India-Forums

||Studio/IF..#2||Update:pg78.. 01/05 (Page 52)

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Amazing update! Good to see you back after so long! :)

xoxo
Aanya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sienna..

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Is that you my Mirchi???????????Shocked OMKAJEN. *faints* I LOVE YA FOR COMING BACK. MUAH MUAH. I will comment properly tomorrow after my last Pre Board. Till then let's just say I hate the update. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sienna..Nirju99

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hey!! Hug who says you have forgotten? Consider this as your new style Wink Absolutely love then behna Big smile Surely will use some... once I pick the best. Cuz itz so hard!! Embarrassed And IPK is just rocking! Hope to see you here more... though you hate that Ermm

Sienna..

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ASHHH!!Hug so so beautuful workk! LOVE this stylee tooo<3 and try to update atleast a little,if possible:$ miss your beautiful work! loved the reddish tinits on the sigs! and ive used LOVE alot so i will shutupp:PPP love you and miss youu:( x x x 

Sienna..

............. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Omfggg! Ahh I Loveee youu TWINNYY <3

*Edit

WHOOOT. I'm editing Cool Feeel SPECIALLL because I'm going to doo a LONG weird essay tereee liyeee ;D <3 Haven't done a long essay in agess! :O Because SOMEONE had left IF & broken my heart by doing so </3 But she's back with a BANGG ;D so i'm very khush again Big smile >okay, i do not like that emo, it looks all weird :| anywaaayss. oooh it's blue skies & sunny outside :D - so that's made me in a very good mood. nooo twinny i'm not weird, just observing the outside world, by looking out of my window ROFL this is what you get, when i'm writing a essay, when i'm STARVING :( i wannaa eaaat. anyways i'll just move on before i get tomatoes thrown at me by you, omg remember tomatoes? aaahh good times :') <3 can you believe it it's been a year since we've known each other!? :O wow. time fliesss. but this past year was amazing thanks to YOU :D and i'm so glad i met youuu <3 okay let's leave the emotional memories before i make some cheesy dialogue again :P waheeey, your back & you updated! I missed your shop sooo much </3 & your updates with your beautiful sigs :( for me you'll always be the number 1 sig maker on IF :D <3 so yeeeh i missed my number 1 sig maker LOADSSS. and our regular PM talks =( i missed those so much it's unbelievable, but i'm glad it's like old times again :D thankyouuu for coming back <3
let's get to the update :P loveee the first sig! :O btws' i'm loving the new size of your sigs! though i do miss your small cute se siggs ;) but honestly i'm loving this size too <3 i love how your unique and different with the sizes of your sigs, you don't go for the typical sizes! Love the colouring of first sig<3 the use of pics and the way you've blended them is freakin' awesome! :D Love texture, the whole glowy effect goes with the whole sig! second sig: ASR :O:O love this sig so much, it looks like a professional film poster, no jokes! :P i like how you use very little pics but manage to make the sig look so amaazing! it's really hard to use very little picss. love thee way you've done the text, and how you've wrote ASR in really simple font, but then have that really beautifuuul text behind it :D aaah love the sig after that 'tujhe bula diya hai' <33love all threee versions of it :D colouring is perfect as always :| and again they look like movie posters! go into movie posters industry ;) but yeah loving the new size of the sigs, but do make some your old size too cause i'm missing that size :( btw love the sanaya pic you used, she looks so different in that pic! :) amazing update, everything was perfecto, gorgeous & beautiful <3 i so need to get proper lessons from you :| mwahaha so watch out i'll be coming to you in june when my exams will be finished ;) Lool. loveeyooouuu<3

Edited by ..Angel.. - 26 February 2012 at 7:34am

Sienna..

.Almaas. IF-Sizzlerz
.Almaas.
.Almaas.

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I was thinking about you today :O I was clearing my inbox, and saw your PM, so yeah :$ And OMG! The update is gorgeous :| Since I haven't been a frequent visitor of your shop, the style is new to me :) I don't know, I just love everything! Stern Smile My personal favourite is this one  I love how you've combined both the relationships. I hope this place keeps hitting you more often :P Update soon :)

Edited by AlmaasK - 11 February 2012 at 12:15pm

Sienna..

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Omg! Ash! I missed u! and love this update!

Edited by -RougeDreams- - 13 February 2012 at 6:59pm

Sienna..

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
very nice! Great job!

Sienna..

Go to top