||Studio/IF..#2||Update:pg78.. 01/05 - Page 47

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-midnight.blue

Lol i'm always like that whenever i newly change my dabba or avi. Which reminds me- i need to change my dabba- saved so much stuff from the CG but i don't know what to use 1st😆 hehe! Same pinch! Uh.. go with what you saved first? :P

The whole sig just looks.. ill. I was going for a completely diff colouring, but couldn't seem to make it however many settings i fiddled around with-___-  stop negative critism. it's good the way it is! 😳

Thanks but i think i have a long way to go before i make it to being one of the "best"😆  LoL! Like I said, if up to me, I'd give you that... But yea, I do know Ravu, Zunni, and Mahi. Their style's I like a lot too. Oh let's just drop this :P

I get what you mean- it's not one of my best. I'll just stick to my old way of making sigs using lots of blending=)) Okie Dokie 😃

I was gonna say Khush Kumar.. don't ask why-___- WHAT???!! 😲HoW! LOL I guess I ask How since I can't ask  why...!

But i like it- its so cute=P And you know you can't give me the silent treatment so don't even try=P  No it's not... 😒 Me dislike it. 😳 LOL! Yeah, that's why I said YOU don't call me cuz it'd be just impossible... 

She doesn't know how to stack=(  You know anyone who could do it? lucky for her I made a tut on it few days ago! Give her this link :) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/53420439�

It's ok-ish temp over here- not too hot or too cold... but i feel hot for some reason as well-__- Ok! Not just me then. Phew!

Awww thank youuu=)) I needed a little change so did a little brainstorming with Ann the other night😆 Glad you like it though😳  Aha! Lol I. Like. It! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aish! I love the DD ones! they are so pretty<3
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey,nice creations.
Saw a few because of time constraints,but good job👍🏼
Thankyou so much for accepting my request.Here r the details😊
Lemme know when ur done with my request
Request:

Text:[Also mention,For meepha]
Wouldn't you agree,
baby you and me got a groovy kind of love.
These are the pictures that u can use😊

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful amazing stuff ash👏
I love the new styles your usingg<3
the ArHi ones are a pure stunner =)
Eeeks saved those DD ones,gunna use em soon :D x
Lovely sigs,do make some stuff on gurti😳
thanks for the PM
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so damn gorgeous update :D
sugg:Prem Heer or Additi :)
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Neeshoe: Hey, thank you so much- so sweet of you to like it=) And thanks for using!!<3

Aanya: Thank you so much yaar=))

Hina: Thank you sooo so much for liking yaar- your comments always make me smile<3

Faiza: Thank you sooo much for liking and commenting<3

Lipsha: Awww thank you for liking them<3

miss_giggles: Thank you so much yaar. So super happy that you liked them=))

nosi: Thank you<3

Sienna.. thumbnail
kahkashansakina: Thank you so much<3

Disha: Thanks hun=)

Sano: Thank you so much yaar<3

Reeno: Lol i am? Will be waiting for your (full?) comment=P

Sai: Thank you sooo much yaar<3<3

Yaz: Aww thank you so much=))

Shilpa: Thank you sooo so much for the awesome comments<3 Sooo so happy that you liked  the update!! & Lol i love you for liking that Arhi sig- it's the 1st sig which i made where i had no clue of what i was trying to do😆

Sienna.. thumbnail
Monal: Thank you<3

MugRaj: Thank you sweety. And sure i can make it for you- perhaps not for the next update but for the one after that definiitely=))

Durgavni: Hey, thank you sooo so much for liking the update and for commenting<3

malluangel: Thank you=))

Tashuuu: Thank youuu<3<3

Sienna.. thumbnail
Nirju: Thank you=))

meepha: Thanks so much for liking and commenting sweety<3 And sure will make it for you super soon=))

Sara: Thank you sooo so much for the amazing comments that you always leave behind- love reading them<3 And sure will def make stuff on Gurti super soon=))

Fatima: Thank you so much=)) And thanks- i know i keep saying it but never get around to it lekin i will def make stuff on Premeer/ Aditi very veryyy soon!!😳
Sienna.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-..Angel..

you updated YAAAYAYAY :D So glad to see your old size again! :P Lol so am i- it's the only size which makes me happy=P ArHi sigs are beautifuuul <3 you put together the most amazing pics, and love the way you place them together as if you're telling a story! Really? Kaunsi story are they telling lol- mereko toh koi story nahin dikh rahi=P and awwwhh 'you'll always be my hero' love the text you useee. The one song which i can never get bored with<3 love the khushi sig after that esp the colouring of it! Thank youuu<3 and omg the sig after that, can you believe i'm listening to that song right now!? :O Lol i've given up being surprised- but i was listening to that song only a few mins ago too=P lool listening to the Ariana version:P Original for me<3 Aaah SaRun sig is gorgeoouuus <3 they make such a beautiful couple :') They do na<3 love thosee pics btww. So do i- such natural effortless chemistry<3<3 and omg that colouring is ah-mazing. please use it moree! Thank you & def will do=P Jeevika-Viren - AWHHH! These two are super cutee <3 Love the texture & colouring of this sig - perfecto <3 Thank youuu<3 Krystle sigs look so professional LOOL. love the layout of those two sigs<3 I was going through a "phase" with making boxes everywhere lol=P Wow DD sigs are beauties <3 blue is sooo your colour:P Thank youu<3 And hehe i love it- it's my most fav colour<3<3 omgomgomg zaynster<3 Zaynster? Yeh mania kab khatam hoga?=| so freakin' AMAZAYN ;) Ok i get it- you like him- bas!😆 his smileee <3 Uhhh ok=P Lool love the pics used! it's so damnn perfectt! :D Thank youuu<3 Love Khushis sig it's something different from your normal styles! :D your blending is perfect - always :| Lol it took me a nervous few mins extracting the info out of her without her suspecting what i was upto- i'm sooo bad at keeping secrets lol lekin i managed it!!=] OMGG! niyuuusss sig is WOWOWOWOW :O she is soo gonna freakin' love thaaat! it's more than beautifuuul <3  Thank you<3 And yup she liked it=)) Thankyou for updating & making my daaay! =Thank you for commenting and making me smile<3 x