Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dancing With Your Love Chapter 22 pg 106 4/1 (Page 28)

Anyaa_012 Goldie
Anyaa_012
Anyaa_012

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
update sooon dear..:):)

shaffy_arsha IF-Rockerz
shaffy_arsha
shaffy_arsha

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
awww...i jst lv ur FF...da stryline n concept is awsummm...i m new reader of ur stry n it was jst amazing...lv it man
sukanyaa IF-Rockerz
sukanyaa
sukanyaa

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

update plzzz...

Kriyansh-love Senior Member
Kriyansh-love
Kriyansh-love

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
plz plz plz do pm me wen u post d 11th part :D
Kriyansh-love Senior Member
Kriyansh-love
Kriyansh-love

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
plz update d 12th part soon
KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Chapter 12

As the competition was held in St Louis, wasn't any problem for the louisans to go to a other place. But instead they had much to plan and to fix things. Plus after the competition, all had exams coming.

Everyone thought.

OH hell, phele dance fest then footloose and now exams. Gosh they had so much to do.

More than that everyone was worried about Kriya how will she dance.

(Amina:- He he he, inhe kya pata ke unko toh world a biggest shock milne wala hain)

The D day was here, everyone was super nervous. They didn't know what to do.

More than anyone the whole gang was super nervous, they didn't want there collage's name to get ruined. Plus studies the didn't know what to do, they can fail in there exam and the they can't loose in footloose.

They have never felt so much pressure in the whole life.

On the other hand:

Rey and Swayam was back in there Majnu mode. They where sitting just looking at there love how was going all hyper both was going back and fro in then RH.

(Amina:- Oh sorry, Kriya is sitting in her wheelchair and going back and fro, not to confuse you all)

They where screaming out the same things. And Swayam and Rey was just looking at them.

After awhile both Kriya and Sharon sighed and looked at them and shouted

KS:- WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Which made Reyam come back to sense.

RS:- Nothing.

Both of the girls shacked there heads and started going back and fro again. Both boys looked at each other sighed, went out to there respective girls and looked at them.

Swayam came up to Sharon put his hand on her shoulder looked at her. Then said.

SW:- Sharon stop taking so much tension, agar itna tension lo gi na tho tho... tumhe pimple ho jaynga.

At the word pimple made Sharon horrifed.

SH:- NOOO NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, then to her self.

SH:- Sharon calm down, you don't want to get any pimple na. Take it it easy girl.

Swayam gave her some water which he almost gulped in the half bottle. Swayam stood there and shacked his head, looked up and thought God why did you make me fall for this girl???.

Rey on the other hand . Had Kriya's hand in his hand. And sat on his knees and talked to her.

R:- Kriya stop freaking out everything will be alright. Nothing bad will happen. Just trust your self then everything will be good. More you stress your self more bad thing will happen. Just relax. Here drink some water.

Gave her is bottle of water. Which she drank slowly. Rey smiled at her.

They heard that the competition was about to start. So all of them went and changed.

They came all came out all dressed. First was it XXWWZZ collage's turn (Sorry guys to tired of thinking of names) the gave a awesome performance, which made the judges almost cry. Then it was ABC collage turn.

By every performance which came, the girl was getting nervous. Boys hold there hands which made the girls calm down a bit.

They always says that the best comes always last it was the louisans turn all of them went on the stage. Many of them started laugh or talk to each other passing comments on Kriya.

Which made her self confident go down. Rey held her hand and assure her everything will be fine which gave him a weak smile for.

First Bharka started dancing, then Nimmi, then Rimar. Then it was Viha's turn. All gave a wonderful performances.

After that it was Swaron's turn. They danced on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT0IBCUQjNQ

They went away after finishing.

It was at last Kriyansh turn. Rey turn to Kriya bow down a bit placed out his hand in front of her, she took it and slowly placed her feat's down.

Rey lifted up her in his arms and went to the stage. He showed her someone who was sitting in the audiences. When she saw that person her eyes twinkled in happiness. Because there sat non other than SMRTTI GAHI!

Rey placed her down on the stage and then went to his position.

They danced on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3sqjjpoWas

Everyone got there shock of there life when they saw Kriya walking. No no not just walking but DANCING...

Phew finished, need to sleep now as it is 12 here and i need to go to school tomorrow.

Sorry guys i was really busy, last week when I was writing, i had to go to my dads friends house as they had brought some dresses for me from India. (As I don't live in India) and i need to try them. And rest of the week i was busy with my studys. And had Kriyansh all the time in my head.

Then our teacher showed some clips from the second world war, it was so disgusting that i couldn't that i didn't have any mode to write plus i needed to read a book about the second world war which was also disgusting. I can't belive that people can have such menatl problems-.

After that all my cusins cma e and the four years old boy can't sit on one spot and he is always behind me.

I hope you understandWink

PMs later

NOTE:
If you want PM plz add MaaneetAminapm in your buddylist.

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 22 January 2012 at 4:10pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash.Swaronaarohi1232AKSHATA3110FariharoshnichyArSha_ForeverKriyanshOnlyKoolKatzAabhiArShakria_d3suchitrabeheraEyesfriendlysharuKRkreya204sweetapple299521Neha21-CheekuBeetch-preeti_kreyaAnyaa_012isnat_Monu_spicyheartsweetcherry95puja_arshaKriyanshSaumya_D3anniemathiaskrekiholodaisydee425shaffy_arshaKanchi..Amti4uyogini64sujana9sukanyaamoon_cupcake-FrozenRain-The007ShivaniKriYaansh960crazysky-Mounika-luv_arshabrainychild92Born2Dance-Araina-DEFOM

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Its amazing.
Thanx that u update. Plz update the nxt part soon.
puja_arsha IF-Dazzler
puja_arsha
puja_arsha

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Nyc update...it ws so cute...

Go to top