Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Aankhen hoti hain dil ki zubaan! (Page 2)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
HI - nice post and your discussion of jealosy makes me dream of a sequence after Arhi marriage /live-in whatever when Arnav will truely get jealous after observing Khushi with another person and the fury and passion he would exhibit ...Day Dreaming
And talking about glaring - the way ASR started to glare at La when she was proposing ... priceless  , it certainly mathced the fiery crimson shirt adorned.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011desigirl_18mazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
haha great post mahi,i read the title i thught it might be somethign serious and when i read the post i got to know ..really it was a golden chance to show ASR jealous..but never mind we can have such a scene in future too where KKG is ravishing about her bayyfriend and ASR's burning with jealousy LOL ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

haha nice idea but our Arnav is  not at all romantic guy now Ouch
he will change but till then we have to wait D'oh

He is not romantic... thats right... but the way he feels attracted to Khushi, I'm sure someone's else presence in Khushi's life would stir up emotions buried deep within him!!
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
This is sooo hilarious!! I can imagine Khushi talking to La and describing her BF.. And I think Arnav's going to get the biggest shock of his life if he gets to know that someone is after Khushi. - Kinda imagined how his eyes could be.. ;)
If they would have shown this, it would be worth watching a zillion times! LOL!

Loved the posttt!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index