Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dancing With Your Love Chapter 22 pg 106 4/1 (Page 105)

Madhu_ArSha IF-Sizzlerz
Madhu_ArSha
Madhu_ArSha

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Wowww. . . . . .
U r going to update. . . . .
Awsome. . . . . .
M egarly waiting 4 it. . .
Update soon. . . . . . . . .
Bt,pls dnt end it too soon. . . . . . . . . . . .
I realy love dis ff ou urs. . . . . . . . . .
Pls pls pls dnt end it too sooon. . . .
Vaise vill be writtng 2 new ff of our kriyaansh and dat to a dark ff. . .
Woww. . . . .
M super excitd 4 it. . . .
Update soon. . . . .
Egarly waiting 4 it. . . .
And do pm me wen u update. . . . .

Edited by Madhukumari - 25 December 2012 at 10:31pm

glmorous_diva IF-Sizzlerz
glmorous_diva
glmorous_diva

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
finally U r going to update. . .
woww
pm me 
Pinkpearly IF-Dazzler
Pinkpearly
Pinkpearly

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
wow u r going to update pls pm me
moon_cupcake IF-Sizzlerz
moon_cupcake
moon_cupcake

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
amy waiting for ur update...
KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Chapter 22

Daadi was shocked to see a girl in Rey's room and on his bed. Both Rey and Kriya looked engrossed in some papers, both were to "busy" to notice daadi, "Reyansh" said daadi, then both Kriya and Rey turned around to see daadi. Both jumped off the bed. And Kriya's dupatta fell off her shoulder, and fell on the bed. Kriya quickly too it and put it around her neck. And look at the floor.

daadi looked at Rey "Reyansh who is this girl"? she asked Rey. Rey started stammering and said "sh..she is m..m.my friend and assistant", daadi looked at Kriya from top to button, which made Kriya look up and folded her hands and said "namsate", and got up to daadi and touched her feats. Which Daadi gave her, her blessings. "what are you both doing here"? daadi asked. Kriya looking down said "we were discussing how to change the collage canteen" , Kriya said cursing Rey in her mind. "But why are you two sitting here and doing it,  you both could have sat in the study and done it". Daadi started suspecting Kriyansh. Kriya shot a glance to Rey and with her expression Rey could read her asking now what.

woh daadi all the papers was so we thought doing it right here." Hearing that made Kriya go all red specially with "doing it right here" comment. Daadi nodded and went out from the room closing the door. Both Kriya and Rey sighed in relief

"Bach gaye" Rey said sitting down on his bed drinking water .Kriya shoot him a angry glare. "haan bach gaye, thanks to Swayam, f he hadn't call us in the right moment we would have been dead by now. Rey how can you be so stupid? You have really gone nuts agar hum pakre gaye hote to kya hota"? Please Rey ab chale?" Rey didn't want make her more angry when she was already so angry. "By the way what are you doing in Swayam's house"?. "oh I forgot to tell you. I live here. Rey said with a big smile on his face. "WHAT"? Kriya shouted.

'''''''''.Dancing With Your Love...

"KYA"??? the whole gang shouted when the got to know that Rey lives here.

"Bit how can that be I mean Rey lives alone, I know that his not in good terms with his parents. But still he never told me this." Sharon Said.

"That was because Swayam had told me not to tell. And don't ask why, you all may already know why. Because of a person which is in this room. And he wanted to win her heart. Without showing that he was rich" All looked at Sharon with a teasing smile on there lips. Which made Sharon blush. And Swayam. Look around in the hall. " Are you two gonna tell us what we are doing here or should we all go back home. As we know everything now, or do you both have something planned for us?" Simmi asked.

"Oh yeah" Swayam and Rey said. "We are gonna tell you you why. But first we need to eat something."

"I am really hungry" Vicky burst out.  "Vicky you are always hungry" Nilesh said.

All off them went to the dinning area, all sat beside there partners. Daadi came out out from the kitchen and placed a bowl in front of Vicky. Vicky hugged daadi from her waist and thanked her. He opened the bowl and found daadi's hand made gajar ka halwa in there. All looked at him with open mouth. "You knew about this?" Kriya asked. Vicky nodded and looked around the table to see what type of food items it was there."But iske peat main koi baat nahi tikti to yeh kesi thik gaye.?" Rinni asked.

"Kyun Ki Thakur aur gabbar ne mujhe blackmail kiya tha" Vicky said.

"But how the can blackmail Vicky"? Woh toh Sholey film main the?".

