India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The dupatta 9-19

monkeydog18 Goldie
monkeydog18
monkeydog18

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I felt the significance of when lavanya takes the dupatta from Khushi and she slowly let's go shows that la is slowly gonna take Arnav away. That's sad... Your thoughts??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

khangirl_16luvtwilight19YPNHK_kiFANno.1anantanantsun2011littlemoipinky_blueskiesMillerrr88

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 Goldie
YPNHK_kiFANno.1
YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Totally felt the significance too! It was her realisation that she may well marry Arnav and then before she had time to absorb that information, the dupatta which will by now be close to her heart is taken away from her in one swift motion Cry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khangirl_16sun2011

Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
omg Shocked i didn't think bout that Cry she's gonna make him believe her than khushii i think...but in the end its gonna be arhi forever Wink
-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
agree with u! I think Lavanya is definately going to be a kabab me haddi in the later episodes!
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I agree.. It seemed like Khushi did not want to give the dupatta back or she told herself that Arnav is the guy she'll marry to.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index