India-Forums

Navya
Navya

SBS vs SBB

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
heyllo guys Hug how r u all??Hope u all r doing good...i knw i knw now a days im opening lots of topics but what to do  each & everytime a idea hit on my mind & i feel like sharing it with u all,from last few epi of SBS & SBB what i notice they r having a compitation who cn give better news & interview regarding Navya ROFL infact they r telecasting different reports on same day LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. & im njoyin this alot ..able to see some good off scren moments also get some hint of upcoming epis..gr8 going Navya Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.  keep rockingThumbs Up Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupria87jpatelshanukit007Thaniyah_KSHARDALUCKspdpTheRoopsynavyaaddict3Preet078-Reshmi-Arvind_k_shamyadivyasnzara990chucklebuddysoaplikerunknown2341barbie2011pixiegirl.m.a.r.y.s.i.o..Juhi.f.s.m

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Agree liana  for most of shows dey show d same offscreen or on screen in both sbb n sbs , but in case for navya from last week dey show different things on d same day ...

Edited by Preet078 - 19 September 2011 at 9:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supria-Reshmi-f.s.m-Liana-

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
true liana...n from what ive noticed, it was sbs that showed more of navya segments...they almost had one on a weekly basis from quite some time...but sbb hardly had any...its only v recently that sbb started showing Anya n navya sets so often...maybe after the kanpur track i guess...whatever, good that we wud get more of Navya sets n Anya offscreen...onscreen or offscreen, these two create magic, isnt it?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHARDALUCK-Reshmi-f.s.mladdoo598-Liana-

esha_friends20 IF-Dazzler
esha_friends20
esha_friends20

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
whatever be.. but ekk fayda hai humee navya offscreen dekhne ko mil jata hai. . sbs mujhe jayda original lagat hai as compared to sbb

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaSHARDALUCKf.s.m-Liana-

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Preet078

Agree liana  for most of shows dey show d same offscreen or on screen in both sbb n sbs , but in case for navya from last week dey show different things on d same day ...

Thanks for commenting Preet Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. glad to knw tht  u do agree with me & i also agree tht they are showing different segs frm last few weeks & it seems they r competating with each other ROFL

Originally posted by supria

true liana...n from what ive noticed, it was sbs that showed more of navya segments...they almost had one on a weekly basis from quite some time...but sbb hardly had any...its only v recently that sbb started showing Anya n navya sets so often...maybe after the kanpur track i guess...whatever, good that we wud get more of Navya sets n Anya offscreen...onscreen or offscreen, these two create magic, isnt it?

Hey Supria Di thanks for commenting Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. i also feel the same SBS always give use more Navya seg & i guess now SBB people want copying SBS u knw the name also indicate Saas Bahu Aur > Saazish Saas Bahu Aur Betiyen

i agree whtever the reason is,its good for us as we get Awesome seg of AnYa / ShaMya Yay!!loving it

Originally posted by esha_friends20

whatever be.. but ekk fayda hai humee navya offscreen dekhne ko mil jata hai. . sbs mujhe jayda original lagat hai as compared to sbb

I agree esha but the main thing is bcos of their inner compitation we r getting more AnYalicious/ Shaheer Soumya seg & loving it,dua hai yehi its go like this & every week we get atleast 2 new seg of Navya (the show)

i knw bcoming to greedy LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaSHARDALUCKf.s.m

esha_friends20 IF-Dazzler
esha_friends20
esha_friends20

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
hehehehh... I love their competation of showing more navya segment... ekk bar to sbb and sbs dono ekk saat interview lee rahe the,...

phir baad maine woh interview SBS maine dekhya and sbb maine dushora ka interview... hey tum logo india forum ko kaise bhul sakte hai... woh bhi navya on set dekhate haiii

inn sabke competition maine bass humee he fayada hota hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHARDALUCKf.s.m-Liana-

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha_friends20

hehehehh... I love their competation of showing more navya segment... ekk bar to sbb and sbs dono ekk saat interview lee rahe the,...

phir baad maine woh interview SBS maine dekhya and sbb maine dushora ka interview... hey tum logo india forum ko kaise bhul sakte hai... woh bhi navya on set dekhate haiii

inn sabke competition maine bass humee he fayada hota hai

but india forum is above all as its covering all the tv channle & shows & also giving us to do discussion on it & india forums dnt telecast the interviews at same time but if im not wrong SBB&SBS telecast at same time & im sure they r fighting for TRP's LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. i also wish unki yeh fight chalti rahe & bcos of this we get to se loads of AnYalicious segmentsEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

socho hame kitna fayda hota unki compitition se LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liana-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index