Hailing the Conqueror! EPI 17 # Caps

Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›!

And me again late
But me kya karing, the comp went on and on for the whole night and me slept like Kesu in the last episode!!!

Toh ab Mamu uth gaya hai
And up up and ready bhi ho gaya hai...(bina brush kiye๐Ÿ˜›)

Toh chalo shuru karte hain, where we had stopped in the last epi..
Revjibhai eaves dropping on Poonamba's convo with her sis and gets mad at having learnt that Gulaal has gone to Talsagra!

And here the love birds are talking and thanking each other!!
You are great and you are great!!

And I love Vasant's looks, he gives Gulaal, a bit of awe, a bit of shyness and a bit flirty!!

And look at her ...stealing looks..

And then she tells him how she doesnot like the thought of leaving Talsagra..

And so he maro in chance and bol diya..
'Toh yahi ruk jaa na!'

A silent beckon? to understand what he is saying?

Oh and My fav is here!!
The DOP...Gulaal taking 'angdai' in the morning!

And oh ! I love this Bhajan and the way they showed the calf and the cow!!
Jaag ne tu jadhva, Krishna govaliya!!

Krishna was so fond of his cows na? It was he who taught us the importance of the cows, when he told the Gokulvasis not to worship Indra, but to worship the cows, who provide them with their bread and butter..and secondly, the calves which were refusing to eat, are now eating in Talsagra..with Gulaal to welcome the morning, Talsagra has turned into a happy place, that is what they wanted to convey??

Oh I love how the cow is pampering it,  while he feeds!
(I removed these cow feeding the calf caps as someone told me it is a private moment of Mother and the calf...public exposure is not good...)

and the spinner, spinning the cotton and the panihari going for water.. the best sights of a village..considered to be the best oment too!

And aa gai Maharani!

And so she sings the aarti...'Vishwambhari'

And how can he not come๐Ÿ˜†

And everybody would come and stare, he would come and take away!!๐Ÿ˜†

Vasant does look good in this whole epi!!

Burning like the diya in front of them

Contd ..
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
And the first one to be 'Tilaked'

And the first one to put Tilak too (apart from PB who put it before everyone came, so that doesnot count๐Ÿ˜›)

And he looks on as she conquers all...err apart from JK family...

though she managed one (not to forget Dushty who is not here)!

Aha!! Dont you dare touch me Rashipur girl!

And Vasant all flirty! Taking full advantage of his height and would not let her Tilak him!

And Panba...She obviously knows  her son's heart..and see spanking him for being naughty๐Ÿ˜†

And she asks him mutelly if she can NOW put it!

And I just love how he nodded his ways side ways, as an obedient child!! Owww ..that was one CUTE gesture...no doubt Kesuda learnt this..copy cat kahin ka!

And she cannot resist the smile can she?

Jay ambe!๐Ÿ˜†

And PB maro hathoda on garam loha!! What a wonderful bahu Gullu will make, she says to a staring at Gulaal's back wala Vasant๐Ÿ˜†

And aa gai apne future kingdom mein kitchen queen..with Dayan and Devika sitting!

and ofcourse Dayan taunts Gulaal

oh But I loved Devika..how she puts everything on Sudhi's head and takes Gulaal's hand and walks off and even taunts JK back!! Wah wah!!

And JK bechari, apne bachon ke saamne kya bole!

And Sudhi was the first one to see the future I guess, the way she says...Gulaal has charmed all,,,Vasant follows her like a shadow, Kesar never leaves her side and SOMEBODY's eyes never leave her..how true was this scenario even after Vasant's death๐Ÿ˜†

Haha! And JK and Dushty both got the hint na?

And look at him, so proud and full of himself!

And haha ! I just loved this girlie talk..

And the fan girls gushing about their stars!
Oh I just laughed at Mansi's expression when she said she was standing this near to Amir khan when he came to shoot for Lagan in Bhuj!!

She looks so proud..the old Gulaal back
The Best part of today's epi

Vasant's conversation with PB and MB...
This actually builds the premises, on why Vasant was Vasant for MB...and PB..
but more for MB because it is today, he declares him as his heir, as the son who has his back!
I have NEVER loved a father-son scene SO much in any soap or a film it was SO damn good!! There is one more scene which would come later, in which Vasant refuses to elope with Gulaal, on Gulaal's insistence, saying that would again ignite the enemity between the villages and comes to the room, where MB is watching the sunrise..and there is absolutely no verbal communication between them, yet that was one CLASSIC Scene!!
It was this son, his friend, his confidante, his pride that MB lost and to a large extent found in Gulaal, is it a wonder he was always more than partial towards Gulaal?

I loved this beginning too, PB coming to Vasant... mother son just talking

And MB drops in...Vasant is sooo in love with his father..you can see..it was to a large extent, MB's love and pride that made him go searching for a mad man's dream na??
And I said in the EDT...Vasaant calls MB Baapji while Kesar calls him Motabha..

Oh I just loved how MB said,,,today I had to come to you!

