT i mean DONt leave ur sister all alone...no matter what!!
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
u really made me cry...
uff beatiful...emotional...
cant xpress it in work...
bst os i hav read evr...
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a beautiful poem and a wonderful os...
dh_riti thumbnail
u r so true. there is nolove more than a sister's love
Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
omg this is written so beautiful it was so sad but written very nicely made me vary sad ;((
oooooo thumbnail
wow i loved it so much!!!! 

i dnt believe i cnt stop crying ...i had stopped reading sad things because it makes me sad fr a long time...nd my sister actually told me she dint see me cry fr nything fr a long long time!!!! i ws indeed really emotional...😭 nd beautiful...

ufff...i am such a stupid idiot...i have a twin sister ...we r completely opposites...she likes to be with everybody..talk always ...quarrel all day..nd i stay alone ...whole day i read books..!!! nd lately everyone in family started to tell me how far i m getting frm thm specially frm my sister...

yesterday ws our birthday!!!! nd eid/...nd that day also i ws doing the same...nd i anger told her that u jst always come behind me all the tym...nd she ws hurt nd cried nd next aft 5 minutes she ws again lyk my boo my boo...she calls me boo ,,,nd  it ws her first words..nd mine ws babu...bt nw i call her by her name...she still calls me that...

surprising she has  a power to read my thoughts...i dnt..hehe
before coming here reading this she ws telling me to sketch a frnds  picture fr her bday is tday..bt i jst came here nt listening to her...nd nw i m crying...

i dnt post many comments even though i lyk many things a lot...nd this is myu biggest post...nd nw i see i have a lott...i dnt write bt when i do i cnt jst stop...hehe...actually i have to stop my crying...nd going to my sis!!!!!

loved it very much!!!!

Originally posted by: uglyduckling_f

wow i loved it so much!!!! 

i dnt believe i cnt stop crying ...i had stopped reading sad things because it makes me sad fr a long time...nd my sister actually told me she dint see me cry fr nything fr a long long time!!!! i ws indeed really emotional...😭 nd beautiful...

ufff...i am such a stupid idiot...i have a twin sister ...we r completely opposites...she likes to be with everybody..talk always ...quarrel all day..nd i stay alone ...whole day i read books..!!! nd lately everyone in family started to tell me how far i m getting frm thm specially frm my sister...

yesterday ws our birthday!!!! nd eid/...nd that day also i ws doing the same...nd i anger told her that u jst always come behind me all the tym...nd she ws hurt nd cried nd next aft 5 minutes she ws again lyk my boo my boo...she calls me boo ,,,nd  it ws her first words..nd mine ws babu...bt nw i call her by her name...she still calls me that...

surprising she has  a power to read my thoughts...i dnt..hehe
before coming here reading this she ws telling me to sketch a frnds  picture fr her bday is tday..bt i jst came here nt listening to her...nd nw i m crying...

i dnt post many comments even though i lyk many things a lot...nd this is myu biggest post...nd nw i see i have a lott...i dnt write bt when i do i cnt jst stop...hehe...actually i have to stop my crying...nd going to my sis!!!!!

loved it very much!!!!

Thank you so much. Happy b'day to you and your sister. I am really glad to receive a reply from you but I didn't mean to make you cry on your B'day. Sorry. Intentionally or intentionally i did. Sisters are the most beautiful things that happen to us. I am no social person either. I keep to myself and most of the times I do receive such comments but there will be certain people in your life who will get you out from being alone. We always have some gems like them. I do. You do too. Evethough we show our anger at sometimes it is still to those whom we love so much. We don't get angry on a stranger. Do we? No. We don't. We get mad on people whom we have a right on. And it's our right to get angry on our sisters. It's our right to irritate them, to annoy them. to fight with them and at the end to hug them and to cry with them. Having a sister is like having a best friend who won't judge you.. who'd never leave your side. I'm lucky to have found my sister. It was late to find her but i did anyways and I'm glad. Once again happy belated B'day. To you and your sister. And Thank you so much :)