Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

This Kinjal's advert is in my head now... (Page 2)

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Laughing Yellow Smiley Face Smile Images...sundari saree ko, sundari saree sale, sundari kajura saree, sundari lerenga..
you are right dear...ringing in the ears like a street hawker selling the things..Laughing Yellow Smiley Face Smile Images.
Laughing Yellow Smiley Face Smile Imagesand weired kinjal poppingohno smiley, oh smiley, no smiley, wow smiley eyes coming yet... Laughing Yellow Smiley Face Smile Images

Edited by simibrar1990 - 19 September 2011 at 6:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyukgohem123ANJ4NazmaJ-Nafisa-

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I just hope ,  the truth about what kinjal did to gopi comes out...  and also some how what U&R are doing to gopi...
  I hope after this Kinjal kicks urmila butt.. Urmila during the samething, but she gets upset when kinjal does some modeling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyuk-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simibrar1990

Laughing Yellow Smiley Face Smile Images...sundari saree ko, sundari saree sale, sundari kajura saree, sundari lerenga..
you are right dear...ringing in the ears like a street hawker selling the things..Laughing Yellow Smiley Face Smile Images.
Laughing Yellow Smiley Face Smile Imagesand weired kinjal poppingohno smiley, oh smiley, no smiley, wow smiley eyes coming yet... Laughing Yellow Smiley Face Smile Images

I'm telling you Simi, that advert was just ringing in my ears after yesterdays's episode, I'm glad you were also feeling it. Sundari saree...I know Kinjal's face whenever it comes on the popping eyes Tongue, I can't wait for the fireworks today, I'm too excited. Smile

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 20 September 2011 at 2:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyuk

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Yeah I read the article it's really intriguing because I want to know now what Kinjal said to Ahem to get him so angry. It's too long to wait til tomorrow!!!!!!

Me and my friend were talking about it during our meal, I hope Kinjal finally blurts out the truth about the necklace and everything she plotted with Umang to blacken Gopi's name. This way at least Ahem can start falling in love with the Gopi we know rather than be confused about her what he perceives to be her "real" character due to what everyone else has put into his head.

I also want to know right now, you know the article was put on the forum just before today's episode, so I was like okay, Kinjal gets slapped poor her, shouldn't happen to a married girl, especially if she wants to model as her profession it's not Aham's business he should butt out, then after the episode dis-sected the episode as we normally do you know, only about evening time I started to read that article properly and it was a proper good one too, I'm literally unable to sleep now, I just don't know what to do with myself until 2.30pm uk time. 

oh man after reading this u managed to make me lose my sleep also which i was intending to catch up with in a few minutes!!LOL...now i'm feeling as restless as u!! cz last night i also actually defended kinjal in the article post thinking she would be slapped due to her choice of profession.which i thought was unfair..but now when thinking more as u have said it seems to mean something way deeper!
oh god i really hope what she does to rile up Aham is the revelation of all her crimes towards Gopi..if what u guys are predicting is true now specially that he is having a soft spot towards Gopi it'll hit him real hard to realize he raised his hand on the poor girl for no fault of hers..

aaahhh5 more hours!! n 6 minutes to go!!!hurry up! waiting

n lol u really made me laugh with the advertisementLOL lol which somehow didn't click that much with me..probably cz i wasn't paying much attention to that part..lol

sam990sandyuk-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Yeah I read the article it's really intriguing because I want to know now what Kinjal said to Ahem to get him so angry. It's too long to wait til tomorrow!!!!!!

Me and my friend were talking about it during our meal, I hope Kinjal finally blurts out the truth about the necklace and everything she plotted with Umang to blacken Gopi's name. This way at least Ahem can start falling in love with the Gopi we know rather than be confused about her what he perceives to be her "real" character due to what everyone else has put into his head.

I also want to know right now, you know the article was put on the forum just before today's episode, so I was like okay, Kinjal gets slapped poor her, shouldn't happen to a married girl, especially if she wants to model as her profession it's not Aham's business he should butt out, then after the episode dis-sected the episode as we normally do you know, only about evening time I started to read that article properly and it was a proper good one too, I'm literally unable to sleep now, I just don't know what to do with myself until 2.30pm uk time. 

oh man after reading this u managed to make me lose my sleep also which i was intending to catch up with in a few minutes!!LOL...now i'm feeling as restless as u!! cz last night i also actually defended kinjal in the article post thinking she would be slapped due to her choice of profession.which i thought was unfair..but now when thinking more as u have said it seems to mean something way deeper!
oh god i really hope what she does to rile up Aham is the revelation of all her crimes towards Gopi..if what u guys are predicting is true now specially that he is having a soft spot towards Gopi it'll hit him real hard to realize he raised his hand on the poor girl for no fault of hers..

n lol u really made me laugh with the advertisementLOL lol which somehow didn't click that much with me..probably cz i wasn't paying much attention to that part..lol

Sundari Saree...it's still in my head...I heard it too much...lol 

Tell me the emotion (smiley) before the other smiley (drumming the fingers in impatience) what is the earlier, is it sucking the thumb and laying on a blanket? LOL

Yah that article has got to be the best article that has come out of the production office for Saathiya...all the possibilities we are thinking I just hope they come to fruition.

sam990sandyukprincessunara

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
babe are you in the same time zone like us? UK?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessunara

Sundari Saree...it's still in my head...I heard it too much...lol 

Tell me the emotion (smiley) before the other smiley (drumming the fingers in impatience) what is the earlier, is it sucking the thumb and laying on a blanket? LOL

Yah that article has got to be the best article that has come out of the production office for Saathiya...all the possibilities we are thinking I just hope they come to fruition.

babes unfortunately u r gonna get a lot more of Sundari saree today according to the precap!!LOL
n u meanhurry up! this one? hehe its pulling out a clock n showing it!!

aahh i totally agree abt that article!! endless possibilities to speculate on!! unbelievable they gave out so many clues..it just took all of us to put together everything to figure it out..
cz come to think of it Aham wouldn't slap his married sister infront of her in-laws for modeling in itself..it needs a bigger trigger than that..
i also really hope that it'll come true..remember even in so many FFs too all the truth comes out in a wave of angry tirade.. n as CVs r pulling out so many ideas from around the forum this might have been taken too.. n given a whole new platform to roll on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

babe are you in the same time zone like us? UK?

nah i'm from Indian time zone..the sleeping plan was on cz i hardly get much sleep during the nights thanks to either homework or online loitering.. so i prefer catching up on my two winks during the day..plus its so hot right now i was feeling very drowsy n tired...
but now lol am fully up n around here after reading this!!LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk-Nafisa-

Go to top