Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

||Studio/IF..#2||Update:pg78.. 01/05 (Page 33)

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Joined: 28 September 2010
Posts: 2512

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jessy-

you know these three AR VMs you made?


can you please please pleaseee make avis from those...the sizes like the Anushka ones...big ones Embarrassed it's actually easier for you na cos you don't need to do any colouring and plus it has your old colouring <3 

Feel free to say no :) you know the consequences Big smileROFL
What avis would i be able make out of those?!Stern SmileROFL
Ahh i love you Jess- that def cheered me up!!WackoROFL
And consequences?Tongue

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Joined: 28 September 2010
Posts: 2512

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jessy-

Originally posted by midnight.blue

Very big complimentBig smileTongue
Once a week is more than enough- but will def try for a few extras once in a while=P
I don't like that colouring anymore.. it only works well with soft pics- other pics it just looks too... harsh..=\
But sure will def make some sigs using that colouring if you use themTongue
LMFAO if i use them?! of course i will...just make them na Tongue
Baap re mere puraane colouring ki deewani- ok will makeTongue
jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-
Joined: 25 October 2009
Posts: 23128

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by midnight.blue

Originally posted by -Jessy-

you know these three AR VMs you made?


can you please please pleaseee make avis from those...the sizes like the Anushka ones...big ones Embarrassed it's actually easier for you na cos you don't need to do any colouring and plus it has your old colouring <3 

Feel free to say no :) you know the consequences Big smileROFL
What avis would i be able make out of those?!Stern SmileROFL
Ahh i love you Jess- that def cheered me up!!WackoROFL
And consequences?Tongue
Ermm just make avis omfg what bit don't you get -_______- pick any timings you want..and make as many as you want ROFL LOL and how did it cheer you up? Ermm you dont wanna know what the consequences could be :P
jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-
Joined: 25 October 2009
Posts: 23128

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by midnight.blue

Originally posted by -Jessy-

Originally posted by midnight.blue

Very big complimentBig smileTongue
Once a week is more than enough- but will def try for a few extras once in a while=P
I don't like that colouring anymore.. it only works well with soft pics- other pics it just looks too... harsh..=\
But sure will def make some sigs using that colouring if you use themTongue
LMFAO if i use them?! of course i will...just make them na Tongue
Baap re mere puraane colouring ki deewani- ok will makeTongue
yayayayayayayyy i love youuu Big smile
LoNeLy..GaL IF-Sizzlerz
LoNeLy..GaL
LoNeLy..GaL

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 14400

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Ash Congrats On Gallery#2 I Dnt Knw Weather I HV Ever Commented In UR Gallery But I HV Seen UR Work I Must Say They Are Gorgerous And Unique I Loved It
Lemme Intro Myself I'm Nena I'm Big Fan Of DD So Want To Suggest U Make Sum Stuff's In DD Like Siggies And Avatar
Do PM Me Wen U update

Hope U Get many More Gallery Ahead Btw I Love UR Gallery First Page Is Superb
God Bless Ya

Edited by LoNeLy..GaL - 23 September 2011 at 5:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sienna..

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Joined: 28 September 2010
Posts: 2512

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jessy-

Originally posted by midnight.blue

Originally posted by -Jessy-

you know these three AR VMs you made?


can you please please pleaseee make avis from those...the sizes like the Anushka ones...big ones Embarrassed it's actually easier for you na cos you don't need to do any colouring and plus it has your old colouring <3 

Feel free to say no :) you know the consequences Big smileROFL
What avis would i be able make out of those?!Stern SmileROFL
Ahh i love you Jess- that def cheered me up!!WackoROFL
And consequences?Tongue
Ermm just make avis omfg what bit don't you get -_______- pick any timings you want..and make as many as you want ROFL LOL and how did it cheer you up? Ermm you dont wanna know what the consequences could be :P
All of it! I mean they're weird vids which don't make any sense at alll- so why would i want to make stuff using them?=|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jesss.

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Joined: 28 September 2010
Posts: 2512

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Ash Congrats On Gallery#2 I Dnt Knw Weather I HV Ever Commented In UR Gallery But I HV Seen UR Work I Must Say They Are Gorgerous And Unique I Loved It
Lemme Intro Myself I'm Nena I'm Big Fan Of DD So Want To Suggest U Make Sum Stuff's In DD Like Siggies And Avatar
Do PM Me Wen U update

Hope U Get many More Gallery Ahead Btw I Love UR Gallery First Page Is Superb
God Bless Ya
Hey Nena! Welcome=P Lol thank you sooo so much for liking my stuff=)) And sure will def makeEmbarrassed 
LoNeLy..GaL IF-Sizzlerz
LoNeLy..GaL
LoNeLy..GaL

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 14400

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by midnight.blue

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Ash Congrats On Gallery#2 I Dnt Knw Weather I HV Ever Commented In UR Gallery But I HV Seen UR Work I Must Say They Are Gorgerous And Unique I Loved It
Lemme Intro Myself I'm Nena I'm Big Fan Of DD So Want To Suggest U Make Sum Stuff's In DD Like Siggies And Avatar
Do PM Me Wen U update

Hope U Get many More Gallery Ahead Btw I Love UR Gallery First Page Is Superb
God Bless Ya

<div></div>Hey Nena! Welcome=P Lol thank you sooo so much for liking my stuff=)) And sure will def makeEmbarrassed


Thanx Ash For Warm Welcome And I'm Looking Forward To It LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sienna..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~|Rucha's DesignerStudio|~Upd-49:AN,JW,KJ,RG,AT,SB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52

Author: .Dalisay.   Replies: 414   Views: 26041

.Dalisay. 414 26041 03 August 2012 at 6:19am by .Dalisay.
Dream Studio [C] First Step.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -Araina-   Replies: 1209   Views: 45848

-Araina- 1209 45848 08 June 2012 at 2:12pm by -Araina-
|*|~ Mira studio ||pg8 updtd neha/nivren/kinny/dem

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: -Cskluv-   Replies: 74   Views: 6791

-Cskluv- 74 6791 16 January 2012 at 9:10am by -Swetha-
||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159

Author: Sienna..   Replies: 1264   Views: 51496

Sienna.. 1264 51496 19 September 2011 at 3:03pm by Sienna..
Suuche'z Studio {Close}

Author: Suuche   Replies: 0   Views: 539

Suuche 0 539 15 June 2010 at 4:58am by Suuche

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index