Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

This Kinjal's advert is in my head now... (Page 4)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

UnhappyOk I'm slightly disappointed that what I thought would happen didn't but at least Kinjal still got slapped. It would have been totally out of character for Ahem not to have reacted like that when his Mum was being insulted. If Ahem loves someone he has very strong reactions when they are hurt - he did beat Umang for what he did to Kinjal.

I was also disappointed that what we hoped didn't come out of it, instead they are taking us to another track that we didn't even think about...LOL Aham going to make a name for himself...lol

What's going to happen to Aham and Gopi's relationship, put on hold again, whilst Aham breaks his back out there working even longer hours...UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

I'm just worried that this whole "Ahem to make a name for himself" track (which is stupiod because he already has made his name in business - it's not like he's Jigar! (Although i do love Jigar too I just mean he's not exactly setting the business worldon fire) so it feels a bit of a n half baked idea) will detract from the Ahem Gopi falling in love bit of the serial. If this weird track is going to take place then it needs to be intrumental in making Gopi and Ahem bond and finally come together.
Maybe Ahem will leave home and have to take his wife with him because she is his wife after all and can't stay in the Modi Bhavan without him. So they'll be together just the two of them with know distractions (apart from business obviously), away from all the evil machinations and planning and will get to know the real truth and personalities.
Although maybe this will give Jigar the chance to shine in the Modis business of whatever it is that they do.(Rashi should fall in love with Jigar before he becomes successful though)

I'm having two thoughts after reading what you said...one the CV's couldn't show 3 houses, modis, shah's and aham's new place...they won't do this after then...& if he goes away and they don't show wherever he is, he will leave Gopi at the Modi's, so thereby delaying Goham even further. 

Unless they mean to do the last one and jump a year?

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

UnhappyOk I'm slightly disappointed that what I thought would happen didn't but at least Kinjal still got slapped. It would have been totally out of character for Ahem not to have reacted like that when his Mum was being insulted. If Ahem loves someone he has very strong reactions when they are hurt - he did beat Umang for what he did to Kinjal.

I was also disappointed that what we hoped didn't come out of it, instead they are taking us to another track that we didn't even think about...LOL Aham going to make a name for himself...lol

What's going to happen to Aham and Gopi's relationship, put on hold again, whilst Aham breaks his back out there working even longer hours...UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

I'm just worried that this whole "Ahem to make a name for himself" track (which is stupiod because he already has made his name in business - it's not like he's Jigar! (Although i do love Jigar too I just mean he's not exactly setting the business worldon fire) so it feels a bit of a n half baked idea) will detract from the Ahem Gopi falling in love bit of the serial. If this weird track is going to take place then it needs to be intrumental in making Gopi and Ahem bond and finally come together.
Maybe Ahem will leave home and have to take his wife with him because she is his wife after all and can't stay in the Modi Bhavan without him. So they'll be together just the two of them with know distractions (apart from business obviously), away from all the evil machinations and planning and will get to know the real truth and personalities.
Although maybe this will give Jigar the chance to shine in the Modis business of whatever it is that they do.(Rashi should fall in love with Jigar before he becomes successful though)

I'm having two thoughts after reading what you said...one the CV's couldn't show 3 houses, modis, shah's and aham's new place...they won't do this after then...& if he goes away and they don't show wherever he is, he will leave Gopi at the Modi's, so thereby delaying Goham even further. 

Unless they mean to do the last one and jump a year?

Please god don't do a time leap I can't stand them!!!!! English soaps and serials have managed tolast for decades without having to comeup with timeleaps in order to make the story progress.
I agree it would be difficult to show 3 houses although there wouldn't be much to see in the Modi's house without GoHem. There would be no one for Rashi to do her Kalakaries (did i spell that right?) on so all they'd be able to show is Rashi running around Modi Bhavan trying to stop Jigar getting too romantic.

Well whatever the CV's decide to do I won't be able to crack it I don't think my mind is that convoluted yet.

Go to top