Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Written Update: Mohan Accepts *19/09/11* (Page 2)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Lizzy

@ likarsh;

I think Kastur meant she doesn't speak english fluently like him but can learn or ther writers are not paying attention. Kastur spoke english in the first episode or second episode and understand it so am not getting why they saying she'll learn english. Confused

Kastur did clear it up that it was baap ji that came with the proposal not her family.

Something that Kastur said that stuck in my mind too about how she may dress old fashion but her thinking isn't old made me realize that it could also cause conflict with she and baap ji. 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 19 September 2011 at 9:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ROLLYPOLLY22fuzzyface

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
pyar-ishk, thank you for the explanations.  

Yeah I remember her in the early episodes.  I hope the CVs don't forget this, and try to make her the stereotypical heroine.  As you said, right now there's still leeway as it makes sense that she may not be able speak fluently to the extent Mohan can.  

I may be evil, but i am so looking forward to her conflicts with Baapji. I wonder how she'll handle that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ROLLYPOLLY22pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

pyar-ishk, thank you for the explanations.  

Yeah I remember her in the early episodes.  I hope the CVs don't forget this, and try to make her the stereotypical heroine.  As you said, right now there's still leeway as it makes sense that she may not be able speak fluently to the extent Mohan can.  

I may be evil, but i am so looking forward to her conflicts with Baapji. I wonder how she'll handle that.

It's not evil at all cause am also going to enjoy baap ji and Kastur clash. Kastur will definitely know how to handle baapji, she has rock Star Baa for a grandmother. LOL

I'm Rani

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ROLLYPOLLY22fuzzyfaceanitaraniKhatamKahani

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks

CVs shld clear up Kastur's not so educated english speaking status, it's very confusing Confused

But Kudos to Mohan, he didn't wait or flinch, he saw an opportunity and grabbed it. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishkKhatamKahaniTeAmo_Messi

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !
-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear 
Jamila1 Groupbie
Jamila1
Jamila1

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update.

Im so proud of Kastur standing up for herself and not allowing Mohan to get away with insulting her what he said beforehand about her looks, education, her and her families stop dreaming about their marriage, yes he had his reasons and it is his life but she also has a life - both got to have a say.  

I hope Mohan realises, just because someone is traditional, sweet and quiet does not mean they can say and do what they like to them and that person swallows it, when push comes to shove, I hope Kastur always stands up to Mohan like she did, never want to see her take it like the sacrificing heroins which is really Thumbs Down shes not a scaredycat, she too has her priniciples and brain of her own, she never only thinks of her own POV but also sees it from the others and when needed correcting she says it how it is Clap Kastur can be a dutiful wife but should be one who will never turn a blind eye to Mohan and his bad habits of lieing and cheating in whatever it is in the future specially when it comes down to their trust and faith in their relationship.  He can do whatever but I hope Kastur doesnt take any crap at all specially when it comes to their marriage.

Edited by Jamila1 - 20 September 2011 at 4:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1angel97pyar-ishkKhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
We're hoping CV don't scrape all the good qualities that make MoHur unique out of them, the imperfections of Mohan and the fighting spirit of Kastur

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index