@ red - I wouldnt mind πŸ˜†

Lolzz EraserπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And  the FISH is her problem!!!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Some more:

Imran Khan and Katrina should be sent back to the country they are citizens of after cancelling their Indian visas for life.

Just a nitpick.πŸ˜‰ Imran doesn't need a visa. He holds an OCI card.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This has to be the most cathartic thread ever!πŸ˜† Can we also include television stars?

SRK : I don't even want to start on this chap...

Gauri Khan : Is Plastic Surgery really worth putting up with such an obviously unhappy marriage?

Aamir Khan : Self-obsessed, opinonated and manipulative! What he did to Amol Gupte in Taare Zameen Par was clear to see!

Salman Khan : Got away with murders, abuse and violence! And then got success too! Oh, well...Karma has to catch up on him someday!

Saif Ali Khan : No excuse for a man who abandons his family!

Sanjay Dutt : He betrayed his parents, his country, his wives, his daughter, his sister! A loser of the highest order!

Rishi and Neetu Kapoor : Worthy winners of Bollywood's worst parent's ever!

Deepika Padukone : Every prospective mother-in-law's worst nightmare come true!

Ajay Devgun : Can take classes on 'how to manage a shrew of a wife and cheat behind her back!'

Sonam Kapoor : I bet she has never read beyond Enid Blytons and Nancy Drew! Such a fake!

Shahid Kapoor : Takes himself way too seriously! He has neither the talent, nor the looks and definitely not the charisma to be a super-star! Why is he still trying so hard?

Karan Johar : Someone should show him the mirror before he starts making fun of others!

Kajol : The most over-rated actress of our times!

Priyanka Chopra : Prolly doesn't even know the spelling of dignity!

Kareena Kapoor : I wish Saif dumps her!πŸ˜† I would just love to see her reacting on it!

Amitabh and Aishwarya : Their relationship gives me the creeps! Seriously!🀒 It just doesn't look normal!

Jaya Bachachan : I hope she realizes some day that no man can put up with a woman who has a frown on her face 24 by 7. And that is probably one of the many reasons that AB Sr. cheated on her consistently!

Ranbir Kapoor : If you think, you are man enough to bed several women...be man enough to speak for yourself and not turn your parent's into your official spokesperson, all the time!

Rani Mukherjee : A Sabyasachi designer wear clad home-wrecker!

Katrina Kaif : You are a BRITISH CITIZEN. Period! Stop lying! Please!

Many more to follow...such a lovely start to the day!πŸ˜† Thanks for the thread, frosty! And I am going to check out the website / programme you mentioned! Sounds like my kind of thing!

And to all those who are scandalized and 'hurt' by the thread. Just don't come here! Simple as that!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: likarsh

Just a nitpick.πŸ˜‰ Imran doesn't need a visa. He holds an OCI card.

Really? How can we cancel that?πŸ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know how to use such colorful words in the wonderful way that you guys have, so mine will be plain and simple.

Hrithik & Shahid: Wannabe of the Khans. They couldn't think of an original identity for themselves therefore they decided to try and become someone that they weren't. Gladly, they failed and even the media realizes that they are wannabes. 

Ash: Fake, plastic, fake... annoying English accent. Annoying, fake, fake. 

That's it. Those are the only 3 people I have problems with. πŸ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

Hrithik - he really needs to stop handing out cheques to people!!! Its offensive to treat anyone with pity!! they dunt need ur donation/charity...they are capable people who can earn for themselves...drop the "swami vivekananda" act...

Agree with you! My mom and dad are like, "OMG! He's doing such a noble deed." πŸ€’
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣... Thread without Pity... kya concept hai...

and these are my picks from what has been posted so far which made me go ROFL...

SRK: baba kishmissshhh...πŸ˜†

Kat U cnt act... quite rhyming...πŸ‘

Amir : credit chor .meliya kahin ka!...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

John Abraham should also retire and become a full time gym instructor...πŸ˜†

Ranbir Kapoor - Dude I like your acting but stop SPEWING ASPARTAME in all your interviews! Its NAUSEATING!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Saif. Nobody who is actuallly secure, confident and self-assured constantly tells us they are secure, confident and self-assured---RIGHT!!!

Amitabh Bachchan.. I find him very self-congratulatory and entitled, these daysπŸ˜†

Sonam: drop the "im so vintage, romantic, intelligent...im the reincarnation of Elizibeth bennet herself" act...LOL, LOL and LOL

Ranbir Kapoor: …i dont find him hot at all, he looks like the make version of his mom!!!... THIS has to be a contender for top spot!!!

Sonam Kapoor : I bet she has never read beyond Enid Blytons and Nancy Drew! Such a fake!πŸ˜ƒ

God Bless all of you for giving me my daily dose of laughs!!πŸ˜† 
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If television actors are allowed, I would love to read what Zainab has to say about KSG!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Gauri Khan: Stop with the botox. You are never going to look like Victoria Beckham so stop

KJo: just get out of the closet already!

Shilpa: You aint nothing but a home wrecker
Edited by frosty - 12 years ago

PC to SRK :Hum do shareer ek jaan hain

Gauri to SRK: Apni rangraliyaan ghar pe mat aane do..bacho k leke chali jayungi...Family man image jayegi tel lene

Kareena kapoor : she is such an aloo on this forum...every topic/thread has her name...😡