Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I'm not liking Khushi's behaviour (Page 2)

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
ASR is not Kushi's boss...Anjali hired her ...and Kushi wants to do things pleasing to Anjali and Nani ...and they dont like the way la coducts herself and this live in relationship of la and Arnav.

So Kushi is doing everything that will please Anjali and Nani...hence the teaching on importance of marriage to la...

Kushi is just doing her job...and doing it  well  and sincerely...

Its just my opinionSmile

Edited by feya - 19 September 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kudi123PrasRas-Sanjana-..Bebolove..

strawberry111 Groupbie
strawberry111
strawberry111

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
i dont think this is necessarily about khushis job anymore. now that her and lavanya are friends, i think she is just trying to do what she feels is in lavanyas best interest. i mean, in her mind, its really bad + insulting for a girl to not be married but be living with someone. so she is just trying to do her part to make sure that doesnt happen to lavanya. 

plus khushi isnt realy the "live and let live, while i mind my own business" type when it comes to things she blieves in. we saw this when she kept trying to push god down asr's throat also - and with the dowry incident in the beginning. she adamantly believes in marriage - and when she sees something wrong, she takes it upon herself to fix it.

i think it figures in with her personality and is an example of great characterisation by the cvs.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kudi123maisoonanantanantmonsi08-Sanjana-..Bebolove..

noor j Groupbie
noor j
noor j

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
so true she has no right to interfere

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bebolove..

krazzy4ArHi Senior Member
krazzy4ArHi
krazzy4ArHi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
totally agree wid u buh dis might develop into a ArHi love relationship track!!!

..Bebolove..

rightchoice Goldie
rightchoice
rightchoice

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
You are absolutely right! Khushi how much holier than us, should not interfere in some one's personal life. In fact, ASR is no longer her boss...it is Anjali. ASR did not allow his Naani to talk into the marriage...now Khushi comes in a sneaky way and talks La into the marriage with ASR. Thats a big no no..

-Sanjana-

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
i totally agree.
She doesn't need to interfere in his life and she always does that and when he gets angry and talks about her aukat she feels offended and so do we. ( he's too rude while talking abt it though) 
If she thinks she has a right to interfere in his life then even he has a right to get angry on her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka-Sanjana-

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shim_ca

sometimes i feel that probably khusi is actually trying to give a lesson to Arnav through this way. probably you remember that anvan threw her out of his car when she was talking in favor of marriage and in against live in relation. probably she is thinking using this trick she will be able to convince arnav for marriage through LA, like what she did for ARTHI. but it will definitely backfire.

But that's my point! What right does she have to teach Arnav a lesson? I'm not saying what he did was right either. He shouldn't have thrown her out of the car like that, and he was wrong all those times that he misbehaved with her. But yaar, zara socho. There must be so many people in today's time and world that think like Arnav. So is she going to go around and change everyone's views on marriage? No na? It's just irritating for me to see Khushi like this. I kinda feel betrayed on Arnav's behalf!LOL

pinky_blueskies

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky charm

completely agree with u..i think its ASR personal life she is not his girlfriend or friend or wife so why she is behaving like this..i disagree with khushi on this point she is only  an employee so she has to do her work and finishe..i think not one has aright to involve anyones personal life...
Exactly my point jaanu!Clap No one should interfere in anyone's personal lives!

..Bebolove..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index