India-Forums

||Studio/IF..#2||Update:pg78.. 01/05 (Page 17)

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Awww Girl Flirtingg Is Soo CuteeDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Danina

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
u p d a t e

Hello all you beautiful people!
Firstly a huge thank you to each and every one of you for all your lovely words- my replies are littered around in the last few pgs if anyone's interestedLOL

So my 1st new update for this shop- very small... and bits of it i absolutely cannot stand but hey decided to share anywayLOL
Also i was in full on IPKKND mood today what with the fab scenes that we got in today's epi but unfortunately all the vids on YT that i went through had random urls floating across faces so i'll wait for HQ to be uploaded before going into destruction mode with those as well...LOL
So for now:

FEEL FREE TO USE:

Anushka on Jess' suggestion:

On Saru's suggestion- & btw DD is not nangiPinch

Aaand these were also someone's suggestions but i can't remember whoLOL

And that's it!
Would love to know your thoughts=))

Love

Ash

Edited by midnight.blue - 21 September 2011 at 4:00pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

SunnipwincessxDaninaClaraOswald.-Indescribable-sur001.SaduFarzi.vidu87Fashion101khajjuSabaah..-RabiaKSGKaJen-walkintomylifexAanya._wallflower_maaneetsangelTyroanumeha_rajat..Amira..KaSh-Maneet-Fan.Almaas...Nihaa..jesss.Real.MadridMeehak.lonelyshadowSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Siddhi_pinky_blueskieslipshaaDark-Hues26javey-Aysha-ARJRANSIDVARSKromiosugar1Julybaby22Sunshine Girl.PINK.AS..-Fatima--Araina-todayzstar_Oishi_DelightedHeart.Dulcetx-affy-xKrishna_Souravsoundsofcedarsjainserendipity.Sano88

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Heyya :) so after my numerous amounts of promises to edit my reserves, i'm finally here LOL 

i really love you :) and your work :) and your magical hands :) and THE UPDATE of course! 

^i love this sig <3 it's really pretty and the text style is just awesome! i like that little green flower LOL it's really cute! just look at their expressions omfg so priceless :| they are just so cute awww :$ i miss them :( the style of the sig is nice :)

^okay i seriously love this so much! <3 the borders are looking greaaat and again love the text style :) oh and your blending as always is FABULOUSSS :D

^ROFL omfg LMFAOOO this is beyond CUTE <3 and the text 'love, love, love' made me just go awww :$ i love it to bits man...the best KaJen sig in the whole updateee! the colouring is too good and i <3 the texture you used...it's amazing!

^k the first thing that caught my eye here is that glow kinda thing on the text...it makes the sig stand out :| and then the blending and caps selection is amazingly done! i love those red stripes LOL and i love how the text has been done in so many different style LOL that must've taken you a long time na? :P

^this is as amazing as the other one but i just love the texture here...it's so beautiful <33

and OMGGG eeeks you have no idea how happy i was when you showed me the Anushka avis...i immediately wanted to use them and i did! ROFL i love you for making those! thank you <33 they are so amazingly made...i especially LOVE the first one <3

she's so HOT omfggg! :| the timings you picked are perfect :D and so is the size :D the text font is awesome too...the avis are just so breathtakingly GORGEOUS that i don't wanna remove them from my dabba LOL :P

everything else in the update is fab too! especially those icons...they are so cute LOL :) 

k im off to edit my other reserve now...before my pyaare papa ji blasts at me again Stern Smile

Edited by -Jessy- - 23 September 2011 at 10:22am

Sienna..

............. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Res!
-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
very beautiful update

Sienna..

-Indescribable- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

Awesome update! I love the Kajen sigz, the font style is so mesmerizing. I really like the glowy text, and the Anuskha Avi's are stunning. I love the Arjuhi icons. I have a request, Its my friend Maddy's birthday coming up, and so I want to request a Ragini Khanna siggy, and could you make a Monaya siggy too, an animated one (Avi + siggy)
Thank you so much!
And yeah sure- leave me all the details and i'll do them for you=)

-Indescribable-

walkintomylifex IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sienna..

Go to top