"Yeh do hai na. (Pointing his fingers at Rey Swayam and making a disgusting face.) Gabbar aur Thakur" All on the table burst of laughing. Seeing Vicky calling Swayam and Rey Gabbar and Thakur.

Bharat asked Vickey "Abe oye tujhe kasie inlogo ne bi..bel... Blackmail, (Amar completed Bharats line) haan haan wahi, yeh kasie hua?" Bharat said.

Yeh dono ne kaha agar maine kuch kaha toh who dono mujhe iss ghar main kadaam nahi rakh ne dange jab daadi angi, Kyun ki daadi haar bar mujhe gajar ka halwa khila thi hai."

"Reyansh Swayam" Daadi said in a bit strict voice.

"Sorry daadi" Both Rey and Swayam said on the same time. Holding there ears.

All laughed. The dinner went away just like this laughing and teasing. Even daadi got apart of them and joked around.

'...Dancing With Your Love...

After the lunch all off them was sitting in the living room and playing Uno. Kriya and Sharon had won most off the rounds. It was Kriya's trun and everyone was on to make Kriya lose, Kriya was about to put down her last card after saying "UNO" when a girl came in screaming "Daadi" all looked at the entrance. Swayam and Rey looked at each other and gave each other a big smile and the gang looked on confused.

'...

Yes the Devil is back with a new cliffhanger. And lots off sorry for updating so so so late. I think I am updating after six months. I am so sorry . But School has kept me so busy. Guys I promise to update more sooner this time. But you cant expect very soon. As I said school keeps me very busy. So you need to be paitnet. I am planning to end this ff soon. And making Innocent Love a SS and end it also soon. I have two ffs or ss which ever it will turn out in my mind. One off them is on Kriyansh the other one is on Arshi. The next one on Kriyansh is gonna be a dark Ff/SS. I havent thought out everything yet. So it will take time. But I think you will like it.

Ps: I am typing Innocent Love too. Will be out in hopefully in some hours

PM NOTE:

I AM NOT GNNA ACCPET ANY BUDDY REQUST ON THIS ACCOUNT IF YOU WANT PMS ADD MaaneetAminapm in your buddy list. AND I AM NOT GONNA ACCEPT ANY BUDDIES REQUST IF YOU HAVE ZERO POSTS

Amy ;)

Edited by KreyaArshiLover - 04 January 2013 at 12:01pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06chandana29bhakti15Ash.Swaronaarohi1232tinad3lovermisha65aashima.jindalgrungta11MeesocuteArShaAngelsPinkpearlyanniemathiaskryogini64daisydee425sumimitaHPHolic-3shaffy_arshaanjoriiikritzzz_ArShaHR-DMG4lifeFate.IntervinedRoxxy47Keisha.-Mounika-Madhu_ArShaDeetha.moon_cupcake

Madhu_ArSha IF-Sizzlerz
Madhu_ArSha
Madhu_ArSha

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
First of all. . . . WISH U A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. . .:-D

Secondly, Wow. . . Me first. . . . Me first. . . . Me first. . . . Yuppiee. . . . . . *dhinchika dhinchika* yay yayy yayyy. . . .

And now cuming to the update. . . .

The update superb. . . Mujhe toh laga dadi ne kriyaansh ko pakad liya. . Bt,our kriyaansh bach gaye and all thanks to swayum. . . . . . . . . .hahaha vicky ka gabar and thakur vala dialouge was awsome. . . . . . . . Ek aurr new entry. . , . . Abbb yeh koun hai?? I guess pakka rey ya swayum ki koi sister ya cousin hogi. . . . . . . . .

Nxt part jaldi update kerna. . . . . . And pls nxt part bada vala dena. . . . . . . . . And pls pls pls pls do pm me wen u update the nxt part. . . . . Egarly waiting 4 it. . .. . . Update soon. . .:-D

Edited by Madhukumari - 04 January 2013 at 12:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KreyaArshiLover

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
update ka size toh dekh besharam...

cue tha update although...

par fir bhi size dekh besharam...

waiting for next part...

and haan 

happy new year...

Edited by kriyansh24 - 04 January 2013 at 12:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KreyaArshiLover

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh24

update ka size toh dekh besharam...

cue tha update although...

par fir bhi size dekh besharam...

waiting for next part...

and haan 

happy new year...

Tu na kabhi Khush nahi hoon sakti kya. Sorry meri maa. Kya haina ke main bhool gaye. Ke ek madhumakhi mere piche oar jaegi agar main chota updte doon. Maine innocent love bhi updaye kar diy hain. Dekh lena

Go to top