Punjabi Channel

PUnjabi Tv Shows

Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi...I've never watched any punjabi tv shows but I'm a huge fan of punjabi movies which has jimmy shergill in them...I'm actually a gujarati but I understand punjabi and love punjabi movies/shows...so I was wondering if anyone knew any good punjabi tv shows? no comedy ..something thats young but at the same time not so typical either.. i would really appreciate any help..thanks in advance :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly saying.. there aren't any good/normal punjabi shows 😆
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah, there really aren't. There are some shows on channels like, Alpha Punjabi and stuff but they're like, very bad. A bad storyline and poor acting. You don't wanna watch Punjabi shows. ahahaa. XD
Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really? ahhh I should just stick with punjabi movies..they're amazing though but alot of them are copied from telugu movies and vice versa..but I love all jimmy shergill movies though :) ...thanks for the advice though :)
cynusalisa thumbnail
Hey I am also a big fan of Punjabi movies and I like the Punjabi movies so much...Actually I don't know more about the Punjabi TV Shows more But if you are interesting in Punjabi moviesthen I will suggest you some Punjabi movies That are-
Yaar anmulle
Munde UK De
Dharti
Yarran Naal Baharan...and much more

--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Jine mera dil lutiya is amazing movie to watch...

and song channa...supperb..