India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I'm not liking Khushi's behaviour

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Quite frankly, I was feeling very hesitant to post this, but kya karein? Raha nahi gayy!LOL. Now, before you guys all take off your jootas and get equipped with tamatars, I request u to hear me out.

No, I don't hate Khushi. But at this time, I feel she is not behaving properly either. Someone please tell me, WHY oh WHYYY is she interfering in Arnav and Lavanya's personal life?!! She has nothing to do with it! She is an EMPLOYEE and ASR is her boss. She was told that her job was to make Lavanya into a more desi style. Which she's doing very well. But she has no right to ADVISE Lavanya to get married to ASR. What they do in their personal life, whether they get married or not, is totally their decision and should not be influenced by Khushi!

I think Arnav is right in getting angry at her!! Yeah, I get it, she believes in marriage and the 7 phere and all that. But that's her view. You can't go about changing the views of the world can you? Arnav never gave her the right to interefere in his life. And she shouldn't.

At least, this is what I feel! Please comment!Embarrassed

PS! This post is not meant to offend anybody, and nor am I bashing! I'm just stating my views.
With lots of love,
Sanju

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegariel1985jia_84khangirl_16farhacassimMizhixxsanaaaxxpisces16wassup28chandarani1krazzy4ArHiSuman786luvtwilight19amara23anantanantrightchoicenims6EvashSunriseGreensparikhFebruaryFlowermonsi08desigirl_18cherrypansyIndefiniteLOVEFingerFetish-Leah-naddiya26pinky_blueskiesImzi-MariaMars--Jahnvi-mazkachazkaInfofansunaina02..Bebolove..

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
i second u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khangirl_16jia_84Evash-Sanjana-

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
i think she is still a kid from mind .  always childish act .bechpan ha abhi 

Edited by naddiya26 - 19 September 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tina105khangirl_16krazzy4ArHisun2011anantanantsmithasrkEvashcherrypansy-Sanjana-Millerrr88..Bebolove..

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_1234

i second u
Thank uuu! Thought for sure that I'll get some shoes thrown at me!LOL
-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

i think she is still a kid from mind .  always childish act .bechpan ha abhi 
Lol! Yea! And that's why we like her also! Thodi alag si hai!LOL But man, If I was in ASR's position, for sure, I'd be hating on her!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Evash..Bebolove..

shim_ca Senior Member
shim_ca
shim_ca

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
sometimes i feel that probably khusi is actually trying to give a lesson to Arnav through this way. probably you remember that anvan threw her out of his car when she was talking in favor of marriage and in against live in relation. probably she is thinking using this trick she will be able to convince arnav for marriage through LA, like what she did for ARTHI. but it will definitely backfire.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

khangirl_16Suman786krazzy4ArHisun2011EvashMillerrr88-Sanjana-..Bebolove..

pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
completely agree with u..i think its ASR personal life she is not his girlfriend or friend or wife so why she is behaving like this..i disagree with khushi on this point she is only  an employee so she has to do her work and finishe..i think not one has aright to involve anyones personal life...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khangirl_16anantanantEvash-Sanjana-..Bebolove..

ktlovers Goldie
ktlovers
ktlovers

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
agree with u 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khangirl_16-Sanjana-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index