Fan Fictions

Dancing With Your Love Chapter 22 pg 106 4/1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 109

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

so did u catch anything...well i caught nuthing but a cold when i went fishing last tym...so what did u catch...^_^...
nyways waiting for that long update u promised

yes i catched some herringsWe got like 5kg of it. Oh that was bad. You know its very imoprtant to have good clothes when you are fishing. Dads words LOL not mine. 

shurely you all will get a long update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dancing With Your Love Chapter 22 pg 106 4/1 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuhu_Arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
wow suprbThumbs Up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz update m realy excited to knw wht happens nxt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
today is sunday n no updateCry

StolenKiss.

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazysky

today is sunday n no updateCry

typingBig smile

Saumya_D3

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Everyone was getting really tensed. Hearing about Kriya has lost, very much blood made them more tensed.

Rey walking to the ICU door and back again. Even Sharon was sitting and biting her nails. Neha was dying of tension. Swayam was in the temple and praying for Kriya.

Bharat and Amar, was away to call Kriya's mom. Simmi and Rinni. Was also very tensed. Nilseh was away to get some coffee and tea for everyone.

Nilesh came to Rey and said

NI:- Dude, pl take this. You haven't eaten anything

R:- No Nil I don't feel like eating or drinking anything.

Nilesh Shacked his head, Swayam came up to him and took the coffee from him, got up to Rey.

SW:- Yaar, have this na. If you don't eat or drink anything how will able to take care of Kriya. Come on Drink this now.

Rey nodded his head and Drank the coffee. All the girls was shocked to see this.

Amina:- girls this is just the beginning. Tum logo ne to dekhi nahi hai inki dosti

After awhile Kriya's mom came. She got up to Swayam

KM:- Swayam how is Kriya what happened to her.

She said in tension.

SW:- Aunty, She was in storeroom to get something. When a big bookshelf fell on her.

Kriya's mom held her head.

KM:- What did the doctors say?

SW:- The doctor hasn't come out yet he. But the nurse told us that she has lost very much blood.

At the same time the doctor came out.

All ran up to him and stared ask million questions

D:- people listen to me. The patient has lost much blood and we don't have any blood of her blood group blood in our hospital.

Please try to arrange blood fast.

KM:- Doctor, please check my blood. I am Kriya's mother.

OK come with me. After awhile Smritti came back. And got to know that her blood didn't match with Kriya.

All the gang members check there blood. And Rey's and Sharon's blood matched with Kriya

Amina:- Hmm.. what a coincidences ... is it?

Both Sharon and Rey needed to donate blood to Kriya. She had lost very much blood. And they could just take a bit of a blood from a person.

The doctor came out after a long time and told everyone that Kriya was out of danger. But she hasn't waked up yet. And she need to be in hospital for A week before they can take her home.

Everyone was happy. And it was very late so Sharon, Swayam and Rey decided to stay.

Kriya's mom wanted also to stay.

Rey got up to her and said:

R:- Aunty you go home we are here na.

Smritti looked at Rey and remembered he is the same guy how was in at the police station with Kriya in Dehradun

KM:- You!!! You are the same how was with Kriya...

Before she could complete Rey said

R:- In college. I know.

He took her hand and took her to the side

R:- Yes I am the same guy.

KM:- You are also a dancer na?

Rey remembered Kriya saying that her mom shouldn't get to know about the dancing thing.

R:- Yes I dance, but sometimes when I am very frustrated ore something like that.

Smritti nodded but she was not fully conversed. And got from there.

Vicky, Nilesh and Kriya's mom decided to drop all of the other home. Neha was going with Kriya's Mom when Vicky came and pulled her with him. Which made all hang the mouth open.

In the car parking Neha asked

NE:- Why you pulled Neha like that.

V:- Because I wanted drop you home. He said with dreamy eyes.

And looked at Neha. Both had a eyelock and jab se tere naina tune was playing in the background.

Suddenly they heard someone there throat. The looked that way and saw everyone was standing there are crossed over there chest and questing eyes.

Vicky and Neha both looked the other way embarrassed.

Ind the hospital was Rey standing out side Kriya's room and saw many pipes around her. He was feeling really guilty.

Sharon was coming back from the washroom. When she slipped and Swayam catch her. And had a eyelock.

Rey looked at them smiled sadly and remembered every time Kriya had fall and he had catch her. And looked in side the room again. The doctor had given them permission to inside but. Rey couldn't something was stooping him. He thought maybe the guilt.

Swayam and Sharon eyelock broke and Swayam lifted up her on her feet.

He saw Rey looking in like that and got up to him.

He knew what he was thinking.

SW:- look Rey don't look in like this go in to her and sit there.

R:- Swayam I... I can't.

SW:- Yes you can go in.

Rey nodded and got in.

He sat on the stool in front of Kriya.

Her face was pale and she was quite. He didn't like it. He like when she cuts in when he talk. He don't like this quite Kriya.

R:- I am sorry, I should have thought about where you are going before sending you. I am feeling so bad. And now I am feeling more badder. Because you are not cutting my lines. You are so quite. He said and took her hands. Which was still pale but soft as always.

So heres the Part hope you like it

Amina

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorAsh.Swaronmisslaugheasilypyaar_kya_karnaAKSHATA3110Karunyandreakatie.swaronAabhiArShakria_d3KriyanshOnlySHWETAKASHLOVERVirManandJeeViKoolKatzniki4lifeRanbirJiadeepa101Anikz003Eyesfriendly-FrozenRain-kittu_arshasweetapple2995dh_ritishristi sarda100littledevilstaniya_dostiimaanujaanuanniemathiaskrekiholo-Neelambari-Radiance.Anjori_ArSha.vrshn.daisydee425sukanyaasujana9Hot.Pink.Heels-Veritaserum-Kanchi..Mahak Sinhabrainychild92sweetshine...Natasha...Zehnaseeb.Born2Dance-Araina-Krishna_Sourav

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
WHOA...ye kya DHAMAKEDAR update thaShockedClapClap
ok YAYY first one to commentLOLBig smile
OMG Rey nd Sharon donate deir blood awwwEmbarrassed...no guess y Sharon's blood grp matchesLOLWink
But dat was an AMAZING updateThumbs Up...really awsum...aww Vicky drops Neha home how cuteDay Dreaming
but d most TOUCHING scene was d endingEmbarrassed...WOW dat was really beautiful...d pain Rey felt 2 go near her nd to c her in dat condition espcially her not talking at allUnhappy...it was SAD but beautifulDay Dreaming
cnt wait for ur next updateBig smile...hope Kria gets well soonEmbarrassed
nd thnx for d pmBig smile

Edited by sweetshine - 09 October 2011 at 8:58am

misslaugheasily

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
dude...is sharon kria's sis in ur ff...n nice update...cool...thanks for the pm

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
res
EDITED**

Chapter 3--
Awesome amina
Loved the way you described the tension
I could actually feel it. 

What? KM's blood doesn't match Kria's??? 
How can that be possible?! 

Are you going to put Sharon as Kria's sister in here? 
SwaRon sweet eye lock was nice
And ViHa was great as well. 

Last scene was very emoitional
Loved it. 
Hoping to have Kria in her usual self soon
Get well soon Kria!!! 

Over all, fantastic update
Loved it. 
It was worth the wait ;)

One thing, If possible do go back once you've typed the update to check for typo's
It'll only help you improve your writing Wink

Love, Khushi
Xx

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 09 October 2011 at 10:05am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top