Arjun @ Maryada Celebration-Video

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
http://india-forums.com/video/television/159742-200-episode-completion-party-of-maryaada-lekin-kab-tak.htm

his part starts at about 5:30...full 2 minutes ka tha ðŸ˜Š...ENJOY!...naina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Very nice interview 😃.. he looked tired but good to hear from him after so long..

So guys those who likes ads , read to watch Arjun in Digjam Fabric Ad ( do not know whether its on TV or Print) .. he said  he shot digjam ad 3-4 days ago , it will come soon..😳😃.. i m waiting eagerly for that.. He is waiting for the right show, hope he gets it ..
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting this, I would have hated to miss it.  It still irks me I missed that P7 excerpt.

Anyway,

I loved how he spoke about all the good, positive and worthy points of the show, the makers and so forth.  It is truly difficult to be so complimentary, especially so sincerely when you are awaiting your own good news.  It was more than just courtesy or flattery without a hint of envy but said with all heart felt wishes and honesty.

God bless him and grant him success upon success.

With love, Sabah
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for posting the link!!!
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!

Arjun is a true artist...he always feels happy in the moments of success and glory of others.

Waiting for his ad...Bachpan ki yaad aa gayi...jab show se jyada ad dekhne mein maja aata tha...😊
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for shearing 
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the link 😊
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
finally caught up with the segment..!!! DigJam...yeah toh TV pe ayega...wow...i dont believ infact two days back nikki dii and me we were discussing that arjun should come in some Ad...wow...

wow...i dont believe...it..haha...wow..

P.S...nikki dii...we should have more such discussion...haha...*wink*..
i am excited...and sabah dii...thank for the reminder...i would ahve missed hell lot of things agar meine yeh nahi dekha hota...love u guys..
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: well-wisher

Thanks for sharing!

Arjun is a true artist...he always feels happy in the moments of success and glory of others.

Waiting for his ad...Bachpan ki yaad aa gayi...jab show se jyada ad dekhne mein maja aata tha...😊

bachpan...kya...even a year back..i would wait out for the break in a show to catchup with the promos of my favourite show...haha..😛
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4