India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

My little favour

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I am sure most people understand Hindi here so i count it as a favor to me my maybe other few people.
Please I dont understand the language that why i come to the forum to read it. I am from Nigeria and i just love indian series. i dont understand them that why i need your help. please write most of the dialogs in English i beg you.

i think you guys are doing a great job with the written update. so thanks alot.

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Aww, I don't know Hindi either as it's not my mother tongue.  

But there are some jokes, words and one liners that wouldn't have the same zing in English.  So I understand the use of it in a lot of instances.

But one thing, if possible. It's not a big occurence but here and there.  The written updates are great and a great help.  But a few times the lines are written as is said. It would be helpful if it's written in English, or then given an translation.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index