Dazzling_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome...
really loved ur ff's...
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it man it was awesome and especially the way you described rey's tension for kria that was sooo cute!😊
-Kryan- thumbnail

WOW CANT WAIT FOR NEXT ONE CAN U PLEASE PM ME

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Really it was soo gud.. Pls continue...
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
NOTE:

Before you all trhow chottis and chappals on me for not updating this week i will tell you that i went fishing with my mom and dad. We where on a boat whole day. Next day i was so damn tired. I slept the whole day. I am so sorry. Promise give you all a long update soon.

And one more thing i will update every Sunday. And if i don't you can what ever you want with me.

Amina
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kriyanshlover

NOTE:

Before you all trhow chottis and chappals on me for not updating this week i will tell you that i went fishing with my mom and dad. We where on a boat whole day. Next day i was so damn tired. I slept the whole day. I am so sorry. Promise give you all a long update soon.

And one more thing i will update every Sunday. And if i don't you can what ever you want with me.

Amina

WOW u went fishing dats cool😃...hehehe chalo maaf kar diya iss tym😆😛 since u r giving us a long update next😳😆
take ur tym...nd we'll wait😃
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
so did u catch anything...well i caught nuthing but a cold when i went fishing last tym...so what did u catch...^_^...
nyways waiting for that long update u promised
Originally posted by: sweetshine

WOW u went fishing dats cool😃...hehehe chalo maaf kar diya iss tym😆😛 since u r giving us a long update next😳😆
take ur tym...nd we'll wait😃

Yeah Me and My dad loves fishing. So we thought go out and do some fishing Thank you, mujhe hope baaki sab bhi mujhe maaf karde😆
Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

so did u catch anything...well i caught nuthing but a cold when i went fishing last tym...so what did u catch...^_^...
nyways waiting for that long update u promised

yes i catched some herringsWe got like 5kg of it. Oh that was bad. You know its very imoprtant to have good clothes when you are fishing. Dads words 😆 not mine. 

shurely you all will get a long update
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow suprb👍🏼,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz update m realy excited to knw wht happens nxt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,