India-Forums

||Studio/IF..#2||Update:pg78.. 01/05 (Page 65)

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Monal: Thank you<3

MugRaj: Thank you sweety. And sure i can make it for you- perhaps not for the next update but for the one after that definiitely=))

Durgavni: Hey, thank you sooo so much for liking the update and for commenting<3

malluangel: Thank you=))

Tashuuu: Thank youuu<3<3

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Nirju: Thank you=))

meepha: Thanks so much for liking and commenting sweety<3 And sure will make it for you super soon=))

Sara: Thank you sooo so much for the amazing comments that you always leave behind- love reading them<3 And sure will def make stuff on Gurti super soon=))

Fatima: Thank you so much=)) And thanks- i know i keep saying it but never get around to it lekin i will def make stuff on Premeer/ Aditi very veryyy soon!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabmeratu.

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Angel..

you updated YAAAYAYAY :D So glad to see your old size again! :P Lol so am i- it's the only size which makes me happy=P ArHi sigs are beautifuuul <3 you put together the most amazing pics, and love the way you place them together as if you're telling a story! Really? Kaunsi story are they telling lol- mereko toh koi story nahin dikh rahi=P and awwwhh 'you'll always be my hero' love the text you useee. The one song which i can never get bored with<3 love the khushi sig after that esp the colouring of it! Thank youuu<3 and omg the sig after that, can you believe i'm listening to that song right now!? :O Lol i've given up being surprised- but i was listening to that song only a few mins ago too=P lool listening to the Ariana version:P Original for me<3 Aaah SaRun sig is gorgeoouuus <3 they make such a beautiful couple :') They do na<3 love thosee pics btww. So do i- such natural effortless chemistry<3<3 and omg that colouring is ah-mazing. please use it moree! Thank you & def will do=P Jeevika-Viren - AWHHH! These two are super cutee <3 Love the texture & colouring of this sig - perfecto <3 Thank youuu<3 Krystle sigs look so professional LOOL. love the layout of those two sigs<3 I was going through a "phase" with making boxes everywhere lol=P Wow DD sigs are beauties <3 blue is sooo your colour:P Thank youu<3 And hehe i love it- it's my most fav colour<3<3 omgomgomg zaynster<3 Zaynster? Yeh mania kab khatam hoga?=| so freakin' AMAZAYN ;) Ok i get it- you like him- bas!LOL his smileee <3 Uhhh ok=P Lool love the pics used! it's so damnn perfectt! :D Thank youuu<3 Love Khushis sig it's something different from your normal styles! :D your blending is perfect - always :| Lol it took me a nervous few mins extracting the info out of her without her suspecting what i was upto- i'm sooo bad at keeping secrets lol lekin i managed it!!=] OMGG! niyuuusss sig is WOWOWOWOW :O she is soo gonna freakin' love thaaat! it's more than beautifuuul <3  Thank you<3 And yup she liked it=)) Thankyou for updating & making my daaay! =Thank you for commenting and making me smile<3 x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Heyyy! Haha, did you give her the stack link? Embarrassed

(I didn't know what to write...!)

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 29 February 2012 at 2:37pm
Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

u p d a t e:

Hey guys, as always a huge thanks to all who liked/ commented/ used anything from my last update! Replies are on the last few pages if anyone's interested=)
So another small-ish update.
There's not actually very much in it- a little of IPKKND (again) & some Additi stuff on suggestion.
Other suggestions will be in next update as will the requests.

Free to Use:

Suggestions:

*icons don't have any (c) so if you do use credit isn't essential but would be niceEmbarrassed

Comments/ criticism will help me improve so good or bad do leave your thoughts=))

x

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetieabhay-divya-pamk06adeeti10Addie07Nirju99Shas3.SaduFarzi.vidu87WooHooHaha21moonbeautiewalkintomylifex_wallflower_Sujal.KashishSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyroanumeha_rajatAubade.Real.Madrid-Faiza-ARJRANSIDVARSKNeeshoepinky_blueskiesfelicitysmoak.swashbucklingAASUS-Fatima-Sunshine Girl-CromulentHaze-x-affy-x.ayesha.-Araina-serendipity.sjainSano88

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
R!

I saw all Arhi one's before too...! Big smile Hehe, you should know I loved them! 
1st one - awesome! i like the pic in back more. 2nd - quote and the pix used are perfect! I am jealous of them =l I like the brightness too :) 3rd - Different opacity? I like it! 4th - Hayye!! Just so cute! Like the expressions! Ok I should be focusing on creation not drooling on pix :P Just love the BG! 5th&6th - awwh. it's even more cuter when it's sad emotional one. love everything. 7th - KSR! I like the ladder style. hehe. And the tampering of effects too. 

Aditi - love them all! Esp the last one. It just stands out perfectly :D

Comment isn't that big this time. Hug

Khushi<3

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 29 February 2012 at 3:25pm
kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Awesome 
loved it
Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
amazing stuff ashh,loving ur shower of updatesEmbarrassed
omg those SaRun/ArHi ones are just gawj<3 using one I love how you did the text in different varietys of colours :D x
Awww ur Copyright is soo lovely =) I love the slogan-thing 'colours of life' x
Wow the AG sigs came out stunning<3 If I was her fan I'd use those for sure :P
Can't wait to see ur maaneet/gurti stuff
thanks for the Pm Hug
keep rocking xx

Go to top