India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Thank You to the Creator!!

soap_queen Newbie
soap_queen
soap_queen

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,  something I wanted to say  for a long time. I been flowing this drama from day one.
 I must say I have not seen such rarer good drama like this. I never thought Indian soap could be this good. Every single character has done a amazing performance i must say. This show does standout from all the rest of shows. For past 10 years i'v  been watching the same old Ekta Kapoor's dramas no offence but she has contributed nothing to the small screen except selling the fantasy that never existed. Please I hope this show does come up with new twist and turns and keep their audience surprising. I know allot of people don't like the character of Gaurav because of this sexuality but I believe it is every important to show such character like him because no one has ever dare to challenge a sensitive subject like this. 

Thank You!
Fatima from Austin, Texas

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegana12amogharsJifrabifraRiHar20LuvKrithikaurcrazyayesha109dramagoAemylaap_mahi_live_lifePirated_FunShee_xaanMillerrr88_dkmystery_

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
nice Big smile i appreciate this show as well Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikaShee_xaan

Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
i agree Clap this show is crossing boundaries n entertaining us Clap kudos to the creator Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

LuvKrithika Senior Member
LuvKrithika
LuvKrithika

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

agree to u.

Shee_xaan

urcrazy Senior Member
urcrazy
urcrazy

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I absolutely LOVEEE Maryaadaa for its social messages...

But I wouldn't insult Ekta Kapoor... if you look from my point of view, she has contributed to television industry although her dramas appear to be silly these days...and I am sure there are a lot who agree with me. :D

Shee_xaan

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
agree with u. 

urcrazy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index