Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yo fans! I want a Title Song Video.

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Heyo People!
Ok so I am major inactive here, but I swear to God i used to be active..somewhat. Like when this started out and I had time for that.
Really, infact if you were in the ArHi AT the first few threads, you've seen me/heard me/about me.
I'm Aishu, yo.

But that is NOT the point.

The point is- as the title says- I want a VIDEO for the title song.
I mean do we even see those anymore? NO! Not for a while and it kinda sucks, because they were pretty awesome right? I thought so...

Anywho, I'm just asking that those of you who remember the good old days when shows started with title songs that came on for atleast a bit help me in requesting that they shoot one for this show.

Because, I mean, think about it, how awesome would it be?
Have you HEARD that title song? It is like BEAUTIFUL!
Like god. It's just all. MAN!
I LOVE IT!
And imagine Arnav Babu and Khushi Devi prancing around singing to that...SIGH!
Rightt?!!?

I mean remember the Tere Liye videos? The MJHT title song seq? All these little tiny mini stories and they were just so PRETTY!

So help na guys?
Let's band together as the amazing IPKKND and ArHi fans that we are and make a chotasa request that we see a cute little music video?

-Aishu
*some of you might know me as Aish, but I decided there were too many of those here LOL*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18-Leah-Anisha_91stardust-.hea.pinky_blueskies-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
ME TOO!!.. I wanted to put a post up on the same topic... but gr8 minds think alike yaara... Main nahi toh meri dost hi sahiii.

I would LOVEEE a title song vid with ArHi fighting and then coming together being all lovey dovey... with PayaAsh at some bits too...The title song is just SUPERB!!... IT deserves a good title vid with unseen scenes to enhance the beauty of the lyrics!!!

But I don't get why the cvs didn't formally introduce the song earlier when the show started... WE would have been jumping at the edge of our seats at that time!!... Now we are just paoiingg bhangra!

Edited by mahi0809 - 19 September 2011 at 8:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18malluangel-Leah-pinky_blueskies

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with u!! OMG a title song video for the show would be totally awesome!!! Hai they can picturize it in so many awesome ways!!! OMG this sooo needs to be done!! I love love love the song and a vid to go with it haii!! Khushi and Arnav..."jo pehle hua na ab hone laga hai..", haii him seeing her in a sari with a flying pallu turns around and stares..uff i am starting to already imagine it all!!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jia_84malluangel

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
hey there aishu!! i guess welcome would be a wrong statement hereLOL
yup those good old days with flashing title songs!! so did i want one..
i dunno if you've heard it or not but Youtube has been ringing with these title song vids/vm's,, here is one..
http://www.youtube.com/user/KhushiAndArnav?blend=23&ob=5#p/u/6/UlrrqEnTK9g
and its frigging awesome!!!Star
i was just wishing they play this on the bakground score of arhilicious scenes!!Day Dreaming

Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 19 September 2011 at 9:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malluangel

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

i dunno if you've heard it or not but Youtube has been ringing with these title song vids/vm's,, here is one..
i was just wishing they play this on the bakground score of arhilicious scenes!!Day Dreaming

Yeah... I saw these vids too on YT... and these are just fabulous... but what to do yaar... we are greedy souls na... we want an original title song video with never before seen moments of ArHi and PayaAsh to cherish!!.. Don't know when the love will actually blossom.. atleast we could have some love in the title song vid itself!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malluangelstardust-pinky_blueskies

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Yeah... I saw these vids too on YT... and these are just fabulous... but what to do yaar... we are greedy souls na... we want an original title song video with never before seen moments of ArHi and PayaAsh to cherish!!.. Don't know when the love will actually blossom.. atleast we could have some love in the title song vid itself!!

i am keeping my fingers crossed mahi!!LOL i badly want it on all their scenes plus in the start!! gosh why cant these creatives/whoever concerned see what we have already seen?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malluangel

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
call me a bad topic starter...err continuer. just do it.

but mahiii yesh! see great minds *doink*

desigirl thanks for replying n heartily agreeing Big smile
and dasihnggirl like mahi said, we're too greedy na? we want arhi...hai haiii to like float around and sing and arnav to smile and *sigh* *blush*

*FAINT*
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I will love to see that!
Great idea...unfortunately I had missed the first few episodes
So no idea about that...but it sounds interesting!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index