Mythological Masti

--**-- Happy Birthday aishi.MUFFIN! --**-- (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Reserved! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.Mrs.MuffinSobti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--**-- Happy Birthday aishi.MUFFIN! --**-- (Page 3)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Kind of edited my post+present on page 1:)
Will post a longer message soon:)
Happy Birthday once again hun<3 LOVE you<3
Sneha:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.MuffinSobti

Mrs.MuffinSobti

IF-Veteran Member

Mrs.MuffinSobti

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you sooo muchh everyone!

Will definitely reply by tonight! I feel really special Embarrassed THANK YOU!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
res!

Mrs.MuffinSobti

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Edited my post on pg 2 :)

Amazing bday thread Janu !

Mrs.MuffinSobti

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AISHIII!!!!!!!
Hug

Okay. First things first. I am sorry I didn't give a message. Cause one, I was lazy. Yes, the first point. Lol. And two, I forgot after I opened the PM and didn't leave it 'mark unread' so it would remain in my memory after keeping it marked for SO many days and opening it during the end time :| Ghajini mania rules, I tell you. And three and MOST important, I also wanted to give a message directly ON the thread. Cause when you're writing, then it's like you think and write. And when you are thinking, you just think of "what can I write, what more can I writeee...???" Mehh. Sooo, I thought to give a LIVE messageee. YESS. Cause then I ll just be the weird crazy hyper person I am and go on and on and on with w/ever shit comes in my mind ROFL

BTW. HOW did I not get a PM to this thread, HUHHH? Oh wait. I think I just remembered while writing that.. My Inbox was probably full LOLLOL

Sooo. Where to beginnn! Should I go all the way back to when we met?
ROFLROFL
But I can't do that cuz I don't remember :( :( But but, whenever that day was, it must have been written in your astrology read for that day ki today is a VERY lucky day. Because you will meet the most awesome person on planet Earth! And TADA. You met meee. Congoo Shongooo dudeee. You hit jackpot Approve ROFLROFL SEE. I told you.. Live message = anku hyper = super message ROFLROFL But what the hecl. I am serious about meeting me being your lucky day. Cmon. Not everyone gets to be pals pals with ANKU Cool
Umm, ok. Wait. This is supposed to be about you, right? LOL Maybe we ll talk about you some other day? Let's just carry on with the cool Anku talks for today
Big smile
Okay Okay. We ll gety back to youu!! So, well, yes, you're awesome too. *aishi feels blessed anku said so*
ROFLROFL

Jokingg man. You're indeed reall awesomee brooo. I mean sistaaa. LMAO. And I heart you with all my heart Embarrassed I know that I have a close friend around the corners of I-F who I don't speak much with *BLAME it on no similar place to talk.. grr. we NEED A CC!!!!!!!!!* but I know she is always there for me whenever I would need her Embarrassed Oops. Sorry. I got lost thinking about Jaanu and wrote all that Tongue lool. No re. Its not just Jaan but BOTH of you. I love you both lotss and lotss. But since, ahh, againnn, this is about AISHI.MUFFIN, let me just say I.LOVE.YOU.AISHIII
Hug
You're like this amazing person who is just darnnn sweet ALL THE TIME. I haven't seen you getting rude EVER. Or maybe I haven't stalked you enough? LOL Let me begin the stalking and then we shall know Big smileTongueLOL If you're evill then I love you even more cause you get on my bangwagon then ROFL I am badnaam all over I-F for being evil ROFL JOIN ME. I don't like being alone :( :P :P ROFL And if not, then, don't forget to PM me how you always stay so freakin' sweet 24/7/365 daysss HUH! :| I need to take some %age of that quality from you. It can help me LOADS LOLLOL

Btw, any special reason for the muffin in your username? Should I go check your shop? Do you taste chocolatey? Then, I can eat you :D I am very hungry right now :D Let me KNOWWW. rofll :P
Well, what else do I say. We have known each other for a long time now and I hope we remain in touch for an even longer longer period and get to chat more than we do now and I promise to visit your shop frequently as soon as I get out of my "I-Am-MEANT-TO-BE-Lazy Mode" and then we can chat lots there by spamming and catch up on everything thats due. And b.w all this spam, also earn some warning for your shop :D What say? :D :D Funky plan, right? We shall get to it ASAP.
For now, I just hope you enjoyed your birthday loads. And did this Jaanu give you a nice birthday present? Cause I don't get b'day presents :( If she did then give it to me. If she didn't then a)we both can be :( and b)Kick her ass Big smile
Lolz. Alritey. I am gonna shut up now and wish youuu properly!! First your present and then the wishes Embarrassed Thanks to Jaanu for the super amazing gorgeous sig Embarrassed ILY Jaanu<3

Wishing you a VERYY HAPPY HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY once again. I wish all your dreams come true and may God forever bless your life with love, happiness, success, luck and w/ever else you wish for.
Keep rockinggg. LOTS of Love, Always - Anku
HugHugHug