And the open happiness on MB's face, while the more humbled one on Vasant's face! Such tiny small intricacies that the CVs took into a/c

And look at her! Finally at peace and so proud of her son, and happy that her son is now in good books of his father! A mother is always like that na? Playing the peacemaker between the family!

And Vasant!! He is such a GOOD fellow...he just cannot digest all the praise his father showers on him and takes his hands ..Oh I love these gestures of his, they were SO Vasant, like the one he laughs...how typical Vasant is that!

And I loved PB's expression in this one!

And Mb telling him how right he was , and how he saved the whole village and Vasant is in denial saying that it ws Gulaal, and PB answering him, that it was HE who found Gulaal ..and Vasant gives the credit to Ramjadiya..and again MB saying that it was Vasant who found Ramjadiya..and Vasant...he is toh Vasant..saying that it was MB who sent him there na..

And just look at MB's reaction to that!

SO RIGHT! which son would wander in a desert on one say from his father!! Who but Vasant!

Haha!! PB maro in chance!! mimicking MB..what MB had said when Vasant left!! I just loved how MB asks her' Ha ha bolo, Kya bola tha mein!'

And he never would have known what good mimicking artist his Paan was na..hahaha she she gives the exact pose and dialogues too!

And MB takes in such good spirit!

The whole family laughing and Giga watching...and especially getting angry when MB declares Vasant his heir!

I love the subtle use of this hand clenching showing that the person is angry and burning with jealousy even if they did not show his face in this scene!

Oh and once more...he gets all emotional na..? and I love this silent communication when MB just looks on at a smiling Vasant and Vasant understand his needs for warmth from his son, and hugs him back!

And this one I just loved how MB relegates Vasant's childhood memory..that was so unlike Vasant and yet so him!! The calm and docile Vasant getting angry and violent, when somebody threatens his loved ones na??

How Mb and his friend were practising Lathis (Oh how I would have loved the trio...MB Vassy and Kesar pracisting and having a good time, one scene toh banta tha na)...and how the other guy had made him fall on his face and was ready to attack on his back when Vasant had beaten the other guy on his head..

And Vasant laughing when he heard that he had beaten the guy on his head!! This was what I was talking about, his laugh.so typical Vasant!

and MB had told him that if you want to defeat me..attack me from the front, not the back, as my son has my back...Owww...I just love how he said it!!

And Vasant is just happy to have made them happy!

And he cannot see tears na?

And oww...when PB asks what does he want..what does this guy want, he wants his parents to feed him like they did when he was a child..such simple wishes in his life, yet such greater ambitions!!

Oh I just loved this scene..somehow even the basic and routine scenes were so turned into epic in this serial, it is difficult to define the happiness I had while watching this one!

And who said there was only one KMH ?? ye khud bhi toh bahot badi KMH hai..reminded me of Kesu watching her eat!!

and I absolutely LOVED this stare...like Anjumanju once said, It is her Meera Magan bhai stare!

And look at him, the moment he sees her, he even stops chewing๐Ÿ˜†

And I love PB...how she calls her in and feeds her!

And tells openly 'Gulaal filled colours in Vasant's dream!'
haha implying two things...one..that was the reason she called Gulaal in, because she also deserved this prize along with Vasant..and secondly telling both of them that she knew what was going on between them and also putting MB on guard๐Ÿ˜†

And Gullu getting hiccups and PB telling her someone in Rashipur might be missing her...someone tell them the wHOLE Rashipur is mising her...there is a panchayat in her honour! ๐Ÿ˜†

Aha isko dekho!

Rashipur Panchayat questioning REvji on Gulaal's whereabouts!

Ab toh  jaane ko mann nahi karta...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Geesh yo uare here na..reserve please..again sorry for making yo wait

Hi Srush...๐Ÿค— Good morning ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Please stop saying sorry 
Originally posted by Geeshani

Ab toh  jaane ko mann nahi karta...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haha Such a big difference between two brothers..one saying covertly toh ruk ja and other one openly challenging her to fall in love with him๐Ÿ˜†
Fantastic re๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
srush..๐Ÿค—d epi was ggod for me..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I must say..revji bhai..was mad but I thought he will..scold her more..but he was showing his beleif on gullu..in that situation..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..n pooba do hath age nikhli..n showers love on vassy too..๐Ÿ˜†
I loved d convo..n h gullu says ki its because of vassy talsagara got panii..!!!
Vassy directly giving d hint ki..don't go from here...haan..they always understand others feelings without saying..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I loved d morning scenes..n h they showed d village..waking up scenes..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
H come PB came to know ki..gullu sings well..๐Ÿ˜ฒoh..starting wala gana bhi gullu ne hi gayatha kya..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved h MP sang d song..so easily she has sung d song..u know..her voice sounds as iff it is coming directly from heart..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved h kesu..is d one put d tilak on gullu first..๐Ÿ˜›
H convenienntly MB..has taken d arthi..nhad put d tilak by gullu's hand..didn't u see lil bit of tense on gullu's face at that moment..๐Ÿ˜•but loved MMB's gesture..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vassy tho flirting karing uske mommy ke saamne..๐Ÿ˜†n mommy dearest giving full support..๐Ÿ˜›aur  kya chahiye..๐Ÿ˜‰
N kitty party of devdi,rewa n gullu..hehe gullu said she likes Aamir khan na..so h come she fell for vassy..jo oont jitna lamba hai..๐Ÿ˜†*aamir fans mujhe goli mardenge*
D kitchen scene..yup..sudhi is intelligent..dayan..๐Ÿ˜ก..n y she keeps on staring at dushy*ek pal ke liye bhi nahin socha k anju pe kya beethegi..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ*
Loved d convo between..vassy n MB..n particularly d dailogues..like..who will thinks of his village instead of his personal life..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
MB is so overwhelmed in this situation as well as vassy..he has such child like excitement when Mb says about d laat thing..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved d wish..haan it is diffrent when ur parents feed u with love..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved h bukkad came in between..n PB n MB's co-operation for vas-gul..๐Ÿ˜†
N panchayath haan..I'm li bit tensed to know d situation..๐Ÿค”

