Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821shivnirahcirloop118checkingshiny3miss_patel5AlldBestSaee.Ttukun2009-Swetha-Cuty16AnkitaKaranLoveTVShowsstarasdfkiranheer-MariaMars-tina_1234shumi.-Nightingale-sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "parichay-19th sep'11 written update" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

thanks for the awesome WUClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-AnkitaKaran

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
yaar ..i think u r taking too much efforts for this update .thank u sooo much for such a lovely and colorful updateTongue

-sahasra-AnkitaKaran

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

yaar ..i think u r taking too much efforts for this update .thank u sooo much for such a lovely and colorful updateTongue
nothing much shumi.i don't get a chance to see parichay at regular timing.my mom will be busy with her serial.LOLso when i get bored from studies,i just watch it on youtube and write it simultaneously after each part.and that colors thing takes just few min which i do after finishing the update.Wink(don't worry about my timings,habituated to late night studiesLOL)

Edited by -sahasra- - 19 September 2011 at 3:50pm

AnkitaKaranshumi.

asheth

asheth

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Please ignore my PM...sorry about that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by shumi.

nothing much shumi.i don't get a chance to see parichay at regular timing.my mom will be busy with her serial.LOLso when i get bored from studies,i just watch it on youtube and write it simultaneously after each part.and that colors thing takes just few min which i do after finishing the update.Wink(don't worry about my timings,habituated to late night studiesLOL)
yaar once in pratigya forum the mod PMed me to write that day's WU.fine i didDancing...you know what? before i post my up date already two people updated WUOuch ...it took that much time for me to write the WU that too kucha pakka.i was working on for 2 to 3 hours on that...meri poori mehanat gaya tel leneOuch so i know how difficult it is to write WU.

btw i think you can write an FF. in this forum there is no ff writer.

-sahasra-AnkitaKaran

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Thankx for d update dear,
they are using a very old story,Anand is worried for siddhi and he will only die.very very bad.

-sahasra-AnkitaKaran

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asheth

Please ignore my PM...sorry about that.

its ok dear.Big smilei saw your pm just nowLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.