Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

OMG It's Xerox copy of Desh Prem Dying

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I don't know how many of you have seen Prem's death ( or well his fake death) track in KDMHMD it was exact same  like prem saw heer dying in blast/fire  in his dream just a day before their wedding and told her not to go out and than he later realized it wasn't heer who was supposed to die but him and it was exact same  anand saw siddhi dying in a bomb blast

come on ekta maiya if steling ur desh ki tunes wasn't enough now u lifted off exact same seq 

Edited by -Mausam- - 19 September 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippyrrk401niharikasinalsur.Cuty16-Preeti-sweta2005-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG It's Xerox copy of Desh Prem Dying" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
i dont know about prem dream but hero dies in blast was started in 2000 in balaji show ghar ek mandir and parichay is remake of ghar ek mandir .

Edited by my_jaan - 19 September 2011 at 10:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
here's the whole prem seeing it  and dying

it starts at 1:30

LoveTVShows

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

now a days its becoming fashion among the production houses to copy their own work...LOLLOLLOL

sur.

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Haan they copied the entire dream scene from KDMHMD.
I was sad taking Prem death also and now taking Anands death

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
m a huge KDMHMD fan...n even when i saw d episode my first reaction was the same...and there also ekta's idea was to kill prem n make heer n preet(prem's bro) a couple but it was dropped after seeing d huge fan following n popularity of prem...i just hope here too ekta dont kill anand ..if she wants to make kunal n siddhi couple am ok with it...somewhere i want kunal n siddhi to get married but i dont want anand to die

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

<p align="center">now a days its becoming fashion among the production houses to copy their own work...LOLLOLLOL</p>

Ya u r right...same happening with Iss pyar ko kya naam doon..its somewhat like Geet and both d shows r of same PH..
And same happened with Rajan shahi's Bidaai n Chand chupa badal mein..the story of two cousion sisters n one dying in d end n other one taking care of her child

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Yes farry and i remember even for Kis Des the basic Story was Prem dieing and then Heer gets married to his Younger Bro which was Preet but all thanks to HC fan base Ekta Maa had to change the Story base.

But here i think Anand would die and then Siddhi would be marrying Kunal. As this Show would be apparently going Ghar Ek Mandir wayUnhappy.

Man Ekta why do you wanna do such thngs? Kissi ko shaanti se jee lene deti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.