Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

19/9: Khushi-Lavanya: I wanna be like you...

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8R4p6t9250&feature=related

I can almost hear Lavanya's voice singing the words to Khushi Kumari...

Ah..it's great to witness the show start off with some Arnav Khushi chemistry! I personaly believe that this whole change in Arnav's attitude towards Khushi Kumari is due to Lavanya. Whether it be the new found friendship between the latter two, or more recently La's futile and cringeworthy attempts to be a "typical Lucknowy cultured Indian girl", I give full credit to the poor hamster being tested on by Naniji in the Shanti Van Lab for the growing amicableness or general non-hate emitting from Arnav.

Of course, it's a completely different issue that I don't agree with what's going on. The change in La is fine...until it starts to effect her relationship with Arnav. Teaching her what is important during Aarti (albeit the son of the household Arnav is against religion) and how to cook dishes is important to the family and so she should make an effort to get it right, but the whole change in the way she speaks to Arnav is where it's gone too far. Lavanya wasn't keen in the beginning with the whole idea of Khushi tutoring her because she wasn't ready or willing to become a clone. At first, I was annoyed at her for being mean...now I actually feel sorry for her.

If Arnav gave her no importance before then degrading definitely doesn't epitomise the way he treats her now. And Khushi gets all the extra attention. It sounds as if I'm hating the attention..I'm not but at the minute I feel for La.

Coming back to the actual sizzling simple eye lock chemistry the two have. Emoting something from the eyes is something our leads know how to do very well, I loved how Arnav stared at her, she blushes and removes the dupatta, he frowns and walks away, but not before he looks over his shoulder and the two hold another innocent gaze.  Beaut.

Loved how symbolic Lavanya's "taking of the dupatta" also was.

I'm loving Mami's little hello hi bye bye rants, the first episode, trust me I couldn't stand her...but gradually I've taken a liking to her. It definitely started when we saw a glimpse of her good side when she supported Anjali when yet again the evil Shyam babua was a no show and the bitchy auntys decided to hate on Anjali for it.
Nani can't give La any more time. Is it just me or does no one else feel bad for her for trying? Especially now when we hear her desperately asking for Khushi to give more ideas to pataofy ASR. The girl has come along way...I can't say its for the better though.

Okay, eating my previous words, I don't blame Khushi for this impending downfall of Lavanya. Not for the whole part anyway, she has tried to cheer up the depressed barbie doll with her cute talks and smiley ways, and for the record, KKG would never wish bad upon anyone. Even with ASR she apologised as soon as she realise she'd gone too far...

Haha, the dance. Seriously where is that song from??? I'm a 90s baby, I'm usually aquainted with most classic bolly choons but this I have never come across! Also, what would Nanji make of this side to the humble KKG. Character Dheela Part II eh??WinkLOL

Well if not the Granny, then be it the grandson instead. ASR witnesses it all, I can't wait for this. Yeah he's noticed the change too, but again insults Khushi unneccessarily, "Your turning 'middleclass' just like the girl of your company" Woah, I don't get it-does he like her? Does he not hate her? Does he care...?? And what's with the whole "ladki" reference? The ladki has a name and I'm sure your aware of that considering you refer to fully depending on your mood!

Aww, the parents are in the house! What will this do to the situation in Delhi. I can't seem to calculate a short term impact on ASR-KKGs relationship but the praise Shyam's getting for collecting them from the station is feeding the cloudy apprehensions growing in my mind.

Lavanya's proposal. The last straw. Naniji's appreciative words towards Khushi's effort to change Lavanya don't help at all. Arnav's frown deepens as he abruptly loosens his grip from Lavanya's tight hold of his hand. Wordlessly, he walks away.

Okay so watching the rest of the episode, it's the same misunderstanding. Seems as if we know Arnav better than his own family. Of course even if he hasn't said no, in Rakshas' world that doesnt mean a yes. No, nope, never.

The words which will be exchanged in the phone conversation between Arnav and Khushi is what I thought would be central to the episode tomorrow. The precap begs to differ. Arnav's every word drips with threat as he tells Lavanya never to bring up the topic of marriage ever again. He finishes with the statement of how he knew she would end up like Khushi if she stayed with her. La shakes with fear as she just stares at him. He shouts at her to react and the ArHi theme plays in the background.

Seems as if KKG's silence has struck a deep chord in him, everytime someone stands mutely before him it irritates him and affects him so. Not only ASR but KKG has an impact on Lavanya too-seems as if she's picked up more of her traits in a short time than we had realised.
Who knows what tomorrow will bring...

Thanks for reading xo

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas11pritiaggarwalkashevdeep27kdg129TheBlueAngelsun2011unna_178Nikki_CFebruaryFlowerDefLeppard-Chinnu-areeba_blossomDiyaS

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with every word! and i hated the part where kushi and la were jumping on the bed!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index