Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My crazy prediction acc. to precap

-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hmmm...arnav boiling even more than lava...called up khushi from...tells her to stay out of his personal/private life as that is nt wat she ws brought for...n if she like the idea of marraige so much then she shud getmarried instead of getting others married...cuts the phone abruptly without letting khushi say nething...

nw time for khushi's anger...n v all know that wen she takes decisions in anger they r never smart or sensible...so after she gets off the phone...buaji,her dad n mom will ask her if she will marry shyam..remembering her convo with arnav...she will b more angry n widout thinkin for once she will say yes just to show arnav that she is getting married...

howz it?????
----------------------------------------
DEVANSHI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i like da idea devanshi! but CVs are really smart so im not sure what to expect from them...
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
gud thought yaar.. it mite happen.. but i feel CV's might again surprise us with something else...
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I kinda like ur prediction but i guess this is less likely to happen coz payal's the older one and khushi wud never agree to marry before her sister does..

Edited by hzsn - 12 years ago
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hzsn

I kinda like ur prediction but i guess this is less likely to happen coz payal's the older one and khushi wud never agree to marry before her sister does..

hmmm...she mite say no in the beginning but den payal will tell her to go ahead with it as no one knos wen she will get married n obviously  her private reason is dat she likes aakash...
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Probably but anything is possible.. CVs do know how to surprise us.
radhasakthi thumbnail

hope tats gonna happen😊...wat abt shyam den he would be so happy...ho buaji must understand him b4 to take a seroius issue...
That and may be Arnav will overhear her parents talking about her shaadi and get even more frustrated...
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That does make sense... i had no clue where the show would go but your prediction would be very close to both their personalities