Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH could be like Movie "BETA"

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Those who have seen movie "BETA" starrer Anil kapoor and Madhuri dixit, can understand what i mean to say. Here Ram's character is very similar to that of Anil kapoor's character who was like devotee of his step  mother and for him step mom's word is like more than God's order even he does not believe his own dad. In this lioness den comes Madhuri...and try to show Anil true face of his mom but failed and than she adapt same style as His mother to bring her true face in front of Anil...it was fun to watch ...because Madhuri's character also very similar to that of priya's

and in this battle i think rishabh can help priya ...and that Beta movie had one KLEPTO MAMA tooLOLLOLLOL in form of anupam kherLOLLOL very simila always ready to steal things...

i can see so many similarity if they follow that movie i bet this drama will be worth watching
what all you guys say

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neenzoo-MariaMars-avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH could be like Movie "BETA"" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
ya i have seen that movie. 

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
ya agree with u at some extent..  some similarities r there...but not completely.in balh me ram vunki father ke kithana importance detha hai...sirf vunki father ka akkari wish hai ki vunki step family ka kayal karne ka but in that movie beta anilkapoor always importance detha hai his step mom ka he did't care his father...characters are like mama is same in that movie beta but the two story's are different...balh story is not  comparable any other story...balh is unique mature love story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.