Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dancing With Your Love Chapter 22 pg 106 4/1 (Page 78)

aashi_arsha Goldie
aashi_arsha
aashi_arsha

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
update !
update !
update !
update !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzling_Smile

aashi_arsha Goldie
aashi_arsha
aashi_arsha

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
update !Smile

Dazzling_Smile

aashi_arsha Goldie
aashi_arsha
aashi_arsha

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
update !!

Dazzling_Smile

Winz Senior Member
Winz
Winz

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Pls update soon dear...eagerly waiting

-FrozenRain-

aashi_arsha Goldie
aashi_arsha
aashi_arsha

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
update soon !!!!!
KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
cghapter 20

R:- OK I am coming.

He turn around to Kriya.

R:- Kriya I need to rush somewhere. Sorry I can't spend the day with you.

Kriya nodded and said it was OK.

K:- Rey but I need to clean up here first before we leave.

R:- OK I will help you.

Both got ready Kriya changed back to her party dress as the dress she was wearing was really short and she didn't want her mom to doubted Rey. On other hand Rey got ready in good pair of jeans with a white shirt tucked in, in his jeans so his white belt showed. His hair was perfectly done. He had a watch in his hand and some good pair of shoes.

Kriya looked at him with open mouth

(Amu:- Bechari ki galti nahi hain, yeh toh kisi ladki karegi iof she sees Reyansh Singhania looking so HOT) 

Rey looked towards Kriya and saw her gaping at him, he smirked and walked up to her with the smirk on his face.

R:- mouh band karo warna makhi ghuss jage. He said giving her a sheepish smile.

Kriya closed her mouth and looked around and blushed like anything.  She came back when she heard Rey say 

R:- Shall we go0?

She nodded both walked out of the house Rey locked it behind him and both went away.

Rey dropped Kriya home both talked a bit. Smriti heard a bike coming inside, so she got up and checked who it was saw Kriya and Rey down there talking about she smiled looking at both. And got a bit embarrassed when she her daughter giving her boyfriend a kiss on his cheek.

'...

Kriya jumped of the bike and then she asked Rey were he was going and why he was going. He told her that pone of his family member had come and he needed to meet her or she will never talk to him again. She was one of the most important people in his life. He didn't like if she was angry at her.  

K:- But why are you dressed up so much?

R:- Well the person which has come is my dadima and she don't like me wearing those T-shirts and all those cloths I need to be well dress like a real "man" as she says.

Kriya smiled.

R:- She don't let my sister wear those short clothes, looking dresses or salwar suits she needs to wear in front of her. 

Kriya got a bit shy and understood what Rey was hinting at.

R:- Baatcutter if you keep shying like this then I think I will lose my control right here and do something which you wouldn't like that I do in public. Kriya brought up her head fast and looked at him all shocked and blushed more. She moved froward kissed his cheek and ran away. From behind she said bye to him.

Rey was sitting on his bike and was all shocked and put his hand on his cheek smiled. He hit the the seat in happiness and drove away. With a big smile n his face.

'...

Kriya had a big smile on her face all the way and was blushing like a newly wedded bride. She he came inside the building, was about to ring the door bell. But Smriti opened the door before she could ring on the bell. When Kriya saw her mom she jumped on her and gave her tight hug. Smriti was about to fall but she took support of the wall which was beside her.

K:- MOM I AM SO HAPPY, CAN'T TELL YOU. Kriya screamed. 

SM:- Kriya could you please let go f I can't breath.

Kriya let of her that moment. She looked down and was still was blushing. Smriti was impressed what Rey had done with her tomboy daughter. She was blushing was a big thing for Smriti, she had never thought that her daughter would start blushing and that too this badly. 

SM:- Wow I am impressed with Rey that he has turn my daughter to a real girl. 

K:- MOM!!

SM:- OK,OK,OK I will not tease I will leave that part to your friends. As I know they will tease you really badly. Plus they are so much better om it. Smriti said to her daughter giving her a wink.

K:- Mom you too. Kriya said almost slapping Smriti accidentally. That was whe Smriti saw the ring in her daughter's hand.

Smriti took Kriya's hand and looked at the ring. Kriya got first confused when she saw her mom take her hand. But the she realized what she was looking at. That made her shy and look at the ground.

