Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
hello friends

hmm a good epi

hmm once upon a time on one fine morning an alien ship abducted three men
ss
krishna
adarsh

and return all three as aliens hello to alienwhom we dont know

ss who always want his family together and happy loves his children alot cant see thenm in pain is behaving shamelessly in his lust for ganga

krishna who was a romantic dude dont get tired saying lub u lub u to prats now donno what happened where his romance bug gone
forgot his wife name too calling him partigwa

adarsh  who wasnot interested in komal dont like his wife dont want child suddenly a love cupid strikes him 12.gifand he is feeling komal pain and loving her

now coming to episode

all members of tn were crying riversBubble bear on komals miscarriage blaming ss gossip smileysuddenly ss  came down in hall everyone left the hall in boycott ss was in tears amma gd shakti kesar krishna all left but pratigya who is a kind hearted soul was feeling ss pain

in gh komal was sleeping Bubble bearand adarsh was remembering komals words that he must b happy as his dream of not wanting this child fulfilled he wake up and feel sympathy for komal kissed her on forehead

hmm dont know but adarsh behaviour his love seems artificial mean it looks like he is guilty thats why behaving all goody goody i still doubt him and his love for komal time will tell how much he has changedthinking about something smiley

all members of tn were on dining table worrying for komal that either she ate food or not and here comes our ss everyone gets up and wanna ;leave from there but ss calls them and said he will throw everyone out of tn if anyone did not sit and have breakfast with himstop here smiley

ss started bla bla blablahblah smiley pointing fingers at everyone saying amma too had a miscarriage amma was responsible for kesars miscarriage blamed shakti for involving in kesars miscarriage too tellskrishna that he has not given a single grandchild to hikafter soo many days of marriage everyone was seeinh him in shock

he started some anda murghi talk omg how silly one can be lose brain

everyone shocked at his behaviour scared to death

ss said that all people of tn are not pure to point fingers onn him he want everyone to forget whatever has happened and move on

ganga still an idiot pure evil smiley

hmmm with precap prats was trying to change krishna mood wanna make him happy as he seems crying frustrated with family problems  i can sense that prats wants love from krishna remember that scene during dhaba she said to k u r getting far from me i can see the same pain in her eyes she too thinking about kids and all after all a women but krishna misundestood her that there are lot of family problems going on and u wanna go for a picnictrip time
i am seeing trouble in kriya land as now prats will become like a true women want kid home hubby but krishna will not be ready for kids as he is insecure about his fathers behaviour i hope krishna will realise the importance of being independent and start working and think about his own familyall faces smile smiley

Starof epi anupam shyam

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1ajitha10kriya2010closed-BugsBunny-Eden_luvsKriyaCrAzYREDLove-u-alla_umatanudrashtiheera1702rekrndhakarnAnondo.RbabithajSnigdha_KhanamMitu_Veena.S--GaBBar--

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Reading now ...LOL

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 19 September 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_telstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Reading now ...LOL

BEFORE READING U R LAUGHING LOLLOLLOL

Love-u-allMitu_

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
nice PM naz di...loved ur emoticons especially ganga wala...well u did use hmmmROFL

Mitu_telstra

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Reading now ...LOL

BEFORE READING U R LAUGHING LOLLOLLOL

Nazia a picture is worth a thousand words and the number of funny and hilarious emos you have choosen for this post made me laugh even before I could finish reading the entire post..

You are surly developing a lot of humor combined with a tactfull approch to disect the EP. Really loved it and keep the PM of Epies flowing like this. StarStarStarStarStar

Mitu_telstra

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
All my guesses are gone after watching MKAP. KriYa's hangout will be hanging i guess Confused Most probably SS will come up with his Hullimoon plan once again Ouch

Superb PM. And you know i just love your Emoticons Big smile

Mitu_telstra

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

well analyzed chereClapStarClapStar

omg LOLi m non stop ROFLROFL  after seeing emoLOL

you are the best emo Big smileStar

Love it enjoyed more than episodeStarStarBig smile

my fav is lose brain
ROFL

Edited by Mitaly.. - 19 September 2011 at 5:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-alltelstra--GaBBar--

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
all i wanted to say...nice family, i can feel the loveDay Dreaming 

Edited by mia12 - 19 September 2011 at 6:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allMitu_telstra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index