Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Two possibilities (Page 2)

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana1

I don't know how they will do it but i just want Shyam's truth to be out. Cannot stand him being goody-goody anymore. My eyes seriously hurt.

seriously i want shyams truth to come out esp since today buaji was talking to khushi's rents about shyam's proposal 

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Whatever the scenario be... I just ArHi's love story track to KICK start... and by that I don't mean a dhakka start type of a love story but a nice, progressing one...

I am seriously doubting Arnav's smart business oriented brain... that becomes super floozy when Khushi comes into the view!!...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011pinky_blueskies

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I want Shyam's truth to come out. He should be exposed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sittina

pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
noone suspects Sham  even after  he's barely ever home  

where does he work,  where is the friend that was having surgery
Arnav doesn't follow him to see where he goes everyday

sun2011

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

After watching the precap I was thinking that if the CVs are still going to go ahead with the live -in track. which I would really hate to watch..then I think arnav might put the condition to Khushi that you are forcing to me do something I do not believe in so you have to do the same...She does not believe in live in so he might force her to accept that condition... I am sure she won't accept.. but what if she is forced..that will totally flip shyam and he will end up making a mistake and get caught???

Or the other possibility is that Arnav will hear Shyam in the background asking Khushi to hurry up and he will recognise his voice and get suspicious.. And when he tries to get some information out of Khushi she might brush him off? Remember when he brought Khushi home from the guesthouse he did get curious when Payal said that she will let Shyam know Khushi is home... that would make sense..

What do you all think? I would prefer they go by the second option..

Hey all...

I think both the possiblities will go side by side...he wud hear shyam in the background and get suspicious...also he wud want to teach khushi a lesson...and make her accept his POV...as she did with him during janmashtmi pooja, as well as the marriage...

and he wont keep her at RM...as nani and anjali wont llike that, so he won't let them know...he might buy her babuji's shop from the moneylender...and blackmail her into a live-in, telling her that he will close the shop forever, if she doesnt agree...

But for this to happen, she will have to fall in love with him first, only then it will shock her...

pinky_blueskies

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Both r possible tracks.. But i want reveal d real face of shyam... I hate see him... He cheated nt only a persn bt also two families..
AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Nice post and set of possibilities, I would like to watch either of the two, hard to pick. I am hoping Shyam revelation track takes place next, He has grabbed attention since day 1 but been cleverly sidelined by the cv's, it will take many turn of events i.e. weeks of IPK, for his track to end and not to mention the consequences are worth dreading.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index