Pavitra Rishta

what was the reason?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

audiogolf

Groupbie

audiogolf

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Guys may be I missed the EPI, after the leap...

What is the reason, that Varsha and Satish did not adopt a kid? and Varsha is shown with a notorious affection for soham?

Is it just ekta's madness or some logical reason shown (then what is logical on PR anymore - LOL)!!!!

today's EPI and the current track is really pathetic...  I think Anita Lokahande left comedy circus because PR itself has become a comedy circus...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what was the reason?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by audiogolf

Guys may be I missed the EPI, after the leap...

What is the reason, that Varsha and Satish did not adopt a kid? and Varsha is shown with a notorious affection for soham?

Is it just ekta's madness or some logical reason shown (then what is logical on PR anymore - LOL)!!!!

today's EPI and the current track is really pathetic...  I think Anita Lokahande left comedy circus because PR itself has become a comedy circus...

@Bold: LOLLOLLOL

Varsha wanted the prettiest girl in the orphanage, didnt get her so diverted her attention to her sister's beautiful baby.

Its purely Ekta's madness,nothing logical is shown in the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmarMoti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top