SM:- Kriya where did this come from? She said in teasing tune.

Kriya mutter Rey gave me it.

SM:- What I didn't hear you?

Kriya a bit loudly.

K:- mom Rey gave me it too me. Then she realized what she did and looked down again and blushed.

Smriti was proud that her daughter have chose the right life partner.

K:- Mom can I go and change?

SM:-Yeah go and changed I will make something to eat for you.

K:- No mom I have already eaten.

SM:- WOW what did you eat and where?

Kriya looked down and blushed and said

K:- mom I cooked for me and Rey.

SM:- I am so proud of Rey he has made my daughter a perfect bride. Now I don't need to worry of her when I marry her off.

K:- Mom stop it.  Please I can't take this more. All are gonna tease me when I come to college badly. I so don't want to go to college today.

Smriti came behind Kriya and widespread

SM:- because Rey wont be there that's why? Said teasing her again

K:-  Mom stop it. BTW how do you know you knw that Rey wont be in college today?

SM:- because he called me up and told me that he wanted to spend some time with you. Then after awhile he called me up again and told me that his grand mom has come so he needed to go home. And he will drop you home. He is such a nice boy.

Kriya was really amazed of Rey, and proud off him. She was really happy she found the right guy for her in her life. A tear drop dropped down from her eyes a happy tear drop which she wiped of her cheek before her mom could see it.

SM:- Kriya.

When her mom called she came back.

Sm:- Go and and change. As you are running late for school.

Kriya nodded. She changed in a white tank top with a grayish colored skirt and with a necklace around he neck a golden colored bangle in one hand. She wore small golden earnings:

She came out bid bye to her mom and went to college. When she came to college she prepared herself as she knew that all were gonna teas her really badly.

She was about to go inside when she go a call from Swayam he told her that a car was standing outside the college. In the car there was 10 packets which was to the gang. He said that tell everyone to wear the thing which was in it and then come in the car. As he was waiting for the at home.

Swayam already knew that Rey's daadi was coming so he didn't send anything for him.

Kriya got to one of the car and asked if this was Swayam Shikawat's car and the driver said yes. She took the bags and messaged everyone to come to RH. All came there.

Kriya gave everyone there package as it qas name on it so she knew what to ive to who.

B:- Kriya yeh kya hain?

K:- Bharat abhi time nahi hain batane ko go and change meet me here then. Humain kahi jaana hain. Alll went to change.

All got ready and went out. They got in the car and went to there destination. When Sharon looked out she understood where they where going. She kept quite as she didn't want all to tease her. How she knew where they where going.

They came to Swayam's  house and was shocked.

N:- Kriya doing here what we?

K:- Neha you will understand when we come in. They came into the palace ad there was Swayam standing. Sharon was really struck how handsome he was looking. All was shocked to see Swayam. The got up to him Kriya was a bit behind everyone she was also about to go up to him.

Just then someone covered her mouth and led her away to some place.

'...
Precap:- who is the person he took Kriya away?

Next pg 93, hope you like it. I will update IL tomrrow. pms tom sorry for late update my cousins have been here so time nahi mila

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 05 May 2012 at 2:51pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti15Ash.Swaronaarohi1232tinad3loverdvmishragrungta11Eyesfriendlyvidya_955aashima.jindalsusiWinzShweta-kriyanshArsha1994kittu_arsha21Neha21Dishali_JainThats.me.Gunikreya204ekiholoTyler_DurdenanniemathiaskrStolenKiss.puja_arshashaffy_arshayogini64aishasullyHPHolic-3Kanchi..kritzzz_ArSha--Min-Yoongi---FrozenRain-The007Shivanimoon_cupcakeDead_NightmareBlack_StoneFlame.Of.Rose-Mounika-DEFOM

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
u kept ur promise
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
am first to comment

as such tujhe pm toh mil gaya hoga so...

loved the chapter...

so smriti bhi full on chaalu ho gayi...

swayam ne sabke liye dresses bheji aisa kya bheja rey???????????????

swayam propose...

no points for guessing that person is rey...

last wale ke liye i thot i wudn't comment so just this: kutaa aur billi????????????????
banoo man teri dulhan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kriyansh awww

Edited by kriyansh24 - 05 May 2012 at 3:19pm

Go to top