Loved  d post n caps srush.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.n lub u to infinite infinity..๐Ÿค—

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
Srushy๐Ÿค—...lovely caps dear...
night scene between gulaal and vassy was so good...he indirectly proposing๐Ÿ˜ฒ...
morning scene๐Ÿ˜ณ...gullu taking angdaai...ohhh yeh DOP kithna achcha kaam kartha hai na๐Ÿ‘...
lovely captures of the village in the early morning...
puja scene...MP have a very good voice...though i dont understand the song which she had sing...but me loved her voice...arey sab log kadhe hua hai..but bachcha ko toh gullu ke paas toh aanahi tha na๐Ÿ˜‰...ohh loved that thilak scene๐Ÿ˜ณ...vassy full on flirting with gullu in fromt of PB...abey teri maa ko dekh le..baad mein yeh sab karna...PB telling gullu will be a good DIL...OMG MIL toh pat hi gayee...
Kitchen wala scene...devdi was bang on...n loved Dushy smile after listening sudhi dialogue to JK...loved all girly talks...n gullu expression while she was telling abt AamirKhan...
MB, PB, Vassy scene...how simple but so touchy...no words to explain how much i liked it...
PB n MB feeding vassy...how sweet na...n gullu was so happy to this side of the family na...n PB intentionally telling gulaal has colored vassy's dreams...

Waise vassy iss epi mein toh kuch jyaada hi handsome hai๐Ÿ˜‰...gullu ka haal toh usse dekhkhe bura hona hi tha na๐Ÿ˜†...

Geeshy...lovely gif...but u knew whats my favourite๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰...

Updated my comments..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Geesh..I loevd d gif's one is light situation..n second one is absolutely tensed come..much awaited from d part of gullu..so loevd loved loved d second gif..lub u yaar..๐Ÿค—

Meri Kesrushhy!! HELLLOO...HELLLOOO...Kaisee hai tu??๐Ÿ˜†

So Poonam had to eat her words and HOW!!?? I was actually quite amazed that she stood up to Revji and actually gave him a White lie because usually soap wives and mothers will never lie to their husbands but I suppose this incident gave us a little glimpse into what Gulaal actually meant to her mother na? Post leap we saw many instances where Poonam would go into hyper shock when she heard that Kesu had agreed to marry Talli or that Gulaal was breaking the DV etc etc and though her "hyper activity" would drive me up the wall...I can understand why she reacted the way she did. It is interesting to see Revji in this avatar too na? Again, post leap we have seen a calm and held together father but I suppose Gulaal's father has quite a temper as well...

The terrace romance continues and I thought it was so sweet๐Ÿ˜† This is where Geeshy's comparison for the day really comes into play...the difference between Vasant and Kesu as loverboys!! Vasant says it all without saying a thing (wait, is that a song??)...the subtle romance. He has this tenderness in his eyes when he looks at Gulaal and she is the same...she is shy and doe like...and it is so obvious that the two are in love. Even though she is shy around him...I felt that Gullu was playing her "do you love me?" card when she told Vassy that she did not want to leave...it was like the scene where she told him that she likes getting compliments...I knew he would not give her a direct response...hence...toh ruk jaa!!

I felt that this episode was all about Gulaal's establishment of a bond with the family. She performed the arti on PB's request and brought everyone out (Kesu toh was galloping towards her full speed), she stepped into the kitchen and tried to help out and she bonded with the girls (that was the cutest scene ever...I was expecting Reva to turn on the radio to some boy band channel while Gullu painted Devika's nails with her Rasipur Elle 18 polish๐Ÿ˜†).

MB, PB, Vasant scene was very touching...MB's eyes were full of pride and PB's eyes were full of love! I felt so sad when I watched that scene...Dushy took away their pride and joy and to be honest, Vasant would have made a great panch and a great leader...MB really did look at Vasant as the son who would always stand behind him and protect his back. The kitchen scene was like the perfect family scene...and this time MB was looking at Gullu with so much love and pride...I am sure PB had an idea that Gullu and Vasant were in love...

OH MAN!! Hands down...LOOK OF THE DAY!! Dushy is toh tooo cool!!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by Anjalg - 12 years ago