Mrs.MuffinSobti

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Jaanu  Hug

Mrs.MuffinSobti

IF-Veteran Member

Mrs.MuffinSobti

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AISHIII!!!!!!!
Hug

Okay. First things first. I am sorry I didn't give a message. Cause one, I was lazy. Yes, the first point. Lol. And two, I forgot after I opened the PM and didn't leave it 'mark unread' so it would remain in my memory after keeping it marked for SO many days and opening it during the end time :| Ghajini mania rules, I tell you. And three and MOST important, I also wanted to give a message directly ON the thread. Cause when you're writing, then it's like you think and write. And when you are thinking, you just think of "what can I write, what more can I writeee...???" Mehh. Sooo, I thought to give a LIVE messageee. YESS. Cause then I ll just be the weird crazy hyper person I am and go on and on and on with w/ever shit comes in my mind ROFL

BTW. HOW did I not get a PM to this thread, HUHHH? Oh wait. I think I just remembered while writing that.. My Inbox was probably full LOLLOL

Sooo. Where to beginnn! Should I go all the way back to when we met?
ROFLROFL
But I can't do that cuz I don't remember :( :( But but, whenever that day was, it must have been written in your astrology read for that day ki today is a VERY lucky day. Because you will meet the most awesome person on planet Earth! And TADA. You met meee. Congoo Shongooo dudeee. You hit jackpot Approve ROFLROFL SEE. I told you.. Live message = anku hyper = super message ROFLROFL But what the hecl. I am serious about meeting me being your lucky day. Cmon. Not everyone gets to be pals pals with ANKU Cool
Umm, ok. Wait. This is supposed to be about you, right? LOL Maybe we ll talk about you some other day? Let's just carry on with the cool Anku talks for today
Big smile
Okay Okay. We ll gety back to youu!! So, well, yes, you're awesome too. *aishi feels blessed anku said so*
ROFLROFL

Jokingg man. You're indeed reall awesomee brooo. I mean sistaaa. LMAO. And I heart you with all my heart Embarrassed I know that I have a close friend around the corners of I-F who I don't speak much with *BLAME it on no similar place to talk.. grr. we NEED A CC!!!!!!!!!* but I know she is always there for me whenever I would need her Embarrassed Oops. Sorry. I got lost thinking about Jaanu and wrote all that Tongue lool. No re. Its not just Jaan but BOTH of you. I love you both lotss and lotss. But since, ahh, againnn, this is about AISHI.MUFFIN, let me just say I.LOVE.YOU.AISHIII
Hug
You're like this amazing person who is just darnnn sweet ALL THE TIME. I haven't seen you getting rude EVER. Or maybe I haven't stalked you enough? LOL Let me begin the stalking and then we shall know Big smileTongueLOL If you're evill then I love you even more cause you get on my bangwagon then ROFL I am badnaam all over I-F for being evil ROFL JOIN ME. I don't like being alone :( :P :P ROFL And if not, then, don't forget to PM me how you always stay so freakin' sweet 24/7/365 daysss HUH! :| I need to take some %age of that quality from you. It can help me LOADS LOLLOL

Btw, any special reason for the muffin in your username? Should I go check your shop? Do you taste chocolatey? Then, I can eat you :D I am very hungry right now :D Let me KNOWWW. rofll :P
Well, what else do I say. We have known each other for a long time now and I hope we remain in touch for an even longer longer period and get to chat more than we do now and I promise to visit your shop frequently as soon as I get out of my "I-Am-MEANT-TO-BE-Lazy Mode" and then we can chat lots there by spamming and catch up on everything thats due. And b.w all this spam, also earn some warning for your shop :D What say? :D :D Funky plan, right? We shall get to it ASAP.
For now, I just hope you enjoyed your birthday loads. And did this Jaanu give you a nice birthday present? Cause I don't get b'day presents :( If she did then give it to me. If she didn't then a)we both can be :( and b)Kick her ass Big smile
Lolz. Alritey. I am gonna shut up now and wish youuu properly!! First your present and then the wishes Embarrassed Thanks to Jaanu for the super amazing gorgeous sig Embarrassed ILY Jaanu<3

Wishing you a VERYY HAPPY HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY once again. I wish all your dreams come true and may God forever bless your life with love, happiness, success, luck and w/ever else you wish for.
Keep rockinggg. LOTS of Love, Always - Anku
HugHugHug

Shocked GOSHH YOU ARE SOOO SWEEET!

How am I sweet 24/7? Have you seen the way I call Janu piggy? Well I can, since she's my own sis ROFL But seriously LOVED LOVED LOVED reading this messagee, but just came to say I am going to be extremely inactive on IF due to me failing one of my biology classes and having to improve that class.OuchOuchOuch

Just wanted to thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! Anku the sig is gorgoues! I wish I could say more but am in a rushhh. Love youuu Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.