Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I'm not liking Khushi's behaviour (Page 4)

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquablue17

dude thanks for having the guts to post this lol.
i agree with you completely! she has no rite to butt in ASR's life. he doesn't even let his family members interfere then who is she to try to change his lifestyle? like srsly who is she?? has she never heard of the bill of rights?? i mean come on! this is the 21 century!! ppl can do what ever the heck they want! She shuld just kinda mind her own business n do her job n MOVE ON!

not hating on Khushi this is just an opinion. i like  my freedom n i think Arnav should hav his freedom esp. when it is bout HIS life. It's not like wut Arnav is doing will effect Khushi ( well she doesn't know tht it will). like if he doesn't marry it will affect the family so they can TRY to do wut khushi is doing ( im not even a great fan of tht idea) but its better then a total stranger trying to change/ruin your life.

Arnav has a lot of patience rele. Cuz if some1 did tht to me I would slap the person silly no joke lol

kay im ducking so you guys can start throwing stuff Embarrassed
oye! U don't have to duck! No one is gonna throw Tamatars at u! LOL And yaar, I don't know how the heck I had the guts to post this! phew! LOL And yea! I mean, if anyone has a right to advise Arnav in his personal life, it would be his family! When his family itself is not bothered about what he does, then why should she? I'm really finding this irritating! Please Khushi! just do ur job and don't interfere! And just when Arnav was starting to gain some respect for her! She had to go and ruin it!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AquaBluez17

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
i know arnav has the right to live his life the way he wants...n it wasnt right of her to interfere.  she can go get married since she believes in it so much
AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Originally posted by aquablue17

dude thanks for having the guts to post this lol.
i agree with you completely! she has no rite to butt in ASR's life. he doesn't even let his family members interfere then who is she to try to change his lifestyle? like srsly who is she?? has she never heard of the bill of rights?? i mean come on! this is the 21 century!! ppl can do what ever the heck they want! She shuld just kinda mind her own business n do her job n MOVE ON!

not hating on Khushi this is just an opinion. i like  my freedom n i think Arnav should hav his freedom esp. when it is bout HIS life. It's not like wut Arnav is doing will effect Khushi ( well she doesn't know tht it will). like if he doesn't marry it will affect the family so they can TRY to do wut khushi is doing ( im not even a great fan of tht idea) but its better then a total stranger trying to change/ruin your life.

Arnav has a lot of patience rele. Cuz if some1 did tht to me I would slap the person silly no joke lol

kay im ducking so you guys can start throwing stuff Embarrassed
oye! U don't have to duck! No one is gonna throw Tamatars at u! LOL And yaar, I don't know how the heck I had the guts to post this! phew! LOL And yea! I mean, if anyone has a right to advise Arnav in his personal life, it would be his family! When his family itself is not bothered about what he does, then why should she? I'm really finding this irritating! Please Khushi! just do ur job and don't interfere! And just when Arnav was starting to gain some respect for her! She had to go and ruin it!Cry

tomorrow when Arnav freaks out on her I will be rele happy for him. cuz srsly this is HIS life. not HER life. she doesn't like live in? she doesn't have to do it! Arnav is just FINE w/ live in! so HE can do tht~~ and now cuz of her meddling Lav has gone crazy. i hope he gives her a earful tomorrow. N if they show any scenes where she is all upset cuz he yelled at her i will get even madder cuz srsly she is like setting herself up for this
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I think she still has to learn that the opinions of other people are what matters when it comes to there life... The thing with Khushi is.. that if somebody goes against her beliefs or her Sanskaars.. she thinks they need to be corrected.. Plus I think she thinks that La could only be acceptable in Nani's eyes if she agrees to marry Arnav...

She chose not to believe that La doesn't mind the live in relationship b/w her and Arnav and instead chose to believe that Arnav forced her to live like this with him... She is choosing to see what her mind wants to believe... she has a lot of growing up to do!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08

Evash IF-Dazzler
Evash
Evash

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
agree with your post

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index