Res
Unres

Love the update
Edited by Himaniahir - 11 years ago
dvmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Unres*
luvd d update. Eager to knw dadi's reaction. Plz update fast. Wil b waiting.Edited by dvmishra - 11 years ago
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Guys I have changed the title to this FF from I hate you I love you too Dancing with your love hope you like the new title pls tell how it is

Chapter 21

Kriya tried to scream but no use the hand was tightly around her mouth. They came into a room, the person pushed her to the wall behind her. Kriya had her eyes close she couldn't see who it was.

The person smacked his lips on hers and started kissing her. Kriya tired to get away from the grip and started punching the persons chest. But when she felt a hand on her waist she knew who it was and calmed down. After some second she started responding to the kiss too. Both stooped for catching some breath, both smiled and put there forehead against each others.

Kriya thought what he did for some mints ago and started beating him.

K:- Idiot... you fool.. how dare you do that? Do you know how scared I got I thought It was someone else you idiot.

R:- Kri... ouch..Kriya Listen...ahhh... Sorry

Rey her wrist and made her stop beating him. She stoped and looked into his eyes and just saw immensely much love for her in those eyes it was overwhelming for her. She just jumped on him and gave him a bear hug he was shocked but then responded back to the hug. They just kept hugging each other like there was no tomorrow.

…...Dancing With Your Love...

In the hall all were gaping at Swayam he was clad in jeans, with shirt and a black coat he looked really handsome.

SW:- Guys welcome to my home, he said with his usual smile.

ALL (Except for Sharon): WHAT???

B:- Abye Swayam yeh mazak choor warna

SW:- Shh No such language in this house agar Daadi ne sunliya na she will be angry,.

SW:- Guys I know you all are confused why I hidden my identity, It was because I didn't anyone to accept me as a rich guy but a normal guy. I didn't want to be a "dazzler", I didn't want Friends who was just behind my money. So I chose to be a normal guy. And found friends like you.

NE:- Ok it is Swayam, Neha angry not on you, Hume pata hain ki you love us all a lot. And why that's we forgive you, Not Am I right guys??

All:- YES!!!

R:- But I had a question??

SW:- What?

RI:- Why did we have to dress like this??

All where gaping at Rinni except for Swayam.

RI:- What?

VI:- Rinni tu tho intelligent hoti ja rahi hain woah. Guys acha kiya ke humne weakling team ke saat dosti kar li this girl is getting smarter.

Rinni gave a proud smile and said I know!

SW:- Issliye because my daadi wants her kids to have good values, and iff she got to know I have a tomboy friend she will be shocked, If she got to know I have a friend who is half a goon, she would faint, and if she knew that my Girl friends wear cloths above the knees she would be in hospital. So to avid that I made you all wear this. And yeah guys my Daadi is a lovely lady just a but strict for our best. So girls you can't cling over the boys keep a bit off distance, Behave like a girl looking at Vishaka, Don't use foul language, and don't drool over each other, Swayam said that a bit loud and made Viha come out from there LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA moment.

…...Dancing Throw Your Love...

Rey and Kriya kept looking at each other and gave each other a smile. After some seconds Kriya came out from there romantic moment pulled her away from Rey and Said:

K:- We should go out all must be wondering where I am and must be worried for me.

R:- No you are not going any where. And pulled off her dupatta trhowed it on the floor and started licking Kriya's neck. Rey too some step forward and Kriya took some step backwards and tired come out of his grip. But she couldn't and feel on the bed behind them. Rey looked up and Kriya and gave her a Smirk and got back to his work with a wringing Kriya who tried to out from Rey's grip.

…...Dancing With Your Love...

In the hall Swayam's daadi came down. Neha got up to her and touched her feet seeing Neha do so, all did the same. Swayam's daadi was proud to see such values in Swayam's friends.

DM:- Hello kids hope you are enjoying.

All smiled at her and said yes we are.

DM:- Swayam where is Rey??

All where confused how she knew Rey?

SW:- Daadi ma he is in his room. I will go and call him.

Swayam was on his way when Daadi stooped him.

DM:- Swayam main jati hoon aap rehen dijye.

SW:- Nahi...Nahi daadi ma main jata hoon

DM:- Maine kya kahan??

And she went off.

Swayam's eyes grew big and started biting his nails, Rey aaj tu toh gaya Swayam thought.

Daadi came to Rey's room and was shocked to see...

…...

next part on pg 103

Well the Devil is BACK.

Oh god my hands are hurting I accidentally delete what I wrote before so I had to write everything again my hands are hurting badly. I hope you liked this part. Pms later, And update after Five weeks when I come back from Sri Lanka. You can see above Swayam's house more to come in it so stay tuned. Will be online in SL but no updates. I am going on Monday till then bye!!!

btw plz read my new ff on Arshi and os also on Arshi:

FF:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/60510250�

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gandi...

inna sa kriyansh diya mere ko and ab 5 weeks ki guthli maar rhi hai...

so ver not fair...

devil in disguise...

so i was right.. rey tha... obviously...

daadi shayad na pakde...

ya fir accha baccha maan le...

waiting  for next part...
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
resπŸ˜‰
unres
loved d update and daadi ne kriyaansh ko dekh liya kya😲😲😲😲😲
Edited by pkriyaansh - 11 years ago
aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
omg man i hope dadi dosent catch him otherwise kriyaaansh will be deas shit universe ji bcha lena wat yaar amy such a shrt 1 and u demanding alot ky yaar but loved ur updatee hopefully will cmplete it soon then we want a long update ok ...